Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ProjectPowder server emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ty for maps
and yes now i ll need to upload in another site cause youtube is a witch
im thinkin about dailymotion but idk...
EDIT:THE COIN MODE SHOWS -4 COIN AFTER A BIG COMBO and erases all my coins

Ill look into that. It changes to -4 at the end of the run, or in the middle (before or after finish line)?
If its mid-run... were there anyone else logged in besides you at the time it got reset?

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
Ill look into that. It changes to -4 at the end of the run, or in the middle (before or after finish line)?
If its mid-run... were there anyone else logged in besides you at the time it got reset?

am playing solo,after getting 9 coins it goes to -4 and doesnt go up

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, i couldn't reproduce it. Coin mode seem to work fine for me, tried single/team with 1 and 2 players.

Fixed a bug in team mode (didnt counted joining players to a team), also if you type "forcestart" to room chatbox itll ignore red-blue player counts (respects ready), so you can play 1 vs 2 or 2 vs 3.
Implemented whispers
Multiplied exp shows up as additional bonus exp at the end of the runs
And a few misc stuff.

Changed link in the first post

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
all the things are great, but the only sad thing is just no items in the shop(??)
ps: i set the ip to the public one and it still works fine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
all the things are great, but the only sad thing is just no items in the shop(??)
ps: i set the ip to the public one and it still works fine

Yea. See class ShopPacketHandler in pp.cpp.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh nooo! Why did you delete this? Hope you decide to continue working on it, I would love to see this game come back.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Oh nooo! Why did you delete this? Hope you decide to continue working on it, I would love to see this game come back.

Content has been restored, please report posts that have their content deleted next time.

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
i ll reupload the files later ,the ones i got
but dont xpect to em be ready fast cause my upspeed is only 600kb /s

Reaction score
I've reupload the files :

I think it's not the latest version .

I will edit the post for the clients...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The latest version of the client distribution Project Powder 1.67 (v1.2.0481):
ProjectPowder-01_67_0000a.exe

ProjectPowderClientFix.zip

ProjectPowderServer.zip

Setup instructions.txt

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ProjectPowderClientFix.zip updated!

Now map selection unlocked.

If you already installed an old fix, it is recommended to remove it and install a new one.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for that!
Do you have also a bluecat extractor? Maybe that one from the main post?

I tried and checked the files. I also coded a launcher based on the source files on github with an update function for the client. I'll share it when I'm done.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Author of the first post published its latest developments here:

Mirror for blackcat tool:

Mirror for map tool:

Client PSBO 2.3.2:

Client PSBO Reborn 0.5.0 beta:

Public server in South Korea, who works at the present time, to play Free RidingStar Online (based on client PSBO 2.0):

(Bunch with launcher works only with the renamed original file BaseCat.Network.dll to BaseCat.Stream.dll and placed special file BaseCat.Network.dll, but with such a configuration will not work in-game login. Also for the launcher must be in the client file server.cfg set "AUTH = true;" and in the server file config.ini set "use_launcher = 1". Client "PSBO Reborn 0.5.0 beta" dont work with launcher.)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man i remmber playing this game back back in the days!! good times, I will defenlty download that Project powder!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you send me a invite link for the Discord Server?
I would love to join and share some ideas and modifications

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ProjectPowderClientFix.zip updated 15.12.2019:

1) Removed nag web notice.
2) Removed IP of XTrap servers (changed to 0.0.0.0).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ProjectPowderServer.zip updated 21.12.2019: 1) Added function for exclude some maps from random runs (coded and compiled by Duo). SRC (by Duo): The original distribution Project Powder not included maps Santa Claus 1 and Santa Claus 1 Mirror, so in this case, the server must be specified default parameter mapids_exclude = 5, 18
Existing mapids in the server (for the possibility of their exclusion from a random runs): 0 - Oblivion 1, 1 - Eisen Watercourse 1, 2 - Eisen Watercourse 2, 3 - Oblivion 2, 4 - Chachapoyas 1, 5 - Santa Claus 1, 6 - Jansen's Forest 1, 7 - Smallpox 1, 8 - Smallpox 2, 9 - Equilibrium 1, 10 - Chachapoyas 2, 11 - Smallpox 3, 12 - Jansen's Forest 2, 13 - Eisen Watercourse 3, 14 - Oblivion 3, 15 - Chagall 1, 16 - Chagall 2, 17 - Smallpox 1 Mirror, 18 - Santa Claus 1 Mirror, 19 - Chagall 1 Mirror, 20 - Chachapoyas 1 Mirror, 21 - Oblivion 2 Mirror, 22 - Smallpox 3 Mirror, 23 - Smallpox 2 Mirror, 24 - Chachapoyas 2 Mirror, 25 - Chagall 2 Mirror, 26 - Equilibrium 1 Mirror, 27 - Jansen's Forest 1 Mirror, 28 - Jansen's Forest 2 Mirror, 29 - Eisen Watercourse 1 Mirror, 30 - Eisen Watercourse 2 Mirror, 32 - Chachapoyas 3, 33 - Sand Madness, 34 - Shangri - La, 35 - Giant Ruin.

Last edited:
Back