Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] QQ Speed (Client src, no server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats the difference between those and the files I posted? The client is still missing the GameBryo SDK and server source is also still missing?
Maybe take a look at the AL2 Source posted recently, seems the have the entire GameBryo SDK 1.07gb 2547 files for the Library/GameBryo folder

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would really love to see people developing this too. Thank you for this, my hopes are up for this game. Crazy Kart CH was released like last year and I was able to play as one of the beta players and it was fun and they said it was not the official, but everything seems like to be official in-game but the client texts was just CH.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For that SDK ... anyone tested with ? They give out evaluation copies of the engine (which should include the SDK).

Back