Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] 《梦三国OL》 (like DotA) Chinese Game

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I did. long tools to work with resources. My script opens the archive. can be used for other resources! Look at it carefully. I opened everything that is in this game. But in the absence of code left.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be perfect game if it would be possible launch win 10 client. Because more and more people are going for win 10

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You don't like the post? I'm the one who gave you the tools to unpack the game and other tools. Based on them you couldn't do anything! You couldn't read my instruments and understand their work. Then what can you do?!!! Just put your finger down?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you did nothing the other guy posted it,so shh ruski go rage at dota or cs or something like all ruski do
@
here tool unpack.....​

Senzoku - [RELEASE] 《梦三国OL》 (like DotA) Chinese Game - RaGEZONE Forums
Attached Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you did nothing the other guy posted it,so shh ruski go rage at dota or cs or something like all ruski do
@
here tool unpack.....​

Senzoku - [RELEASE] 《梦三国OL》 (like DotA) Chinese Game - RaGEZONE Forums
Attached Files
What a guy. You can't even read subjects. And respect someone's work. This tool was purchased and given in topic me. Forth on his principle of I made and uploaded tools for rest resources. You learn to read topics. not just lying.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-sae-ae-ola-dota-1012698/index8.html
Read this page and don't lie to the public.

Back