Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had a little look into making it English but failed so far. Not sure when I'll get around to looking into it again.

Here's the updated Server files to run with 2.7 though for anyone interested:

As I said in my previous post, I seem to have broke some skills which now cause crashes e.g. Dark Eirs Voice of Terror. If I end up fixing it I'll post the fix in here.

Quick setup guide too:

1. Download the files I posted here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-lunia-server-files-2-6.1158545/post-9165167
  2. Setup an SQL Server (I used SQLEXPRESS & SSMS19)
    1. Make sure to setup SQL Authentication user (username is sa)
    2. Create a database then restore the .bak files found in the Database folder from step one
  3. Setup IIS (I use Windows 10, just google how to enable it - Make sure you enable ASP support)
    1. Open IIS Manager and make a new website called Lunia (can be anyname)
    2. The root of the website should be inside Webserver folder from the files in step 1
    3. Run the website - You can test its running if you put " " in your browser and a register page should show
  4. Now you need to make the Webserver speak to your Database setup from step 2
    1. Easiest way it to download IntelliJ (Free version is fine)
    2. In IntelliJ do File -> Open, select the folder that your IIS website is using
    3. Do a Ctrl + Shift + R to do a project wide search and replace and look for "KANE\SQLEXPRESS"
    4. You should see alot of lines similar to:
      GetConnStr("KANE\SQLEXPRESS","shop","sa","kaneshaw")
    5. Replace "KANE\SQLEXPRESS" with the name of your SQL Server which can be found in SSMS during login
    6. Replace "sa" with the username you created in step 1, this might be the same
    7. Replace "kaneshaw" with the password you created for sa
      1682684592827 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums
    8. You may need to restart your IIS website in IIS manager to reflect the changes
    9. You can check if the connection is successful as you should be able to create an account using:
      Which should add a new account to the database
  5. Open the "Server" folder (or the KaneServerTest folder for 2.7 client)
    1. Fix the bat shortcuts if you want to use them
    2. If not you just need to open "Run.bat" in the following folders Master -> Lobby -> Square -> Stage
    3. Master + Lobby servers will be up and running almost instantly, this will allow you to open the client, login and select a character
    4. Square + Stage servers take awhile to load completely (more on this below), you'll know its running when it says "enter>" in the console
  6. Download the Lunia.Info Client from here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-lunia-server-files-2-6.1158545/post-9166245
    1. Add the ConnectInfo.b file from my zip file at the top of this post to point it to 127.0.0.1
    2. Right click on LuniaClient.exe and click "create shortcut"
    3. Open the properties of the shortcut
    4. In the Target field you need to add " RUNGAME" at the end (a space after whats already there then RUNGAME)
      1682684495182 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

5. Apply and Save
    6. Double click shortcut to run the Client

I just realised that the Webserver files I've been using were a hybrid of the 2.7 leaked files posted elsewhere in the forum, so in the event that the 2.7 Server files need them, this is the ones I'm currently using (not the ones in step one of the above guide):

Skill Crash Fix

Skill crash was because I noticed that StageServer wasn't reading ProjectileInfo so I added it in, thinking it was needed. After removing it, all skills don't seem to crash anymore.
Fixed StageServer is here:
Only change is it no longer reads the ProjectileInfo files.

English Client (Requires Lunia.Info client from previous page)

To make the Lunia.Info client in English, extract this into the Clients root folder and replace:
If you want to use a different language, open "SystemConfig.xml" and change the Language value. Possible entries are:
  • English
  • ChineseT
  • ChineseS
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Korean2
  • Portugese
Screenshot_6 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Current Issues
  • Level 75 skills don't do damage?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love lunia, I started to analyze the files made available by you, I managed to open the server locally and log in, however I have some problems, anyone who can help me will be immensely grateful.

My Problems:
1*when I get an item in some phase and change to square, all items in my inventory are gone, can someone solve or resolve this?
2*Is the market working normally? I haven't been able to test it yet due to the disappearing items bug
3*How can I enable the cash store within the game? it keeps loading infinitely then an error appears on the screen.
4*How can I enable the achievement system in the game?
5*How to enable all stages until devildom?
6*Does anyone make or have a website and launcher to make available?

note: I kindly ask you to be patient with me, I love this game very much and I am willing to learn more about it (server), if you can help me I will be eternally grateful, if you want to sell any corrections, I am also interested.

