[RELEASE] Neverwinter Online RE-Release (Based on DNC'S source)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112
    ModeratorRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    GER / FRLocation
    1,964Posts

Re: [RELEASE] Neverwinter Online RE-Release (Based on DNC'S source)

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Yeah Node is just JS :)

About the gateway, I didn't do anything special tbh, the only thing I had missing was there is a server specifically for intercommunication, (Gatewayserver or nodeserver something like that).

You don't need to change anything, just build it and then run it =)

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    961Posts

@GigaToni Yep, I've seen that, sweet, I love JS :D. Though, I've not actually 'run' a Node server before, haha. I'll just try running the node.exe that's in the folder there. I initially planned to install Node myself, take their node_modules and run npm to install them to the server, then it should be accessible via the IP I designate 'somewhere', which I haven't figured out yet? Anyway, will see how far I get just running their node.exe.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

ModeratorRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    GER / FRLocation
    1,964Posts

If you want, contact me via PM and sent me your skype or discord or something. Then when you're online we can look together, since I already did it on my local server.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    961Posts

@GigaToni I will have to PM you tomorrow, finish work in 8 hours and got plans tonight :(. Will definitely take you up on your offer though, watch for a PM in the next day or so. I appreciate the assistance!

Once I get it up and running and can understand how it actually fires the functions to the node server, and broadcasts those to GameServer it should be a bit more clear where I need to start looking. Maybe.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Solar Sys,EarthLocation
    728Posts

A slight memo from me, regarding the binning/loading speeds... I am currently using this source in a VMWARE sytem /win 2012R2 server and for some reason; it is loading faster than ever, i dunno why... i just thought this would be intresting, that this source is LOVES the VMWARE 3D videocard(Shared Driver with 256 Shared memory, comes with ESXI basic settings) aaand for some reason it calculates shaders VERY VERY fast(the same method on the same system w/o vmware was about the 4X if not the 6X slower on the current speed) and the result is good, so no errors... Suprising, thing but i am happy with it... XD so i thought i will share here my results, maybe it will help others...
    Last edited by Flyer8472; 1 Week Ago at 09:26 AM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Advertisement