Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Light of Darkness (3claws/prodigy)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice job,

Well, it seems like most of the zip/rar files inside thos folders are broken so i dont see how we are going to use this.

If you wanna chat with me about these files join me here: :)

I looked at the anaconda-ks.something , it's a linux kickstarter, down the file it says "CentOs" ....

About time Zone, maybe, we could change to Indo

att,,

Ok so i did manage to restore server.tar.gz and server2.tar.gz that contains a bunch of files.
Download: https://mega.nz/#!bpBUXRrJ!5AfPSR36UM_ZpciBVLmhkEL-CMSn2hpSUEc2TMdlAEs

Ok so i did manage to get something out of this

Guess the issue! :)

anaconda-ks

CentOs, Timezone = asia- HONG KONG

-- update

Facing "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" while trying to run fancy-server

user lost
CentOs
Timezone hong-kong

Most of .sh files doesn't run, i think that it may need some lib or any other things to be able to read.

Running on DigitalOcean droplet

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
paoxbr, can you help me tutorial for install server step by step?please

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
they should do they are straight from official server just have to work out how to get them to run on another system other then the one they came from.

btw i have files for other games
world of avatars
touch online
unison league
pirateking

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hopefully we could make it run in a proper system. ive try checking the db of this server. its look authentic from the original game.
does anyone have the chance to extract the server2.tar.gz cause its really a big file. thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hoping for somebody to share the tutorial of this server installation.. its a big help.. tnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can run this server with ubuntu server 12.04.5?
please write step by step for installing this server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone tell how to install this game? i have windows 7, sql server 2008 r2 and xampp. will I be able to run the server? Need information which files to move to xampp for the site and the others in can they stand in a local disk (D) ?
Thx for game i like Light of Darkness... Sorry for my bad English.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For those who ask about "host on windows?" and "Which database, ms sql or mysql" ... please stop leeching. You wont get these files running. There is no MS Sql on linux and native linux files will NOT work on windows. Why ? Because its programmed for professional use on secure OS, not private use on unsecure winshit. Thanks.

To topic:

i think those files were missing many libraries. Installing serverstuff on linux mostly doesnt only contain files in the servers directory but in /etc and /var/lib folders too. If they are missing, it wont run. And to find those specific files it will take long if its possible at all (maybe libs the company created byself ? Who knows).

Things to do first:
Find out, which OS they realy use. I read CentOS in some posts, but is that what the company those files were stolen from use ? Which version of it, if its really CentOS ? Which linux-kernel was installed and is needed for those files to run ? Which kernel it was compiled on ?
Next is to find out, if its for 32 or 64 bit. Which should be easy. I guess 64 bit OS should do but maybe include all 386 libs too to be sure.

For those sh scripts that dont work, open them in an editor. Its simple bash script. Check what it should do and then look why it doesnt. Often its just because of wrong directorys. Also check if they are chmod a+x !!! Many people that dont use linux often forget that every file that you want to execute must be flagged as executable ! ( chmod a+x filename). You can do it (only for testing!!!) the easy way; while inside server folder, type "chmod a+x * -R" (without the quotes), then every file and every subfolder+files are readable, writeable and executeable.

I whould try those files myself but its on mega. I cant download there because my file limit is always reached. (Thats why i use google drive :p: ) Maybe someone can do a mirror on a service without file limitations.

UPDATE:

Managed to download the file.
If (and just IF) then install.log which is in this archive is originally from this server, then its CentOS 6.

Data found in a logfile:
centos-release-6-4.el6.centos.10.x86_64 which seems to show its Centos 6.4
Database is postgresql-9.1.6 using database in cn_US.UTF-8

If that log is from the creator of the archive for just testing the files, then its useless info :D:

There is also another way to find out what the official server is running on. Maybe. If they dont block this:

nmap -O -sV IP <- IP = IP of server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one have a complete files for this game plz I download it but not work so can any one help me plz for it and give me work files

Back