I saw several messages in the forum, but there are so many versions and explanations that I was lost, can someone help me?
thank you very much for everyone's attention.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love lunia, I started to analyze the files made available by you, I managed to open the server locally and log in, however I have some problems, anyone who can help me will be immensely grateful.

My Problems:
1*when I get an item in some phase and change to square, all items in my inventory are gone, can someone solve or resolve this?
Use wireshark to sniff the server, and see if you are receiving server errors. The game will make HTTP requests to your API. The response from your server will tell you why.
2*Is the market working normally? I haven't been able to test it yet due to the disappearing items bug
Probably due to your locales containing special characters, and your API not supporting those characters. Again, use wireshark to sniff, and find your errors.
3*How can I enable the cash store within the game? it keeps loading infinitely then an error appears on the screen.
You need to build out the API for that.
4*How can I enable the achievement system in the game?
Not possible with this client.
5*How to enable all stages until devildom?
The client does not support everything needed, and furthermore, you would need to either find leaked stage scripts, or rebuild (code) them by hand. Additionally, you would need to import monster, action, projectile, etc data from 3.1 into your 2.6 client for this to even be feasible.
6*Does anyone make or have a website and launcher to make available?
There is no premade website/launcher/etc. You will need to create that based on your database schema. You could in theory create your website using any stack that allows for MSSQL.

In brief, a lot of work is to be done to accomplish any of the above, and there are sadly no resources readily available to accomplish any of that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'd like to pay kaneshaw back by making a more detailed guide on how to setup all of the files they provided, however I'm facing some difficulties. Yes, I'm able to login in successfully and load into the beginner square. I do see some error logs on the Master and Lobby consoles that I'll try to look into tonight. If anyone has had success with kaneshaw's files, please contact me :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'd like to pay kaneshaw back by making a more detailed guide on how to setup all of the files they provided, however I'm facing some difficulties. Yes, I'm able to login in successfully and load into the beginner square. I do see some error logs on the Master and Lobby consoles that I'll try to look into tonight. If anyone has had success with kaneshaw's files, please contact me :)

Hi,

I am happy to admit that I am nearing completion of a completely isolated test environment for everyone to play around with. I've found some very old backups I had of Eternal Lunia, so I figured I might as well make an isolated virtual machine environment that has EVERYTHING needed to get the game up and running locally, already pre-configured!

Has a fully functional but very old (2017) incredibly early version of the Eternal Lunia site with ticket, news, polls functionality. Beware of the ugliness and unrefined spaghetti code.

It contains a fully functional website, partially functional admin panel, fully functional lobby/square/stage/pvp, fully functional shop, and even rankings.

A download to the fully functional environment shall be ready later this week!

1696219333150 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

1696219564574 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

1696219644995 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

1696219691466 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

1696220142057 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I am happy to admit that I am nearing completion of a completely isolated test environment for everyone to play around with. I've found some very old backups I had of Eternal Lunia, so I figured I might as well make an isolated virtual machine environment that has EVERYTHING needed to get the game up and running locally, already pre-configured!

Has a fully functional but very old (2017) incredibly early version of the Eternal Lunia site with ticket, news, polls functionality. Beware of the ugliness and unrefined spaghetti code.

It contains a fully functional website, partially functional admin panel, fully functional lobby/square/stage/pvp, fully functional shop, and even rankings.

