• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] Martial Heroes Emulator + Source Code + TuT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this project faced a catastrophic disaster and is thus now dead again, with no hope.
The only way that MH(Martial Heroes) also known as D.O Online in Korea can be revived now is by the Community itself.

Every single one of you will be able to setup your very own fully working Martial Heroes Private Server in a matter of minutes.

Tutorials.txt

Code Core + Database + Website + Game Client

Game Client

How to setup Fully Working MH Private Server

How to setup Fully Working MH Website

How to make a Character to Admin rank

How to Make the Server Public Online
Look in Tutorials.txt

Credit: RyRy < the reason for the fall of Global Martial Heroes

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ll test it later
i saw same files on my baidu multi link i think i gt em working

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vídeo tutorial :):

I'm not finding the client full, you are missing files to run the game on the client

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recommended System Requirements Client:
Processor: Pentium 4 @ 1 GHz
Memory: 512 MB
Video Memory: 64 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Keyboard & Mouse

Emulator:
4-8 gb ram should been fine

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EDIT:fixed
u cant use mysql user without pass idk why .had to create and user with pass and now all works
now client says acces failure login from website first

edit2:fixed ,video gameplay
<span style="color:#000000;">

IMPURRTANT info:
GameServer Restarter.bat makes a infinite loop and fks your computer. Delete the "goto start" in bat file to avoid this

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone willing to help and finish this project?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi to get rid of the login website error go to database character find connected ´ no ´ --- change to ´ yes ´ thats all try login. This old server need login on website 1rst

srry have to look: it is colum Accounts -- Loggedin -- change to yes

Last edited:
Reaction score
@djshiro hi excause me?i set my sql pwd = mypass123 ,my server can be run,and client give tip ask me to login on website first,but the website is not work well ,it will have many problem such as:
Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in D:\game\webserver\wwwroot\public_html\libraries\joomla\import.php on line 29
Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in D:\game\webserver\wwwroot\public_html\libraries\loader.php on line 71
Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in D:\game\webserver\wwwroot\public_html\libraries\joomla\import.php on line 32

and so on ,many many this error.
can you give some patch or .bat to run the client without login website first?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for asking the admin if there is a file list item for me with only GM command without item lists, I can't test everything lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If anyone is able to work this please give me a PM. Would like some assist if possible! Thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me ? I have no ip item file Jawelery Set if you have it please send it via gmail to help with gmail nguyenquocthai110@gmail.com thank you very much

have you managed to make it work?

Can you help me ? I have no ip item file Jawelery Set if you have it please send it via gmail to help with gmail nguyenquocthai110@gmail.com thank you very much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, ry here the creator of the core...
i made a txt dumb file from the DB and put it on pastebin..
you can spawn any item now to your will, good luck have fun!

you use the additem command like this:

,additem:213062456:1 in guild chat

some extras:

Also when you created a Character, go to your openheroes database with Heidisql and go to Characters Table, then Click on Data tab at the Top and put "isgm" coloum to "az" as shown here... then u can use ALL of the commands!

sry 4got todo it as a reply xd

if you got it feel free to add some screenshots here :D

good times :

weeeee:

just created a guild:

gm is calling us :O:

special buff at valley village :

(ill be honest, its still soo much fun to be in martial heroes :D)

Last edited:
Back