Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Kabod+Server

Reaction score
Re: Kabod+Server

i think client uses 32001 port? in a ini says thats the port for Aresina client

GMAgent.ini
[Client]
#한국 : Aserina-32001 Caeles-32002 Euchar-32003 gloyina-32004 aqualis-32005 sseina-32006
ClientAcceptPortNumber = 32001
Client_Socket_RecvBufferSize = 18432
Client_Socket_SendBufferSize = 435200
Client_Object_RecvBufferSize = 174080
Client_PoolCapacity = 0
Client_IP_ListFile = ClientIPList.dat

edit:
changed port and now client says invalid packet received :/

its problem between client and server port

Lol u need change port also in client haha not just in server client and server are programmed to comunication by IP and Port for each server World,Channel,Loggin etc... for default client have IP and Ports for this then he will send the packets always for theses IPs and Port how you changed the port in server client did not get a reply from server because the port he send arent in use in server for this packet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think client uses 32001 port? in a ini says thats the port for Aresina client

GMAgent.ini
[Client]
#한국 : Aserina-32001 Caeles-32002 Euchar-32003 gloyina-32004 aqualis-32005 sseina-32006
ClientAcceptPortNumber = 32001
Client_Socket_RecvBufferSize = 18432
Client_Socket_SendBufferSize = 435200
Client_Object_RecvBufferSize = 174080
Client_PoolCapacity = 0
Client_IP_ListFile = ClientIPList.dat

edit:
changed port and now client says invalid packet received :/

its problem between client and server port

I think its packet issue because server does not connect to any port or ip when you dc.

So if the port was wrong there was gonna be an established connection anyway

just wait for lastfun he could check packets to confirm this issue.

English UI if someone need it.
https://mega.nz/#!Qx8V1ITQ!k3J0xSbMzom8Ns2y0rkn157LP1icAM5_IpcEdLFp1kY

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Lol u need change port also in client haha not just in server client and server are programmed to comunication by IP and Port for each server World,Channel,Loggin etc... for default client have IP and Ports for this then he will send the packets always for theses IPs and Port how you changed the port in server client did not get a reply from server because the port he send arent in use in server for this packet.
u think i didnt try?shhhh idiot
@ColdZero indeed game doesnt connect to server ,even if i changed port as the ini says
@lastfun come give me a hand u are the pro here

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

xlw00tlx
i read this topic...
at the moment, i not have free time to do something (1-2 days)
as soon as i be freed - i will do this server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not sure why some of you have issues. My settings are all for internal ip addresses so I can't confirm if it works properly with a production setup but in a local network there are no issues.

Screen:
Kabod2016616_22c57m49 - [RELEASE] Kabod+Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

DNC

exclusive for you:
client:
server:

Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here are the configs and some info.

Note: I have set a custom folder structure so make sure you add the files in the correct folders.

Change database info in:

GameServer\gameserver.ini

Code:
[DB]
ConnectString = Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]123456[/COLOR][/B];Persist Security Info=True;User ID=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]sa[/COLOR][/B];Initial Catalog=Kabod_Global;Data Source=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]SERVER\KABODSQL[/B][/COLOR]

Solution\CheckServer\LoginServer.ini

Code:
[DB]
USE = 1
ConnectString = Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]123456[/COLOR][/B];Persist Security Info=True;User ID=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]sa[/COLOR][/B];Initial Catalog=KabodGlobalAccount;Data Source=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]SERVER\KABODSQL[/COLOR][/B]

Solution\GMAgentServer\GMAgentServer.ini

Code:
[DB_ACCOUNT]
ConnectString = Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]123456[/COLOR][/B];Persist Security Info=True;User ID=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]sa[/B][/COLOR];Initial Catalog=KabodGlobalAccount;Data Source=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]SERVER\KABODSQL[/COLOR][/B]

Solution\LogMain\LogServerMain.ini

Code:
[DB_CONN]
ConnectString = Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]123456[/COLOR][/B];Persist Security Info=True;User ID=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]sa[/B][/COLOR];Initial Catalog=KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Connection;Data Source=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]SERVER\KABODSQL[/COLOR][/B]

[DB_EXP]
ConnectString = Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]123456[/COLOR][/B];Persist Security Info=True;User ID=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]sa[/B][/COLOR];Initial Catalog=KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Exp;Data Source=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]SERVER\KABODSQL[/COLOR][/B]

[DB_GOLD]
ConnectString = Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]123456[/B][/COLOR];Persist Security Info=True;User ID=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]sa[/B][/COLOR];Initial Catalog=KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Gold;Data Source=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]SERVER\KABODSQL[/COLOR][/B]

[DB_HACKING]
ConnectString = Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]123456[/COLOR][/B];Persist Security Info=True;User ID=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]sa[/B][/COLOR];Initial Catalog=KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Hacking;Data Source=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]SERVER\KABODSQL[/COLOR][/B]

[DB_ITEM]
ConnectString = Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]123456[/COLOR][/B];Persist Security Info=True;User ID=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]sa[/B][/COLOR];Initial Catalog=KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Item;Data Source=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]SERVER\KABODSQL[/COLOR][/B]

