Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Metal Rage online eng. translated client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a release from a really good game, that got zero attention and was saved from cancellation so last minute most still think it never came out. Played this a ton in the past, would love to see a private server made of this. Unfortunately I never got any packet sniffs while playing, know of no revival projects, etc. I did however thanks to a friend's help recover a copy of the english translated client, the final version of the game before it shutdown.
Here's the download:
Code:
[COLOR=#2E8B57]https://mega.nz/#!dIpU3QAA!esd5pUuj2jCnc7tciscyz1jiGWRtvahWa1Sqpj06Ex4[/COLOR]

The translation came from this website, by the way: Which was a great resource for the game when it was active.

Since I couldn't find a client anywhere online I hope this helps anyone who might've somehow been developing a server for this and just needed the client. Enjoy.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So this is not a Server files release it only contains the Client right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the point of releasing a client without the server files being available?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the point of releasing a client without the server files being available?
It was nowhere online. While it's unlikely a private server will ever be made, if it was people need the client at the very least.

i am downloading it now,and can you tell me how to translate language to another one?
which file need to translate?
I don't quite remember, luckily the forum still has the tutorials for patching it to english: http://mech.mrforum.net/f2-tutorials

Reaction score
it's also alot more complicated to emulate the server without being capable of sniffing due to no active servers running. We are talking about a whole new level of emulation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am well aware. Infact it's probably not possible at all since I'm fairly certain there are no sniffed packets for it floating around anywhere either. That being said, might as well distribute the game files, which I could not find anywhere online. The least perhaps is people could make use of the resources.

Back