View attachment 242643
View attachment 242647
View attachment 242648
View attachment 242649
View attachment 242650
Oh this is amazing! I've been working with Kane on a more visual guide of his setup. However it's been a bit since he replied to my message. I believe he's been really busy with life :X Can I work with you in the near future on creating a guide of your current setup?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

View attachment 242643
View attachment 242647
View attachment 242648
View attachment 242649
View attachment 242650

Great work Sage, welcome back?! Looking forward to the release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Decryption Key - u6wbAqvpbISC9vRTeePf9pNRi-shLGxPk51-s3uyDUo

To use this, extract the zip to some folder. It should look like the following:
1696383493326 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Next, boot up VMWare Workstation. A google search away could theoretically get you a download and Pro License key straight off a github repo, if you're into that kinda stuff:

Once in, you will want to use the "Open a Virtual Machine" option, and browse to the folder you extracted to:
1696383621075 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

You will be asked to give a name to your virtual machine. Give it any name you like, and hit import:
1696383675912 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Once it is done, you will be able to boot on your virtual server!
1696383762669 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

The virtual machine should automatically sign in for you as the "Lunia" user with no password.

Everything you will need will be sitting right there on the desktop for you to click on. Run 1 through 8 to boot up your local server, and then you can click on the "Play" button to get into the game. Any usernames and passwords you might need will be in the "Credentials.txt" file.
1696383820618 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

I have provided a copy of the 2.6 client and data files in Server Working Directory, because that is what makes the most sense to me. The 2.7 client is too much of a handicap to use, as you cannot customize the .b files; It is nice to have things like skill-cut-ins for 75 skills, but that itself is not worth the drawback of being unable to customize your server. You'll notice in the client provided, classes actually have 75 skills anyways, on the 2.6 client :) -- that is the beauty of being able to customize the .b files!

For convenience, the server automatically gives every player infinite cash (9999999), and purchases do not subtract from your balance :), so essentially the cash shop is free. Additionally, when logging into the game, it does not use passwords so that you do not need to be bothered with remembering those -- you just need to remember your username, or guess your friends' username :)

In theory, you could move the client outside of the VM, and play with it pointing to the server living within the VM; You may just need to edit the connectinfo.xml and recompile the connectinfo.b, or use local loopbacks to point to the VM. It should be noted that the VM points "ramancha.net" to "127.0.0.1"

This should likely be the most straight-forward way to get a local server up and running to play around, as the server is isolated in a VM with everything already functional! Of course if you have intentions of actually launching a server using this, you may need to look into undoing infinite cash, and undoing password-less logins. The ultimate goal of this release is to provide people with an easy means to launch a local server for themselves and/or their friends, as opposed to providing a means for someone to attempt to monetize against this release and drain people's wallets (as Mr. Wallace Prado was seemingly attempting to do). I have been around the Lunia scene for too long, and to date have not come out with a profit personally for any involvement in Lunia, so as a result, it is not my goal to look to provide people with that avenue either.

There is a lot of very disgusting spaghetti code, and unsafe code, and now deprecated warnings left and right. Any web-server components were written back in early 2017 in a mad rush and scramble, so there wasn't much effort put into doing things correctly, cleanly, or safe. This eventually changed, but I unfortunately cannot locate a backup of my updated code from 2019-2020 eras. At the end of the day, it is functional, and a good kicking off point for someone to improve if they had the desire to do so, and it is an excellent and easy starting point for someone to just play locally and has no concerns about any of that anyways.

Happy local-lunia'ing!

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

View attachment 242729

Next, boot up VMWare Workstation. A google search away could theoretically get you a download and Pro License key straight off a github repo, if you're into that kinda stuff:

Once in, you will want to use the "Open a Virtual Machine" option, and browse to the folder you extracted to:
View attachment 242731

You will be asked to give a name to your virtual machine. Give it any name you like, and hit import:
View attachment 242733

View attachment 242734

The virtual machine should automatically sign in for you as the "Lunia" user with no password.

Everything you will need will be sitting right there on the desktop for you to click on. Run 1 through 8 to boot up your local server, and then you can click on the "Play" button to get into the game. Any usernames and passwords you might need will be in the "Credentials.txt" file.
View attachment 242735

I have provided a copy of the 2.6 client and data files in Server Working Directory, because that is what makes the most sense to me. The 2.7 client is too much of a handicap to use, as you cannot customize the .b files; It is nice to have things like skill-cut-ins for 75 skills, but that itself is not worth the drawback of being unable to customize your server. You'll notice in the client provided, classes actually have 75 skills anyways, on the 2.6 client :) -- that is the beauty of being able to customize the .b files!

