Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Single Player Project - NexusForever (Wildstar repack)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Single Player Project - NexusForever
Discord:

!!! THE SERVER IS IN VERY EARLY STAGE (SANDBOX) !!!

Lots of Wildstar player hoped that NCsoft would release server files after they shut down the official server. It never happened.
Thanks to an enthusiastic development team who created the NexusForever, a new hope has arisen that Wildstar will be playableafter the official servers stop.

I also went to the queue and through this repack I tried to get the latest server for everyone. This is my Christmas Gift to the community in this year.

Download game launcher from Arctium.io:

Download Repack: (tutorial is in the video)

NexusForever
Discord:
Source:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get this error when I'm trying to create a character. I can get everything created and then as soon as I try to actually play it sends this error to the server and the game just locks up. It does it on both novice and veteran. Any idea on how to fix this?
piskotahun - [Release] Single Player Project - NexusForever (Wildstar repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: There seems to be an issue where it's looking for an e: drive but I dont have one.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting the same error as modelzero

Last edited:
Back