Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, i haf to thank asime the easy install guide, which helps me save a lot of time. mainly, i do haf a big problem to creating a charater. i use the tool which Asime's provided(OLD SQL Server.rar) to create an account, but when i access to the server i cannot created any character. is there anyway that i can create character by manually rewrite the data file? or any other way? THank you all
alice80125
I would not use the Old SQL 2000 server. Please install and use MSSQL 2008-2012 or anything similar to MSSQL.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to update, rebuild, or require newer Enc1-2 and Dec1-2.dat files that are inside the data folder for the SUN server files? They are encryption and decryption files, but I have no source code to rebuild them, cannot open them, and they do not come from the client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some source code that I have been working on for the SunEmu files. The problem is that it is 13~14GBs and is incomplete. At the time, I am not able to continue working on them. AuthServer and DBServer are/can compile and work. The AgentServer and GameServer either compile or don't depends on the archive you use and do not work at all. I am currently working on a way to upload these files. I might have to compress and upload them all as separate files. If I don't make a new thread, these files will be going up under Incomplete Files Section on page 9.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More!

I'm currently uploading all of my work-in-progress files for the SunEmu. I have 1/3 files uploaded. Please be patient because I'm separating one file that is 8GBs and the other is 13GBs. I will post more information about the files as they get closer to finishing on the upload. The original files are uploaded and updated on page 9 under Section II for Incomplete Files.

I have uploaded all of my archived files for SunEmu. They are under subsection f called "Incomplete Files" in Section II. I'm working on uploading my most recent version of SunEmu from 05-28-2017. These files will be much larger because I had removed a lot of unnecessary files when archiving. When I say unnecessary I truly mean files that didn't need to be copied more than once since they were never going be altered.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have officially uploaded my latest source of the incomplete SunEmu files on page 9. Check out SunEmu_v1007_Source.rar and SUN_v1007_Unknown.pdf under subsection f called "Incomplete Files" in Section II. All information has been posted there, but if you have any questions about the files or need help, ask here or contact me. I will be taking a break on these files.

Please do check out the archived rars for the progression of the files and the SUN_v1007_Unknown.pdf to see where the current files are at. The current files may or may not compile compare to the previous version, but 2~3 out of 4 of the servers will compile and at least 2 of them will run. The files are not complete even though they will compile and run. Good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Ashime , I used the Server files and Uncompact 1007 client in page 9, every things seems ok, but after i select server line , i got an error to prompt me re-login. also an error messages appeared in AgentServer window(xxx is a random number):
TempUser::_isAuthenticatedUser] AuthID[xxxxxx] Auth Failed!
can you give me some advice? thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@sunjunps
In the previous posts on here, someone mentioned that the client on page 6 worked for them. Instead of going back to page 6 to find it, here is the information about the client and the link.

CH SUN Client v1007
NAME: Soul of the Ultimate Nation.rar
SIZE: 2.35 GBs
LINK:

What I think is causing that authentication issue is the fact that the uncompact client is not compatible. If that is the case, then I should remove it from the client section on page 9. Makes me wonder if the compact client on page 9 even works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sunjunps
In the previous posts on here, someone mentioned that the client on page 6 worked for them. Instead of going back to page 6 to find it, here is the information about the client and the link.

CH SUN Client v1007
NAME: Soul of the Ultimate Nation.rar
SIZE: 2.35 GBs
LINK:

What I think is causing that authentication issue is the fact that the uncompact client is not compatible. If that is the case, then I should remove it from the client section on page 9. Makes me wonder if the compact client on page 9 even works.

Sorry for the late reply, I can use this client to login the game, create character, start game. but after i login the game, there's nothing can do. can not enter the dungeon, can not portal, no mission. am I missing something else?

some error log from GS:
[ERROR]: [13:20:14][AG] PacketType Error!!Category[EA] Protocol[09]
[ERROR]: [13:20:22][AG] PacketType Error!!Category[FD] Protocol[7B]
[U:33][P:33]:Disconnect From Gameserver
[DEBUG]: [13:24:26][U:33:p:33:ID:123456][2]:Login!
[ERROR]: [13:24:32][AG] PacketType Error!!Category[EA] Protocol[09]
[ERROR]: [13:25:34][AG] PacketType Error!!Category[6F] Protocol[10]
Message Size Error too small: size(0) category(205) protocol(205)
(127.0.0.1)
[ERROR]: [13:25:34][AG] PacketType Error!!Category[CD] Protocol[CD]
[DEBUG]: [13:55:33][U:33:p:33:ID:123456][2]:Login!
[ERROR]: [13:55:39][AG] PacketType Error!!Category[EA] Protocol[09]
[ERROR]: [13:55:41][AG] PacketType Error!!Category[65] Protocol[44]
[ERROR]: [13:57:20][AG] PacketType Error!!Category[65] Protocol[44]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@sunjunps
Thats the catch, the server is not complete, so you will have to complete the source provided or remake the server by scratch.

Here is what you cannot do:
1) Missions
2) Quests
3) Temple of Blood
4) Battle Zone (PVE/PVP)
5) Crafting/Enhancing

And much more. You can fix the waypoint and portal problems by getting the GameServer to load the correct data in the world.txt, field.txt, and a few other files (I will have to look at the files later to tell you which ones)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ashime, thanks for you reply.
I will say it's a difficult job for me. Even I like this game, I cannot spend so many time on it. Also the C code is hard to understand. So I have to give up this game server.
Thank you for your hard work, and good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@systemcorp

I just checked all the URLs that I posted on page 9 and they are still good. If any of the URLs on page 1 is broken, I cant help there.

hi, do you still have the files for these? I just the url you posted on page 9, it requires permission. Thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have updated all of my Google download links on page 9. No doubt that my Mega download links are down, but that will take longer to update.

At this current moment I will not be updating my MEGA download links because all of my files from that site were deleted on me. Therefore I would have to upload everything from Google to MEGA again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@pimpa

You can setup the server with the files I have posted and test the server yourself. I sadly do not have a computer good enough to host off of. Sorry.
i hawe god pc
tedchow - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums
tedchow - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

Back