For convenience, the server automatically gives every player infinite cash (9999999), and purchases do not subtract from your balance :), so essentially the cash shop is free. Additionally, when logging into the game, it does not use passwords so that you do not need to be bothered with remembering those -- you just need to remember your username, or guess your friends' username :)

In theory, you could move the client outside of the VM, and play with it pointing to the server living within the VM; You may just need to edit the connectinfo.xml and recompile the connectinfo.b, or use local loopbacks to point to the VM. It should be noted that the VM points "ramancha.net" to "127.0.0.1"

This should likely be the most straight-forward way to get a local server up and running to play around, as the server is isolated in a VM with everything already functional! Of course if you have intentions of actually launching a server using this, you may need to look into undoing infinite cash, and undoing password-less logins. The ultimate goal of this release is to provide people with an easy means to launch a local server for themselves and/or their friends, as opposed to providing a means for someone to attempt to monetize against this release and drain people's wallets (as Mr. Wallace Prado was seemingly attempting to do). I have been around the Lunia scene for too long, and to date have not come out with a profit personally for any involvement in Lunia, so as a result, it is not my goal to look to provide people with that avenue either.

There is a lot of very disgusting spaghetti code, and unsafe code, and now deprecated warnings left and right. Any web-server components were written back in early 2017 in a mad rush and scramble, so there wasn't much effort put into doing things correctly, cleanly, or safe. This eventually changed, but I unfortunately cannot locate a backup of my updated code from 2019-2020 eras. At the end of the day, it is functional, and a good kicking off point for someone to improve if they had the desire to do so, and it is an excellent and easy starting point for someone to just play locally and has no concerns about any of that anyways.

Happy local-lunia'ing!

Thanks Sage!!

Will play around more when I get the time, but worked flawlessly for me. Hope this makes the Lunia scene more popular thanks to your hard work.
1696428313778 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had a little look into making it English but failed so far. Not sure when I'll get around to looking into it again.

As I said in my previous post, I seem to have broke some skills which now cause crashes e.g. Dark Eirs Voice of Terror. If I end up fixing it I'll post the fix in here.

Quick setup guide too:

1. Download the files I posted here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-lunia-server-files-2-6.1158545/post-9165167
  2. Setup an SQL Server (I used SQLEXPRESS & SSMS19)
    1. Make sure to setup SQL Authentication user (username is sa)
    2. Create a database then restore the .bak files found in the Database folder from step one
  3. Setup IIS (I use Windows 10, just google how to enable it - Make sure you enable ASP support)
    1. Open IIS Manager and make a new website called Lunia (can be anyname)
    2. The root of the website should be inside Webserver folder from the files in step 1
    3. Run the website - You can test its running if you put " " in your browser and a register page should show
  4. Now you need to make the Webserver speak to your Database setup from step 2
    1. Easiest way it to download IntelliJ (Free version is fine)
    2. In IntelliJ do File -> Open, select the folder that your IIS website is using
    3. Do a Ctrl + Shift + R to do a project wide search and replace and look for "KANE\SQLEXPRESS"
    4. You should see alot of lines similar to:
    5. Replace "KANE\SQLEXPRESS" with the name of your SQL Server which can be found in SSMS during login
    6. Replace "sa" with the username you created in step 1, this might be the same
    7. Replace "kaneshaw" with the password you created for sa
      View attachment 197268
    8. You may need to restart your IIS website in IIS manager to reflect the changes
    9. You can check if the connection is successful as you should be able to create an account using:
      Which should add a new account to the database
  5. Open the "Server" folder (or the KaneServerTest folder for 2.7 client)
    1. Fix the bat shortcuts if you want to use them
    2. If not you just need to open "Run.bat" in the following folders Master -> Lobby -> Square -> Stage
    3. Master + Lobby servers will be up and running almost instantly, this will allow you to open the client, login and select a character
    4. Square + Stage servers take awhile to load completely (more on this below), you'll know its running when it says "enter>" in the console
  6. Download the Lunia.Info Client from here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-lunia-server-files-2-6.1158545/post-9166245
    1. Add the ConnectInfo.b file from my zip file at the top of this post to point it to 127.0.0.1
    2. Right click on LuniaClient.exe and click "create shortcut"
    3. Open the properties of the shortcut
    4. In the Target field you need to add " RUNGAME" at the end (a space after whats already there then RUNGAME)
      View attachment 197267
    5. Apply and Save
    6. Double click shortcut to run the Client