[DB_CHAR_STATE]
ConnectString = Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]123456[/COLOR][/B];Persist Security Info=True;User ID=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]sa[/B][/COLOR];Initial Catalog=KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_CharState;Data Source=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]SERVER\KABODSQL[/COLOR][/B]

[DB_BATTLE_GROUND]
ConnectString = Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]123456[/COLOR][/B];Persist Security Info=True;User ID=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]sa[/B][/COLOR];Initial Catalog=KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_BattleGround;Data Source=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]SERVER\KABODSQL[/COLOR][/B]

[DB_PET]
ConnectString = Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]123456[/COLOR][/B];Persist Security Info=True;User ID=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]sa[/B][/COLOR];Initial Catalog=KabodGameLogGLO_Aserina_Pet;Data Source=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]SERVER\KABODSQL[/COLOR][/B]

Additionally you can change the IP 192.168.1.10 in the included config files or just set your network adapter with IP 192.168.1.10. (All files with IP address config are included in the download)

Create a shortcut of the following files and keep the shortcuts in their original folders:
Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000][B]Solution\GMAgentServer\GMAgentServer.exe and name it GMAgentServer.lnk

Solution\OSSAgent\OSSAgent.exe and name it OSSAgent.lnk

[COLOR=#ff0000][B]Solution\LogAgent\[COLOR=#ff0000][B][COLOR=#ff0000][B]LogServerAgent.exe and name it [COLOR=#ff0000][B][COLOR=#ff0000][B]LogServerAgent.lnk[/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

GameServer\GameServer.exe and name it GameServer.lnk[/B][/COLOR]

Startup:

Create a bat file in the root folder of the server and add:

Code:
start "LoginServer" .\Solution\CheckServer\LoginServer.exe
[B][COLOR=#ff0000]start "GMAgentServer" .\Solution\GMAgentServer\GMAgentServer.lnk[/COLOR][/B]
start "OSSMain" .\Solution\OSSMain\OSSMain.exe
[COLOR=#ff0000][B]start "OSSAgent" .\Solution\OSSAgent\OSSAgent.lnk[/B][/COLOR]
start "LogMain" .\Solution\LogMain\LogServerMain.exe
[COLOR=#ff0000][B]start "LogAgent" .\Solution\LogAgent\LogServerAgent.lnk[/B][/COLOR]
start "ZoneServer1" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\1\ZoneServer.exe
start "ZoneServer2" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\2\ZoneServer.exe
start "ZoneServer3" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\3\ZoneServer.exe
start "ZoneServer4" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\4\ZoneServer.exe
start "ZoneServer5" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\5\ZoneServer.exe
start "ZoneServer6" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\6\ZoneServer.exe
start "ZoneServer7" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\7\ZoneServer.exe
start "ZoneServer8" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\d1\ZoneServer.exe
start "ZoneServer9" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\d5\ZoneServer.exe
start "ZoneServer10" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\d6\ZoneServer.exe
start "ZoneServer11" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\d9\ZoneServer.exe
start "ZoneServer12" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\d11\ZoneServer.exe
start "ZoneServer13" .\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\d12\ZoneServer.exe
[COLOR=#ff0000][B]start "GameServer" .\GameServer\GameServer.lnk[/B][/COLOR]

Good luck guys!

Archive password:
Code:
RaGEZONE

Server Configs:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What's the -100 error on login?

Never seen any errors so I have no idea but there is a file Client\config\stringtable.dat that looks like contains the error code messages and such (no error with 100 tho).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Login server is not responding. but my server running successfully without any error

Logs should tell you the problem.

Check:
LoginServerDB_********.txt
LoginServerError_********.txt
LoginServerSystem_********.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to create account? any login/pass on DB?

Stored procedure at KabodGlobalAccount -> dbo.spCreateAccount__

there is have some files but everthing is empty except LoginServerSystem_********.txt and it's too not show any error

You changed all sql and ip settings? (or changed ur ip to be 192.168.1.10)

Very much appreciated bro

Very nicely done

:thumbup1:

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@YesOfCourse all working with your configs thanks!
game lagging cause of bandicam and server(both use 100% of my cpu) but doesnt lag when i dont record video

edit:any way to translate ui?and anyone knows where to get skills ? :/ i ve been killing orcs and pigs till lvl 10 only with auto attacks
keyrita1 - [RELEASE] Kabod+Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@YesOfCourse all working with your configs thanks!
game lagging cause of bandicam and server(both use 100% of my cpu) but doesnt lag when i dont record video

edit:any way to translate ui?and anyone knows where to get skills ? :/ i ve been killing orcs and pigs till lvl 10 only with auto attacks
keyrita1 - [RELEASE] Kabod+Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Get the file named: Setup_2013-08-22_English.exe

That is the last client from

Note: A manual patch is also available on this Kabod Download page.

If you can get a .pak extractor you can get from those the english ui and string files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

xlw00tlx
DNC
Found this unpacker at internet.
Usage:eek:pen cmd ->divkabod.exe filename.pak

xlw00tlx i did not look at my problem again and maybe i will still have same problem since i use wlan.
Good luck guys.

Back