Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] 《梦三国OL》 (like DotA) Chinese Game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Playing on a 2v2 for 6 hours last night. After we finish Translating TamLuoKiem and ThienThien on mobile we will translating this game to Spanish and English. Any updates will be posted here. Thank you for Sharing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know solution for launch? .exe said launch through .bat but .bat will do nothing for me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Go to the bat file and change the file name. For example Start.exe
Next, change the name of the executable file itself. Everything should work for you.
I have previously posted all the tools to work with the client. If you need, please contact us.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go to the bat file and change the file name. For example Start.exe
Next, change the name of the executable file itself. Everything should work for you.
I have previously posted all the tools to work with the client. If you need, please contact us.

post the files link already

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well now it open client but its blank window and it is shut down after a little while :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know it will start but after 3 or more seconds close :) dont know why

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have the game source
I found and purchased this source. It's unusable. There's nothing worth it. Many files are different versions. It is impossible to collect the client. After a few days, I assembled him, but his work is questionable.
The code can be downloaded here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I found and purchased this source. It's unusable. There's nothing worth it. Many files are different versions. It is impossible to collect the client. After a few days, I assembled him, but his work is questionable.
The code can be downloaded here.

You can't just to "download", it's necessary to buy.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you sure this src is from this same game? I some screenshots this saw different in servers folders, like RaceServer. Where is World Server, Login Server and etc?
I'm not sure. I know that this is only a client and interface editor and some libraries. I checked our client's unpacked files with the ones in the code. They are the same.

This is the client code of no more than some libraries. It is a little higher than the customer who is in this topic. But it should work on our server, if we can build it properly.

Reaction score
I'm not sure. I know that this is only a client and interface editor and some libraries. I checked our client's unpacked files with the ones in the code. They are the same.

This is the client code of no more than some libraries. It is a little higher than the customer who is in this topic. But it should work on our server, if we can build it properly.

Sad. I'm looking for server side src.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have fix problem with saiyuki? We can exchange source code for this game! I have it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All links did not work. Does someone have source?

Could you send me source of this game?

Back