Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Kabod+Server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got all my databases mounted fine and server all running on SQL2008R2 but I cannot find dbo.spCreateAccount__ as mentioned earlier to run for registering an account. They mentioned 'KobodGlobalAccount' as a table but I don't have this, the closest I have is Kobod_Global...

NOTE - I attached the databases via the Attach method so the DBs are named the same as the files, Kobod_Global etc. Do I need to open the .mdfs to get the DB name and change em?

Ideas? :(

There is another database named ".bak", I cannot remember clearly.
You should restore it. then you can see it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=xjzragezone;8663783]TOO many bugs. If you enter the second map, you will find it full of bugs.[/QUOTE]

Nice confirmation bro, no wonder Kabod MMORPG still hasn't got its section yet.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is another database named ".bak", I cannot remember clearly.
You should restore it. then you can see it.

There are no databases with a .bak extension. Did a search and all I get are .txt.bak, .ini.bak and .dat.bak files.

Anyone else got any ideas? Trying to run it using the DBs inside the DataBase_96418 folder...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Download the serverfiles what i posted and unpack all poop. Somewhere must be a kabodglobalaccount_backupxxxxxxx.bak file what you need to restore.

Anyway this game isnot worth to spend hours to work on it. Its looks like a dos game from 90'. Its my personal opinion

Tapatalkkal küldve az én LG-D802 eszközömről

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks @Hycker, registered an account, now I get three Chinese words beneath the password box when I try to log-in. Made an account called 'test' with a password of 'test'. Are you logging in via the launcher? I'm going directly through kobod.exe.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had no probelm with login. You created account via dbo.spcreateaccount__ or smth like that stored proc or added manually? Btw my server builded to wan when i tested, i hadnt localhost setup
And ya, i used kabod.exe directly

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had no probelm with login. You created account via dbo.spcreateaccount__ or smth like that stored proc or added manually? Btw my server builded to wan when i tested, i hadnt localhost setup
And ya, i used kabod.exe directly

New error - error 507 - incorrect password, but it's the password I made via the stored procedure? o_o

I can confirm the account is there, it detects that but the client doesn't understand the password. Just made a user and password of 'gobig'...

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@fallenfate ill rar my build in my server today afternoon then you can test it.

Client is compatible or not idk but i have no issue to login.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@fallenfate ill rar my build in my server today afternoon then you can test it.

Client is compatible or not idk but i have no issue to login.

What SQL version are you using?

I'm using SQL2008R2 so I had to change all the ConnectString Provider type to SQLNCLI10 instead of SQLSRV.1 or whatever.

For example, ConnectString = Provider=SQLNCLI10;Password=*****************;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=sa;Initial Catalog=KabodGlobalAccount;Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS

Wonder if the client requires the default Provider instead and it's a protocol mismatch? Somehow? But it DOES see the user account exists, weird. Thanks for raring your server, that will help me test to remove some possibilities of what might cause the issue for me.

I look forward to trying yours man :).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2k8r2 and be sure you have oledb provider and nativeclient 10 installed aswell. To check oledb provider do this
Create an empty file with *.udl extension
Double click it
Check drivers

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@fallenfate
ConnectString = Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=.......;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=......;Initial Catalog=Kabod_Global;Data Source=127.0.0.1
using sql server 2012 i added the drivers and stuff,check that

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Hycker did u get to translate it?and did u check the 2nd map error that the other guy said?
am busy downloading stuff so i cant confirm atm
offtopic:remind me to post the other 130 serverfiles
offtopic2:remind me to post rappelz serverfiles 9.1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Hycker did u get to translate it?and did u check the 2nd map error that the other guy said?
am busy downloading stuff so i cant confirm atm
offtopic:remind me to post the other 130 serverfiles
offtopic2:remind me to post rappelz serverfiles 9.1
Just first some quest with patch provided, i didnt searched for rest. I wasnt in secound map coz when i logged ingame and did those starter quests i logged out and deleted this game inmidiatly from my hdd (still exist on my server) reason as i said, its worse graphic and physic then metin2 lol

Reminder 1
Reminder 2

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
2k8r2 and be sure you have oledb provider and nativeclient 10 installed aswell. To check oledb provider do this
Create an empty file with *.udl extension
Double click it
Check drivers

I have both installed and ran an oledb udl file. Connections to it work:

keyrita1 - [RELEASE] Kabod+Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Will continue test.

Last edited:
Back