Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Pirate King new Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Pirate King new Version

update xmls :

Superr Robot Frangky

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Works??Have bug??Work on vps?Thx for reply ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone know how to run the events ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

work in VPS or deticated ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to enter login and password in vm i enter login but when i type password it is empty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Vmware does not work right in windows 10 this is way people cant get it to work i think (you try it and lets see if you get it to work :p)

*go into Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center - On the left side "Change Adapter Settings"

and enable the VM you are using "Care you might not be able to use the internet while these are enabled to fix it just diable it and it should go back to normal"*

Makes no sense since the VM is already enabled when you restore defaults/install VMware (and theres 3 connections 1 for each type)

I had the other files working once (deleted them now cant get them to work again) but it wasnt how the video shows how to do it (i think thats for windows 7 not 10)

In windows 10 you need to use some random poop i forget but it isnt shared network and it isnt bridge mode noidea what ip i had that worked but it was on 192.168.22.0 when i started VM up again and this didnt work (nor does 192.168.0.0 tho)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to enter login and password in vm i enter login but when i type password it is empty

Password will always be invisible just type the password and press enter ; rx123 -that i use

Vmware does not work right in windows 10 this is way people cant get it to work i think (you try it and lets see if you get it to work :p)

*go into Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center - On the left side "Change Adapter Settings"

and enable the VM you are using "Care you might not be able to use the internet while these are enabled to fix it just diable it and it should go back to normal"*

Makes no sense since the VM is already enabled when you restore defaults/install VMware (and theres 3 connections 1 for each type)

I had the other files working once (deleted them now cant get them to work again) but it wasnt how the video shows how to do it (i think thats for windows 7 not 10)

In windows 10 you need to use some random poop i forget but it isnt shared network and it isnt bridge mode noidea what ip i had that worked but it was on 192.168.22.0 when i started VM up again and this didnt work (nor does 192.168.0.0 tho)

Im sorry im not sure what your saying but in these following screenshots i will just show whats up with mine all i did was warn people that this might be the reason to why it might not be working

E2OsQIy - [Release] Pirate King new Version - RaGEZONE Forums
Z1bPqto - [Release] Pirate King new Version - RaGEZONE Forums
VMNet8 is needed to run the SecureCRT if thats disabled it wont run

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The only time VMnet8 would be disabled is if you disable it its auto enabled if you restore defaults/install vmware

Also i got this working on win10 now.... you need to set the ip on vmware to 192.168.0.XX xx= your default ip (this is not 2 like it shows unless yours is set to 2 mine is not) this is most like 1 2 or 3 unless you messed with connection stuff

Also there are bugs with at least 2 of these events (the top up event when a server first starts) does not work and one of the others im not sure what is doesnt seem to work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone know what program to use to open xmls.txt from the english server? it isnt a zip/rar/etc file as far as i can tell as it wont open at all trying to open it like that

Someone must know since they figured out how to open the one in these files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone know what program to use to open xmls.txt from the english server? it isnt a zip/rar/etc file as far as i can tell as it wont open at all trying to open it like that

Someone must know since they figured out how to open the one in these files

Rename xmls.txt to xmls.zip and then you can open it and see all the xml files inside.
First you rename the original xmls.txt to .zip and extract them in a folder, then you extract the new xmls from 20160429xmls.zip and replace the old ones, then you archive the folder and name it to xmls.txt and replace the original in the www folder.

There's a tutorial for this as well, except it's not in English, but the instructions are pretty forward:

As for me, I have no idea where to put the "btstore" and even after getting the server to say it's online and working, whenever I try to connect it gets stuck at reading xmls. Guess I did something wrong somewhere.

Also another working combo for the id/password for the vmware thing could be: root/rx123

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

look at my release,same files but updated www folder :/
u have to config the vm ip and stuff,not for Special person otakos that want one click stuff
with some effort you can run it smoothly and open it public,but i dont recomendt it,its not a fun game to play,mostly auto battle and stuff,its boring

files were leeched from here

u have to download the other 2 links to fix the files
thank you very much it work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

offline/internet doesn't matter. I still don't know what to do with the btstore thing, and whenever I try to connect to the server I get stuck at reading xml.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Rename xmls.txt to xmls.zip and then you can open it and see all the xml files inside.
First you rename the original xmls.txt to .zip and extract them in a folder, then you extract the new xmls from 20160429xmls.zip and replace the old ones, then you archive the folder and name it to xmls.txt and replace the original in the www folder.

There's a tutorial for this as well, except it's not in English, but the instructions are pretty forward:

As for me, I have no idea where to put the "btstore" and even after getting the server to say it's online and working, whenever I try to connect it gets stuck at reading xmls. Guess I did something wrong somewhere.

Also another working combo for the id/password for the vmware thing could be: root/rx123

This only works for the xmls in this topic im talking about the real games xml file(english)
btstore is a folder on the vm somewhere i forget

Also i wouldnt put this online as i think it trys to grab info about your php/mysql/etc not sure what else it does
Most likely backdoor or some such thing

Back