Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This SUNEmu is released on last year or last two year...I forgot the exact time...

I am not sure if people have post this emu on this forum....but I think this one is different with SUN Online server file+gmtool [latest fix 8Nov09] - RaGEZONE - MMO development community this one....

By my test, this emu is working good...but still have some bugs and missing other main maps...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bugs i have found:
-buffs skills didnt work
-missing lots of maps (hopefully people can put all maps into emu from the client of Recourse.wpk this file...) cuz the dev person only put 2 maps into the emu just for test...
-selected a char and then back to char selection and then enter the world is not working.

the rest is working good...like killing mobs,,spawn, cash shop, skills,etc....

---------------------------------------
LINKS:
SUNEmu:

MATCH CLIENT:

SUNONLINE source:

SUNEmu source:

P.S. the registration tools is in Chinese...I will pose the translation on here later...or u can see the old one for reference.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am very into this game since the game was in the beta test in NA and CN server .....
I also hope people can continue to develop up this emu to a perfect one...I am very appreciate it!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [S.U.N.]SUNEmu+SUNEmu's source+SUNOnline's source+GM tools(Soul of Ultimate Natio

Have downloaded. I'll get to work on it, and let you know my results :)
TYVM for the upload.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [S.U.N.]SUNEmu+SUNEmu's source+SUNOnline's source+GM tools(Soul of Ultimate Natio

have fun..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

there has a launcher inside of the SUNEMu folder......run it...default ip is 127.0.0.1
How to play?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Client not download. upload mega please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Use google chrome, it'll translate the pan.baidu website. It will download, it just takes a while. If you are still having problems, I'll do a mega upload.

I have it running.
I tinkered with it a bit to set it up for my LAN's ip addresses, but got it running fine.
2 maps, 1 mob and no skills....but it runs.
I'll have a tinker with it and see what I can do to get more stuff to work.
Will let you know as I find more out :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

most skills are working...u have to use gm tool to add points on ur charater

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I keep crashing when I hover over skills to see the description..cant drag them to the skill bar either...
A few issues, but mostly working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Running. Skills working. Client fully translated to english. Having slight issues with character creation..I can only create shadow class...anything else crashes Agentserver. I'll look into that.
Only 2 maps still...working on it :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

better to put the rest of maps into the Emu first ,,,before fixing other bugs

i have no bugs to create any characters in the Emu...buffs skills are not working....and armors didnt effective....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Cool emu. the translation is rdy? any probability to add an .txt file about reg tools?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello, I've downloaded everything and everything seems to work but at the second I launch the game I get "An error has been occurred on the anti-hacking monitor functions. (101). How to solve this? =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Running. Skills working. Client fully translated to english. Having slight issues with character creation..I can only create shadow class...anything else crashes Agentserver. I'll look into that.
Only 2 maps still...working on it :)

dear friend, you managed to connect into the server? could explain how to do it walk?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Client is better for mega

Which files need here to translate the server to be Russian?
Sorry for my anglisky.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

virsual studio version ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Client half shakes and more do not want to overwrite

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm uploading it right now. I don't know why the original poster didn't consider uploading it to Mega. Either way, good luck because the server seems to have issues.

From what I noticed these are the problem I have come across:

1) Trying to create an character with already existing name will crash the server.
2) Trying to create any character besides the Shadow will crash the server.
3) If you create a character besides a Shadow, you will not be able to load into the character screen for that account.
4) Adding any servers through stored procedures in the DB will not load in the server listing for the client.
5) Can only create an account through GM tool.
6) If you decided to create a Shadow, the server crashes while loading into the login map (Triangel).

Note: I have heard from a friend that some in game features don't work properly, like buffs and skill points. I don't know for sure since I cannot load into Triangel. Yes, I have the map uploaded into the data folder for the server.

Here is the link for the client that corresponds to the server.

NOTICE: DOWNLOAD LINK IS BROKEN (update on Nov. 23, 2015). CHECK FUTURE (newer) POSTS!!!

Download link: [STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

I finally loaded into Tringel and I have to say, it was working fine until I opened the Cash Shop. Cash Shop = Crashing.

I got the Cash Shop working. I even added in the text file for the waypoints to work. Although, I noticed something really problematic. Regardless of the waypoints, if you go through any active portal like the portal from Tringel to Incomplete Memorial, you automatically teleport to Zapir Lake. If you do use the waypoint, you will still teleport to Zapir Lake...even if its a town like Waldchen. I tried changing the world.txt file that houses the information for waypoint and portal locations go, but the AgentServer.exe will not start up due runtime error.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update!

I went back through the files and realized that you can update the maps, waypoints, and etc. The world.txt file has been highly modified and to update the maps, you have to keep the modified format. A lot of the information in the text files is unknown for the most part.

I do not have an updated world.txt file. I just thought this information could help people update the server files.

Back