I just realised that the Webserver files I've been using were a hybrid of the 2.7 leaked files posted elsewhere in the forum, so in the event that the 2.7 Server files need them, this is the ones I'm currently using (not the ones in step one of the above guide):

Skill Crash Fix

Skill crash was because I noticed that StageServer wasn't reading ProjectileInfo so I added it in, thinking it was needed. After removing it, all skills don't seem to crash anymore.
Fixed StageServer is here:
Only change is it no longer reads the ProjectileInfo files.

English Client (Requires Lunia.Info client from previous page)

To make the Lunia.Info client in English, extract this into the Clients root folder and replace:
If you want to use a different language, open "SystemConfig.xml" and change the Language value. Possible entries are:
  • English
  • ChineseT
  • ChineseS
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Korean2
  • Portugese
View attachment 197349

Current Issues
  • Level 75 skills don't do damage?

This is kaneshaw's setup guide post with a little more detailed instructions and more visual images for guidance. Thank you kaneshaw for working with me and producing this update! All credits go to kaneshaw!

Quick setup guide too:
    Or from this link:
  2. Setup an SQL Server (I used SQLEXPRESS [to setup the server] & SSMS19 [to open the server and manage the database])
    1. Make sure to setup SQL Authentication user when creating the SQL server (username is sa).
    2. Create a database folder within your SQL server via SSMS19 or whichever SQL server management program you prefer.
    3. Use the “restore” function to one-by-one open the .bak files found in the Database folder from step one (within the Lunia Server [2.6d]). DO NOT ADD THE .bak FILES ONES FROM THE “original” FOLDER
      CloudOfDarkness - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums
    1. Open IIS Manager and make a new website called Lunia (can be any name)

1. The root of the website should be inside the “Webserver” folder of the Server folder from the files in step one (within the Lunia Server [2.6d]). NOTE: If you receive an error that says, “The binding '*:80:' is assigned to another site. If you assign the same binding to this site, you will only be able to start one of the sites. Are you sure that you want to add this duplicate binding?” Just click “yes” because we’re going to disable “Default Web Site” afterwards.
  2. If the “Default Web Site” isn’t already stopped (marked by a black square on the bottom-right of its icon), then right-click “Default Web Site”, hover over “Manage Website” and click on “Stop”.

1. Under the Sites folder of the left-hand side, make sure that your new website is highlighted. From there, open the “ASP” settings under the “IIS” group at the center of the screen.

1. The ASP settings should be displayed and you should be able to navigate underneath the Behavior group and see “Enable Parent Paths” settings. Change the settings from “False” to “True” if it isn’t already set to True. Afterwards, click “Apply” on the right-hand side.

1. Make sure that your website is enabled by seeing that the icon is a normal globe with no additional signs on it. If it’s not, right-click on your website name, hover over “Manage Website”, and then click on “Start”

1. Run the website - You can test its running if you put " " in your browser and a register page should show up similar to this:

1. Now you need to make the Webserver speak to your Database setup from step two
    1. Easiest way is to download IntelliJ (The Community free version is fine). You can Google the words “IntelliJ Community edition” or click the following link (CAO 02OCT2023) to navigate to their download page: (Remember that the Operating System is selected from the top and the Community Edition download button is a little further down in the web page).
    3. Press and hold down the following: “Ctrl” key + “Shift’ key + R” key or from the home menu, click on “Edit”, then “Find”, then “Replace in files…” to do a project wide search and replace and look for "KANE\SQLEXPRESS"

1. You should see a lot of lines similar to:
  2. Replace "KANE\SQLEXPRESS" with the name of your SQL Server which can be found in SSMS during login
  3. Replace "sa" with the username you created in step 1, this might be the same
  4. Replace "kaneshaw" with the password you created for sa

1. You may need to restart your IIS website in IIS manager to reflect the changes
  2. You can check if the connection is successful as you should be able to create an account using:

Which should add a new account to the database.
  3. Open the "Server" folder (or the KaneServerTest folder for 2.7 client)
    1. Fix the bat shortcuts if you would like to use them (by right-clicking the bat file, click on “properties”, and change the “Target:” and “Start in:” file paths to the correct one).

