Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Rare hand tour [City of Light] one end of the key

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Light of the City "This is a struggle between the two forces of light and darkness as a background of a handheld game.:thumbup1:
askmyleg - [Release]Rare hand tour [City of Light] one end of the key - RaGEZONE Forums

askmyleg - [Release]Rare hand tour [City of Light] one end of the key - RaGEZONE Forums

GM team: link: : pass 4mhe
Link: : pass 3by3
Enjoy​

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think this is a demo version of the guy who want to sell source of this game too. Maybe source code will available soon.
but the 2nd photo and 1st photo is same game or difference game? I think the 2nd photo is a pc client rather than a mobile client.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think this is a demo version of the guy who want to sell source of this game too. Maybe source code will available soon.
but the 2nd photo and 1st photo is same game or difference game? I think the 2nd photo is a pc client rather than a mobile client.
I do not know who him wants to sell to me gave references I was shared out with by him

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

same game?

If yes. Is there a source code of it had been released already?
And can build to pc and mobile too mate?

Back