Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [Release][Mobile] 长生诀 [Script of Eternity] online server android and ios support

Reaction score
the guys from cavo get some work done to translate it into English:/:
rocklee330 - [Release][Mobile] 长生诀 [Script of Eternity] online server android and ios support - RaGEZONE Forums

I've been suffering for a month
but I didn't find a way to translate it

strange ,I don't understand maybe because I use a Chinese client
I know how to translate it. I will check the files

Reaction score
I downloaded this
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hHBzxsuhrzD4VPFRL3C1odGajv_C8Elv
Update: 04-20-2020 This repack VM from BL20166 have corrupted database this VM setup can successfully login but it does not save some user data to database.

I will try this repack from the release thread with link

Other Info:

The official english client has 2 language English/Chinese I think it will work with the release they have almost the same file size. It can be modified to work with this server files.

Thank you for mirror @rocklee330

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Release Work. Thank a lot .

rocklee330 - [Release][Mobile] 长生诀 [Script of Eternity] online server android and ios support - RaGEZONE Forums

How to translate it into English?
or APK English & Thai.

ปล. ข้าน้อยอ่านบ่อออก :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hi
Yes the files are working

but I'm still testing them even though they're in Chinese :(
Downloading at the moment gonna try it and set it up and check it. I think you have different files @rocklee330 check i think it was different from your release

Other video on how to setup
and other file
Link:
extraction code: zgz3

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update: 04-20-2020 This repack VM from BL20166 have corrupted database this VM setup can successfully login but it does not save some user data to database.

I will try this repack from the release thread with link

Other Info:

The official english client has 2 language English/Chinese I think it will work with the release they have almost the same file size. It can be modified to work with this server files.

Thank you for mirror @rocklee330

Can be fix this MYSQL ERROR 1805 (HY000) Column count of mysql.user is wrong?
by executing this

mysql_upgrade -u root -p enter qy22players

Also restart the mysql service by running:
service mysqld restart
now the database will be repaired.

Whats the password of :长生诀.zip ? rocklee330

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I log to login screen! But can't login!
Can you help me?

When I click to Login button, I got a message like "Check your network" or "Can't connect"Than you so much!

Last edited:
Reaction score
hm i don't get any trouble with login i am stuck just after select server
so if you edit mysql password make sur you have edited all files if don't work try with default password qy22players

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so if you edit mysql password make sur you have edited all files if don't work try with default password qy22players
Password is qy22players.
I try many time. If can, Can you help me with teamviewer?

Reaction score
Guys used the VM files from this repack works without any problem just apply my fixes on the DB need to upgrade the mysql for database corruption.

I will take screenshot of my setup later.

Then extract to Drive D:

Check the guide config the network with VM8 192.168.200.0

Dont changed the setting on the VMNetwork leave it as default.

Check ping your vm and your host computer if they can communicate with each other if they can ping each IP it means they are connected.

Then install the chinese apk and register an account and login.

Take off your host firewalls.

Reaction score
Maybe because your host pc and your vm is not connected.

As I setup the files I am having problem when I did modified the Network on the VM so I only applied what the chinese guides inside the repack dont modify

Check and try accessing the register or login

192.168.200.1/user/reg.html is working with your host pc if this works it means that the server can be access with your host pc and you can login without any problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe because your host pc and your vm is not connected.

As I setup the files I am having problem when I did modified the Network on the VM so I only applied what the chinese guides inside the repack dont modify

Check and try accessing the register or login

192.168.200.1/user/reg.html is working with your host pc if this works it means that the server can be access with your host pc and you can login without any problems.
I can register with web browser! Can login in game. But can't into the server!

1363: 帐号: truongict 注册IP: 27.71.xxx.xxx 注册时间: 2020-04-24 14:15:51 登陆次数: 15 最后登入: 2020-04-25 00:04:14 最后登入IP: 27.71.xxx.xxx

https://prnt.sc/s5m21i
I got this notice!
Anyone know?

Reaction score
I can register with web browser! Can login in game. But can't into the server!

1363: 帐号: truongict 注册IP: 27.71.xxx.xxx 注册时间: 2020-04-24 14:15:51 登陆次数: 15 最后登入: 2020-04-25 00:04:14 最后登入IP: 27.71.xxx.xxx

I got this notice!
Anyone know?
As I see I think there was something wrong in your setup.
Did you try this files? this works

I think you were using a different release files. Try to used this and set it up. Just try the default setup and follow the instructions this works as default as it is. Dont even try to changed anything if you dont know what to changed.

Last edited:
Back