Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have found an active rh server online, if you are interested in give it a try pm

when i say active you can join with your friends and play , but is weird to see people in town, anyway is fun play this game one more time right? :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pm me the server
i have found an active rh server online, if you are interested in give it a try pm

when i say active you can join with your friends and play , but is weird to see people in town, anyway is fun play this game one more time right? :cool:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
here is , if you have problems with the registration tell me so i can help you , also .

does anybody know how to update the server files? i was thinking on using the MPatcher that comes in RH folder.

anyway if someone knows let us know so we can update the game :)

hvdaedalus - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

here showing the game working

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is , if you have problems with the registration tell me so i can help you , also .

does anybody know how to update the server files? i was thinking on using the MPatcher that comes in RH folder.

anyway if someone knows let us know so we can update the game :)

hvdaedalus - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

here showing the game working

thanks for sharing the server, ill give it a try, please help me with the registration.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this video will show you guys how to create a turkish account on Rusty hearts servers.

The game is traduced to english dont worries.

[/IMG]

here is the traduction of each column

any extra help please PM for more details

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server Up and running just using some basic translations to get rough ideas of stuff as my item list is custom and all chinese so doing my own mods

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*Wiping some dust of the thread before Typing* has anyone actually got around why the hell the lobby does this? even though it clearly says its working? 34598154_1010215322478329_8925724369380966400_n - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

----edit----
Figured it out, now can someone tell me how the GM stuff works and if someone still have the billing files i need them as well...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems like this thread is super dead, fbm

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there Dunk. Sorry to see my and my friends work go to waste. I have no files left, but I can point you in the right direction. The Billing API endpoint has to be a XML interface similar to the auth api. I no longer know the structure for the XML, but if you dump the request serverside, you may be able to put it together.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there Dunk. Sorry to see my and my friends work go to waste. I have no files left, but I can point you in the right direction. The Billing API endpoint has to be a XML interface similar to the auth api. I no longer know the structure for the XML, but if you dump the request serverside, you may be able to put it together.

to be honest it hasnt gone to waste, i have 2 clients and so far i got all male and female chars working and i got both clients working perfectly fine if i had a better internet i could have uploaded everything and i might go live with a non profit server just for the funzies cuze i miss playing the game so much so thanks for the Tip i will look into it, if u have any insight on how the SM tool works as well as the GM tool i would be glad to hear cuze apparnetly they can connect to the servers but it litrally sits there saying *Waiting for computer*

i checked what u said and it looks fine actually all the xml stuff are in place, something else is missing hmm...

a small update, i figured out how the SM tool works and how the GM tool works kinda, cant login as a GM char or maybe they login on a different server no clue yet

i need help with the zen thing i have no clue whats causing it now find me on discord Razy#0005

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay another update with the zen thing, it does not post, checking the websever access log u can see the auth-api POSTing there when we request a login but nothing ever shows up for Billing-api so something server sided is causing the issue, if anyone has insight please let me know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It didnt go to waste ;) Thank you again for your hard work :)

@Dunk

Go to Server\Option\service_control.xml and add/edit this one to include billing url and port as follows:

Code:
    <area country="usa" auth_url="YOUR DOMAIN OR IP/auth-api.php"  billing_url="YOUR DOMAIN OR IP/billing-api.php" 

billing_idc="1001" xtrap_use="0" betazone="0"/>

Add billing-api to your webserver in case you didnt ;)

billing-api.php

Hope it helps ;)

p.s I was looking for ages for Devourment male client. Please split by parts male client and upload it. You can upload it for few days that way even if you connection is slow.. . Many other people will be happy to have it. Thanks in advance! ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Dunk

Go to Server\Option\service_control.xml and add/edit this one to include billing url and port as follows:

Code:
    <area country="usa" auth_url="YOUR DOMAIN OR IP/auth-api.php"  billing_url="YOUR DOMAIN OR IP/billing-api.php" 

billing-api.php

Hope it helps ;)

p.s I was looking for ages for Devourment male client. Please split by parts male client and upload it. You can upload it for few days that way even if you connection is slow.. . Many other people will be happy to have it. Thanks in advance! ;)

there is no devourment male client he just used the standard "normal" v3 client for the "men"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Dunk

Code:

billing-api.php

Hope it helps ;)

i am sure i have those correctly setup, and none of the client i use talk to it for some reason, in wamp access log i can see when the server requests login details from the database and it shows as a POST to auth-api, as for billing-api nothing shows up and ingame it always shows loading, something with the server it self is screwed but i am not sure what

i have made sure that all scripts and their settings are in place

and yes i am using the V3 male client but i integrated both males and females in one client so u can choose either, pretty easier than using 2 client for testing.

-------
post - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
^^^^^^^
screenshot of what i mean and sorry its so small

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is no devourment male client he just used the standard "normal" v3 client for the "men"

Well in Devourment notice where they were selling stuff etc they clearly said "Male Client", thats why i said that ;) Also i know that there was a "male patch" which was used in early development as far as i know. As far as i dig by that time i thought they used this client as a base or at least took most files

i am sure i have those correctly setup, and none of the client i use talk to it for some reason, in wamp access log i can see when the server requests login details from the database and it shows as a POST to auth-api, as for billing-api nothing shows up and ingame it always shows loading, something with the server it self is screwed but i am not sure what

i have made sure that all scripts and their settings are in place

and yes i am using the V3 male client but i integrated both males and females in one client so u can choose either, pretty easier than using 2 client for testing.

-------
View attachment 163253
^^^^^^^
screenshot of what i mean and sorry its so small

As far as i remember since i didnt mess much with Rusty Hearts i coudnt get Devourment client to work completely for some reason. So i had to mix files as a temporary solution from original v3/5 with devourment else sending money/buying stuff didnt worked. For some reason i also i got stuck at stage 2+. I though there was something with one *.xml file corresponding for stages (cant really say its name since i dont have files atm). Cant really much since i leave files for "later".
If you can please, upload that decent client. Wish you good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am still looking into this, but if someone has the zen working can u upload the files you are using or let me know how it is working, i need to know

-----Update---- did my best tracing the the function that should request the cash details i found it in gameserver_release_server_windy_x64.exe using x64 dbg after placing breakpoints
here are the details

Address=00007FF668DCD14E
Module/Label/Exception=gameserver_release_server_windy_x64.exe
State=Enabled
Disassembly=lea r14,qword ptr ds:[7FF6690DDE00]

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not be misguided. The one requesting the currency is managerserver_release_x64.exe . You should try looking for connection issues with that server application.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, i'll confirm i reached a dead end, database was a bit of a mess regarding ports and some of the servers were conflicting with each other but i fixed that as for Zen, it still doesnt show up and i think everyone is using the same files so something is wrong and i have no clue what it is, if anyone wants to give an insight let me know.

-------------------Recap what i am stuck at-------------------------
The server does not access billing-api,php at all and i know that from wamp access.log file that u can view with any text editor it shows the hit on auth-api when i login to the chars but the server never requests billing-api.php , i is included in the options files and everything should be correctly set in place but it still shows as loading...

Back