1. If not you just need to open "Run.bat" in the following folders Master -> Lobby -> Square -> Stage
  2. Master + Lobby servers will be up and running almost instantly, this will allow you to open the client, login and select a character
  3. Square + Stage servers take awhile to load completely (more on this below), you'll know it’s running when it says "enter>" in the console

1. When trying to run 2.7, download the Lunia.Info Client from here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-lunia-server-files-2-6.1158545/post-9166245
    Otherwise, skip the download link and refer to the client folder within the initial download link.

1. Right-click on LuniaClient.exe and click "create shortcut"

1. Open the properties of the newly made shortcut

1. In the Target field you need to add " RUNGAME" at the end (a space after what’s already there then RUNGAME) if it isn’t already there.

2. Apply and Save
  3. Double click shortcut to run the Client

I just realized that the Webserver files I've been using were a hybrid of the 2.7 leaked files posted elsewhere in the forum, so in the event that the 2.7 Server files need them, this is the ones I'm currently using (not the ones in step one of the above guide):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

View attachment 242729

View attachment 242731

View attachment 242733

View attachment 242734

View attachment 242735

Happy local-lunia'ing!
Hi, do you have these 2 functional maps?
Sem título - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! Have any of you faced this error when trying to log in with an account?

Code:
Http response : http://127.0.0.1/v4/lobby/Auth_Publisher.asp?faber7f8ef2109fac7a580b8e92e287d32f4127.0.0.1
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Bad Request</TITLE>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>
<BODY><h2>Bad Request - Invalid URL</h2>
<hr><p>HTTP Error 400. The request URL is invalid.</p>
</BODY></HTML>

Captura de tela 2023-10-10 002053 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Im using the Lunia.info 2.7 client and the updated server files (KaneServerTest.zip), it looks like the client is sending the wrong parameters in the URL but I'm not sure how to confirm or change that.

I could test the stored procedure that validates the user/password and it works fine, the Auth_Publisher.asp it's working fine as well when I hardcode the account and test through Chrome, but for some reason that's not the case for the client, it always gives me the 400 Bad Request.

--update--

I got it to work based on another answer on this thread, I added a new registry entry to allow non encoded characters in a url request, this works with IIS 10 on Windows 11 if anyone is facing the same issue

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HTTP\Parameters]
"DisableServerHeader"=dword:00000001
"AllowRestrictedChars"=dword:00000001

Don't forget to fully restart your server/computer

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, do you have these 2 functional maps?View attachment 243022
The scripts for those stages can be found in the 2.7 files I leaked!
\Database\Stages\Myth\MythBossStage01.as
\Database\Stages\Myth\MythBossStage02.as
\Database\Stages\Myth\MythBossStage03.as

Do note that the Eternal Lunia client might not come with the necessary mobs for it however, so you may need to use the 3.1 XML set that Crazy[?] provided, and compile it, and then replace the files in client and server as appropriate!

Hello! Have any of you faced this error when trying to log in with an account?

Code:
Http response : http://127.0.0.1/v4/lobby/Auth_Publisher.asp?faber7f8ef2109fac7a580b8e92e287d32f4127.0.0.1
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Bad Request</TITLE>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>
<BODY><h2>Bad Request - Invalid URL</h2>
<hr><p>HTTP Error 400. The request URL is invalid.</p>
</BODY></HTML>

View attachment 243045

Im using the Lunia.info 2.7 client and the updated server files (KaneServerTest.zip), it looks like the client is sending the wrong parameters in the URL but I'm not sure how to confirm or change that.

