Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] La Tale Season 3 Server Files - English Instructions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to the largest La Tale Private Server Files Release

The set up is relatively easy, simply install the server files from the link.

Detailed Instructions are located inside of the files under "Server_Setup.txt", open with Notepad++.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Run Down:
1. Set up Database, (just a simple installer)
2. Configure Server files, go to bin2, configure/configure_share.ini. Make sure all resource directories are correct to the C: drive.
3. Run the game using the Gateway, image provided with what buttons to press.
4. Extract client and use the start. bat to connect to game

Good luck on creating successful La Tale Private Servers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Links:
- Disable Adblock

Mega: -recommended
key: !G6aG4-A2d2XcU1txA8Tc8igIGUWglzVFrALSB1s522c

GOOGLE DRIVE:
- NEW RECOMMENDED

Some trouble shooting tips:
Remember to read instructions, this is the most important.

Many users are having issues with being able to connect as local host to the game. If you run into this issue, try using a vpn or a mobile hot spot to connect.

Some users are crashing at channel select. The issue is with world list. Please read the instructions on how to fix that.

A few users report to having invisible characters, make sure you have a zenne.spf in your client, if you don't have one download it from any other recent version of the game.

If you are very serious about opening a private server, contact me at endoflatale@gmail.com.
There is a requirement that you at least can follow the instructions and set it up without much help. After that you are allowed to join with developers of other servers to learn and help each other to develop successful servers. Serious inquiries only.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re update the link or create mirror

----Updated

1st url doesn't work due to block

----------updated

Thank you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I can assure you the files are safe. Maybe the links are broken though, so I newly uploaded a google drive alternative download.
There are also over 10 private servers up currently using these files and they are all working perfectly fine.

Thank you for your concern, if you need any help, the main post has been updated with some new information.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not see the character and the monster when I complete the server.
TheEndOfLatale - [Release] La Tale Season 3 Server Files - English Instructions - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I can not see the character and the monster when I complete the server.
TheEndOfLatale - [Release] La Tale Season 3 Server Files - English Instructions - RaGEZONE Forums

Just quoting what he said: A few users report to having invisible characters, make sure you have a zenne.spf in your client, if you don't have one download it from any other recent version of the game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the error is in the event.
the server closes.
How to correct?

sorry for my bad English

o erro é no evento.
o servidor fecha.
como corrigir?

[2018/05/23 20:45:10] CEvent2Manager::Init() EVENT2_INFO::iStart* ~ iEnd* is different from EVENT2_ATTEND_INFO::iAttendCount... , EventID=[17121901][2018/05/23 20:45:10] CEvent2Manager::Init() IsValid() failed...
[2018/05/23 20:45:10] CEvent2Manager()::Init() : [FAILED]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can somebody help me? the instructions was a little bit confusing.

Edit: I managed to up the server files but can't seem to connect on the La Tale.exe (well i used the .bat file instead of the La Tale.exe)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your issue is because the file isn't in the correct directories.

Open configure and configure share and properly configure the resources

can somebody help me? the instructions was a little bit confusing.

Edit: I managed to up the server files but can't seem to connect on the La Tale.exe (well i used the .bat file instead of the La Tale.exe)

Make sure you configure your CHDS.dll
Make sure all ports and resource directories are correct.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Royal Tale here, blessing you all with server files and client files all english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone needs any help setting it up, I am still around, just msg this thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I can assure you the files are safe. Maybe the links are broken though, so I newly uploaded a google drive alternative download.
There are also over 10 private servers up currently using these files and they are all working perfectly fine.

Thank you for your concern, if you need any help, the main post has been updated with some new information.

1534269052539 - [Release] La Tale Season 3 Server Files - English Instructions - RaGEZONE Forums
What does it mean !!?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back