Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All problems are actually solved now and we have a 100% fully functioning server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it technically is kinda public but for close friends for testing atm and plans for going fully live are in the future, i'll keep everyone updated

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings, I would like to ask if there's a soul out there that still owns the files of Rusty Heart server and client.

I know it's an old game but I still consider it a gem.

Best Regards.
PureYuki

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have some good news for the people still interested in Rusty Hearts, i found the server files i long lost xD hidden on an old hard drive so i will test them to make sure they still work and then upload them, expect the files in a week :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i actually did it in 10 hours only as i had time, so here is the link for the files on mega, hopefully it wont go down any time soon,

it is best to set it up on a virtualbox not ur own PC as the marketplace only works this way(idk why it just is) i was using windows server 2012 R2 and it worked flawlessly, these files do not have the source code (just saying) and if you need to edit something u might have to ida64 your way around.

The original billing system for the server was scrubbed as it didnt work at all and all the thanks to "hvdaedalus" for remaking it i worked with him closely and we remade it to work.

now when it comes to the client, there are 2 client out there, 1 is "Male" only client and 1 is "female" only client i got both to work on this server but didnt manage to merge both(too much work and PCK editing) if you know of a client that has both kindly share that will be much appreciated.

Here is the files have fun guys, i hope i'll be invited to your servers :D
-----Edit---
you can hit me up on discord @ RаzЎ#0005 if you need anything, always available there.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the communication component will be made open source (at least the source will be released here), once i sort a few things out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
awesome good to see this thread back to life xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
was just thinking maybe we can have a Discord Server, for people interested in the files and the works and the tools and so, if you like the idea hit me up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have old chn lasest version in my drive. with all new character.

i would say release it, translations is easy if we can have all characters in one client instead of all over the place, as last time i checked merging all chars in one client is a heck of a job

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already try to translate it with lastest NA version of Rusty Hearts Its work!. but However the problem for this files is about the Chinese client need to be bypass Authencation server for login, and have to break the license check. I'm thinking about share it to public later. (i'm not in town now)
Tr2uUAq - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already try to translate it with lastest NA version of Rusty Hearts Its work!. but However the problem for this files is about the Chinese client need to be bypass Authencation server for login, and have to break the license check. I'm thinking about share it to public later. (i'm not in town now)
Tr2uUAq - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

doing bypassing on the client is simple honestly its not protected by any means so its all good

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dunk
Which Client would you recommend for testing purposes with your server files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would anyone please upload the game client they are using? it would be very much appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dunk
Which Client would you recommend for testing purposes with your server files?

any client works actually

i have tested the files with about 6 different clients and it works with all of them

i cant upload them due to limitations on internet speed as client is 2-3Gb each

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice work! Could anyone upload the latest english client before the game was shut down? Would really appreciate it.

Back