I could test the stored procedure that validates the user/password and it works fine, the Auth_Publisher.asp it's working fine as well when I hardcode the account and test through Chrome, but for some reason that's not the case for the client, it always gives me the 400 Bad Request.

--update--

I got it to work based on another answer on this thread, I added a new registry entry to allow non encoded characters in a url request, this works with IIS 10 on Windows 11 if anyone is facing the same issue

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HTTP\Parameters]
"DisableServerHeader"=dword:00000001
"AllowRestrictedChars"=dword:00000001

Don't forget to fully restart your server/computer
Yep! Special characters in URL are a pain -- in fact, the entirety of the API is just a pain. If anyone is as much of a sadist as I am, and if you have had it with ASP Classic and Microsoft SQL Server, you could in theory rewrite the entire API and database in another language of your choice.

I have just very recently decided to torture myself for shits and giggles to have the server operational in MySQL and PHP, and churning through the conversion so that the server could in theory be hosted on Linux:
1697150106582 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The scripts for those stages can be found in the 2.7 files I leaked!
\Database\Stages\Myth\MythBossStage01.as
\Database\Stages\Myth\MythBossStage02.as
\Database\Stages\Myth\MythBossStage03.as

Do note that the Eternal Lunia client might not come with the necessary mobs for it however, so you may need to use the 3.1 XML set that Crazy[?] provided, and compile it, and then replace the files in client and server as appropriate!

Yep! Special characters in URL are a pain -- in fact, the entirety of the API is just a pain. If anyone is as much of a sadist as I am, and if you have had it with ASP Classic and Microsoft SQL Server, you could in theory rewrite the entire API and database in another language of your choice.

I have just very recently decided to torture myself for shits and giggles to have the server operational in MySQL and PHP, and churning through the conversion so that the server could in theory be hosted on Linux:
View attachment 243224
You beat me to it lol, I was planning to do the same thing... Rewrite the entire API but using Python + Postgre, put it in a Docker container and make it available on Github hoping that Allm won't take it down...

Any luck on porting the server executables to another language as well? I was wondering if the source code is available for that so I could also port it to python and have it running on Linux. It's my first time messing with Lunia Server files and theres a bunch of stuff I'm still figuring out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You beat me to it lol, I was planning to do the same thing... Rewrite the entire API but using Python + Postgre, put it in a Docker container and make it available on Github hoping that Allm won't take it down...

Any luck on porting the server executables to another language as well? I was wondering if the source code is available for that so I could also port it to python and have it running on Linux. It's my first time messing with Lunia Server files and theres a bunch of stuff I'm still figuring out.
The more the merrier! The thing is... as long as your source on Github does not contain AllM's intellectual property, then it should be fine.
You would likely have to avoid posting the .b files, the .as files, but the rest would be code you have written yourself.

Have not attempted porting the server executable to another language, because that is beyond my expertise, and a whole other level of effort in itself. In one of the lunia posts, there should be an "allm-xrated.zip" somewhere. This is the 2.6 source code, which you can use alongside the previously release CN_1.8 source code that is floating everywhere.

The more the merrier, I am sure people would be ecstatic for a Python+Postgre version, especially if it simplifies getting a server running!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Accidentally stumbled on this post as I was messing around with the files I've accumulated in the past. Greta to see that people are sharing their work / ideas instead of hoarding it like in the past.

I'm currently working on cleaning up everything I collected over the past years. i created an interactive export of one of my Lunia directories if someone wants to dig trough it and see if you find something you can use. Just let me know and I'll see if I can upload it somewhere.

1697835049841 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks to the out of the box server from sagedonald I was able to run a copy of the spirit lunia server, running on top of the eternal lunia framework and databases.

1698172450274 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

This is the version with the updated cave of summons and guild event. As im using a random spirit lunia client that is not at the same patch as the spirit server there are a lot of crashes. Going to see if I can patch the client and the database up a bit so things run more smoothly.
1698173679233 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
QQ图片20231221174754 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

pass:JuhaniHonkala?

pass:JuhaniHonkala?
QQ图片20231221175241 - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments