Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Lunia Source code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#Especially , #CrystalCoder , #sagedonald , #Janguan

Help me. I am using vs 2003, I have the following error!
Especially - [Release] Lunia Source code - RaGEZONE Forums

how do I fix? post some pictures if possible. sorry for my bad english!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
strange there is no sln files so from where execly you run it else you using old source
I WOULD SAY... LONG STORY SHORT...
Don't waste your time attempting to recompile the "new" source, as it is not 80% complete. What is complete is simply the server executables. The executables located within the service file are functional. All that is required is that the IIS and MSSQL portions get updated by hand.
However, the source code of this is virtually useless,
as this is only a sub project of the source code. AllM has many projects within, and XRATED is a core sub-project. So there are ~24 missing projects that are supposed to go with this newly updated XRATED source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why? It's incomplete, and you won't get anywhere with these files. At all.
You should read what sagedonald wrote.

People just don't listen. They think that because there is a few .exe's in there, that they can start up a brand new LuniaZ server like that. Or because the ALLM/XRATED/ projects are there, they can compile the client and update their server. However both of this is wrong. You cannot compile it without the updated ALLM/ projects, and you cannot actually get a LuniaZ client to work using those .exe's if you dont have a fully updated DB and ASP files. [which these dont come with]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sagedonald, post client compiled please? i am studying the source, I could list the squares with a client that I have the lunia ijji. updated the parameters of the asp files and produces some of the database. I could not compile the client from source, then please post it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sagedonald, could run the server, with some changes in asp and dbs. lunia client used a slightly older version of z that source, I can create all the characters, list the squares, more like the packet is different from the client disconnects from the square, if you can compartinhar this client, or how to run it, will be of great help to someone in the future use the files and open a server. please, since you managed to run the client at least help this part, I will send you a pm with the screenshots and the ripped files, so open a server. sorry my bad english, im french!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sagedonald, could run the server, with some changes in asp and dbs. lunia client used a slightly older version of z that source, I can create all the characters, list the squares, more like the packet is different from the client disconnects from the square, if you can compartinhar this client, or how to run it, will be of great help to someone in the future use the files and open a server. please, since you managed to run the client at least help this part, I will send you a pm with the screenshots and the ripped files, so open a server. sorry my bad english, im french!

itll be uploading. although you really gotta know what your doing. Atm i havent gotten it to work yet, although i havent had much time to look into it. And the files you have should look more or less like

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
itll be uploading. although you really gotta know what your doing. Atm i havent gotten it to work yet, although i havent had much time to look into it. And the files you have should look more or less like

sagedonald, post asps archives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back