Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Monkey King Online Server Files

Reaction score
What's good guys,

This game files is floating around everywhere. Here is the java files included the db and webroot

Preview:
MeGaMaX - [Release]Monkey King Online Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Main website:
Download Link:

Have a great developing.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
idc i like it,i have other chinese games from Tuan blog and even if i barely understand em i play em for fun
thanks for release +1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Monkey King hsuahsuahuahsuha kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Good Release :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my pc already install 7zip...still cant open that file MKOSF_MeGaMaX.rar
plz help...............

Last edited:
Reaction score
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i have no idea about this release, and i think the one i released have a little different version changes even if its not english, got it beside another game, i might upload the latest version 3.0 soon but i have final exams.

Don't waste your time. The 3.0 you are referring to is D6(the last one), it's already posted on the forum. There is no new version except the D6, no D7 or D10 like some noobs from a private server stated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MeGaMaX everyone is waiting for you, cross fire files

Reaction score
HELLO ALL FRIEDS!

PLEASE... HELP - ME START SERVER???

C:\Users\Desktop\MONKEY KING\MKOSF_MeGaMaX\Monkey King Online Server Files\Server>jre6\bin\java -cp "./;lib/*;lib/Jetty/*;extensions/__lib__/*" -server -Xloggc:logs/gc.log -XX:+PrintGCDetails -XX:+PrintGCApplicationStoppedTime -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=75 -XX:+UseCMSCompactAtFullCollection -XX:CMSFullGCsBeforeCompaction=0 -XX:SurvivorRatio=1 -Xms256m -Xmx1024m -XX:permSize=256M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -jar dntg_start.jar
Error loading: C:\Users\Desktop\MONKEY KING\MKOSF_MeGaMaX\Monkey King Online Server Files\Server\jre6\bin\server\jvm.dll

C:\Users\Desktop\MONKEY KING\MKOSF_MeGaMaX\Monkey King Online Server Files\Server>pause
Pressione qualquer tecla para continuar. . .

Back