Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] La Tale Season 3 Server Files - English Instructions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone has the full english client of this?

Full english client is linked by Royal Tale above.

It's just a false positive. Don't worry about it. The reason for this is the Client is a specific build, the files cannot just run on any client.

For example, this client lets you set up custom "terms" that you can put in if you edit claire.spf. But if you were to run it on another client, it would crash before even getting to the login screen.

Another example is that the newer files have different things they search for in each LDT file, the newer version searches for more lines and those lines are arranged differently. So to get the newer content you must edit those lines and the type of line that it is just so the client can read it.

Luckily for us, this client is pretty updated and can offer most of the newer stuff. But major UI things that are new are not in the client and need to be custom created. Royal Tale has went ahead and created custom legend quests for us not in the typical legend skill menu.

Sorry for the confusion as well. If you have any other questions feel free to msg back here!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Full english client is linked by Royal Tale above.

It's just a false positive. Don't worry about it. The reason for this is the Client is a specific build, the files cannot just run on any client.

For example, this client lets you set up custom "terms" that you can put in if you edit claire.spf. But if you were to run it on another client, it would crash before even getting to the login screen.

Another example is that the newer files have different things they search for in each LDT file, the newer version searches for more lines and those lines are arranged differently. So to get the newer content you must edit those lines and the type of line that it is just so the client can read it.

Luckily for us, this client is pretty updated and can offer most of the newer stuff. But major UI things that are new are not in the client and need to be custom created. Royal Tale has went ahead and created custom legend quests for us not in the typical legend skill menu.

Sorry for the confusion as well. If you have any other questions feel free to msg back here!

ive opened the client and its not full english there are korean texts here and there. so its not full

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to set up La Tale Private Server

Files you need:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y6095qDeWpUThD0M07UthDPhd9BfYyuz/view - Main Server Files
- Royal Tale Server and Client

- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Navicat (Not required but it helps so much)

What to do:

Main Server files:
- Install database by going to the database folder and running the program, after it installs, go to your C drive, JSQL2008, then hit jinstall as admin and it will install the files. Go to jstart.bat, edit, add a "pause" under the last command, save, then run as admin, make sure that the JSQL service is running.

Configure Server files:
1. Put the server files in the C drive, or whatever directory. Go to bin2, find configure.ini and configure_share.ini.
2. Find where it says ResourceDir. Configure it to the the resource folder. For example if its in your C drive, it should look like this
ResourceDir = C:\S2\resource\

Do the same for the configure paths at the top.

4. Change local and public IP. If your configure file says "IPHERE" Just do a replace all with "IPHERE" to your desired IP.

3. CHDS configuration. Go to Tools from Main Server files, open HxD. Go to bin2, find CHDS.dll. Throw it in HxD. Do a search, find "IPHERE". Once its found, write over it with your desired IP. Be sure to right it on the right side of HxD, not the left side. Do not insert as well. Just write over.

Royal Tale Files:

Open Server files, take ROWID/AJJIYA/JINSAGA and put it in resource for server.
For client, find the start game bat file, edit it with your desired IP and simply start.

Database:

Go to bin2, go to lataleodbc.ini, there is your ID and Password for the database, you can change this later.

Open navicat, then at the top left, hit connection -> SQL server
Connection name can be anything
Host: 127.0.0.1,59157
Username: sa
Password: 654321
or whatever is in your lataleodbc.ini

**Troubleshooting**: If you are having issues after selecting channel like disconnecting, go to LaTaleAccounts, WorldList, make sure the port is the same as the Lobby port. The default one for the server is set to 10002, but in the configure ini it's set to 30002. So just make sure they match up.

Starting the Server:

Two ways to start the server.
1. Using S2 gateway, a picture is provided in the Main Server files. Note that S2 gateway does lag quite a bit, but its simple and gets the job done quickly. Remember to run as admin

2. Manual start: to Manually start, you need to run each file as admin
Auth -> WebAs
MembersOSP
BillingOSP
LaTaleAs
LaTaleLobbyServer
LaTaleLoginServer
LaTaleGameserver_101 - Use a bat file for this with these parameters "start .\bin2\LataleGameServer.exe /ServerID 101" - but there should be a bat file with these parameters in bin2 at the bottom.
LataleMgmtServer
LaTaleRoomServer

Note: It may take a few tries to get it up and running do not get discouraged if it doesn't work successfully the first time

Creating Accounts:
1. Use S2 gateway (picture provided)
or
2. Open Database, open LaTaleAccounts, Account, type ID and PW

Advanced

Making server public:

Port Forward, go to router control panel/settings, find port forwarding, easiest way to do it is to just forward a range of ports. Just forward 10000-32000, and you should be safe.

If you have other ports using up that range, do it indvidually. The ports you want to forward are located in configure.ini. You need to forward the Login/Lobby/GameServer_101, but I would personally just forward all of them so no complications happen.

Editing Files:

There are a few tools in the tool folder in the Main server files. Use the unpacker/packer to open files. Use LDTEDIT to edit them or HxD. Pack it back up, and make sure its in server and client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have two problems.

1. ( Main Files ) I configured everything right and it only stays on the channel and you can not select the channel.

2. ( Royal Tale ) It gives this error: "Server connection failed".

How do I solve one of these problems? :/

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do you add items to your store?

CASHSHOP.LDT
ITEM_1.LDT
ITEM_2.LDT
ITEM_3.LDT

To make an item able to be put in fashion shop, make sure the pricecheck section is set to true

Open cash shop ldt and add it to the section

you can make a video step by step youtube please

I will try to make a video, but I have been very busy lately

I have two problems.

1. ( Main Files ) I configured everything right and it only stays on the channel and you can not select the channel.

2. ( Royal Tale ) It gives this error: "Server connection failed".

How do I solve one of these problems? :/

First issue is the world list, make sure the port is set to the latalelobby port. Then after that make sure you start the latalegameserver ch1
outside the bin2 folder, make a bat file with these parameters "start .\bin2\LataleGameServer.exe /ServerID 101" without the quotes.

Second issue, for server connection failed, make sure the bat file is set to the correct IP. the default ip should be 127.0.0.1 which is local host. And the port should be 10000, or 10025, to know which one you need to look at your LaTaleloginserver configurations in the configuration inside bin2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
#Problem solved

Thank you, it's working normally.

How can I translate to another language?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, Thank you for server files.
I tried setup everything by myself followed your instruction. But I faced a problem like this.
9p2Be2t - [Release] La Tale Season 3 Server Files - English Instructions - RaGEZONE Forums

When I skip the prologue ,that showed a dialog box that seem alert something like "Server Disconnected". I have no idea what is going on? How solve the problem?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wont be using this account anymore.
You can contact me from here out on my Latale server.
Lunar Latale.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
//sp [Value] - Increases SP
//hp [Value] - Increases HP
//maxhp [Value] - Increases max hp (Dont go to high with hp or sp)
//maxsp [Value]//createitem [item id] [amount]
//createmob [mob id] [amount] - Becareful can crash game.
//goto [player id] - Teleports you to the player
//haul [player id] - Hauls player
//portal [Coord's X, Y, Map Id, Stage Id] - teleports you to a map
//kickout [player id] - kicks offline a player
//speedup [Speed Amount] [Jump Amount] - Becareful on jump sometimes its funky

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How should I unpack LaTale create spf again?

4th job Where do I need to change to change?

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any program to change the texts of the game?

Video tutorial?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back