Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The files I have are the same ones posted one the first page (seriously). As I stated, I don't have an updated world.txt file, but I'm in the process of remaking the world.txt file. The link I posted on here for the client is currently broken since I had to reorganize my MegaShare files, so I'll be updating that soon.

UPDATE!!!

SUN Client v1007:

NAME: SUN_v1007(Uncompacted).rar
SIZE: 2.34GBs
LINK: https://mega.nz/#!1c9VRQ6S!tvJW5m5pgQ-7DkJebkLZF6wKhJ_zHB-cBee7Jmd-JDY

INFO: This client works for me. I am allowed to login and enter the game server. Be aware that this client is not translated, so it's still in Traditional Chinese.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update!

I'm currently working on the world.txt file so the GameServer.exe will recognize the new maps. The only problem I have come across is the GameServer pushing out an error that I can't fix because the header associated to the error in the world.txt file is unknown. This header is stated as unknown because I don't know what to fill in to remove this error.

Here is the header: dImage1~6

Here is the error: Assertion failed: 0 == GetMapInfo <pMapInfo -> MapCode>, sun<game>\programcommon\mapinfoparser.cpp, line 162

Error in mapinfoparser.cpp:

// dImage1~6까지 추가(성현창)
for(int i=0;i<sMAPINFO::MAX_FIELD_NUM;++i)
{
sr.GetNextTokenType(TOKEN_NUMBER); pMapInfo->dwImageCode = sr.GetTokenNumber();
}

ASSERT( NULL == GetMapInfo(pMapInfo->MapCode) );
AddMapInfo( pMapInfo, pMapInfo->MapCode );

MapGroup * pGroup = NULL;
if( NULL == (pGroup = GetMapGroup( pMapInfo->MapKind )) )
{
pGroup = new MapGroup;
AddMapGroup( pGroup, pMapInfo->MapKind );
}
ASSERT( NULL == pGroup->GetMapInfoIndex(pMapInfo->byMType) );
pGroup->AddMapInfoIndex( pMapInfo, pMapInfo->byMType );
pGroup->AddMapInfoCode( pMapInfo, pMapInfo->MapCode );
}

sr.CloseFile();

return TRUE;
}

NOTES: If I can get this world.txt file updated properly, I'll post an updated version of the file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client ) Client need update ) :eek:tt1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files

The errors I am getting are not from the client, the errors originate from the server itself. Zhaouc is the new retail Chinese server that took The9's place in the Chinese gaming market.

Update!

I have updated the world.txt file but I'm now getting a buffer error from the server when the server tries to "Create map pool...ndler."

BOOL GetFromBuffer( void *pDst, BYTE *pSrc, int iGet, int iTotalSize, int *piCurrent)
{
if ( iTotalSize < *piCurrent + iGet)
{
assert( !"GetFromBuffer - No more data from Buffer"); //The line that is receiving the error.
return ( FALSE);
}

memcpy( pDst, &pSrc[*piCurrent], iGet);
*piCurrent += iGet;
return ( TRUE);
}

The other part of the code that defines some of the headers.

/// @name --- 버퍼관련 처리
void GetFloatString( char *lpszDst, float fValue, int iLevel = 4);
BOOL GetFromBuffer( void *pDst, BYTE *pSrc, int iGet, int iTotalSize, int *piCurrent);

// iTotalSize 짜리 버퍼인 Src 가 *piCurrent 만큼 쓰인 상태고, 여기서 iGet 만큼 pDst 로 얻는다.

char* ParamBool2Str( BOOL bParam);
char* ParamInt2Str( int iParam, char *lpszBuffer);
BOOL ParamStr2Bool( char *lpszStr);
int ParamStr2Int( char *lpszStr);
char CharToUpper( char cChar);

I'm going to look at some other server code and see if they left more comments in or have changed the code when updating the server executables. If anyone know of any information about it, I would be highly interested in the information.

Update!

I forgot to add this a while back. For anyone who wants to get away from using MSSQL that is apart of the server files, you may use the zip below, this zip contains the 'sunonline.bak' that came from the original database in MSSQL. All you will need is MS SQL 2008-2013 and restore 'sunonline.bak'. After you restore the database, you will have to create an ODBC connection, which I did (local) for Server and SQL authentication login of 'sa' and '123456'. The ID (sa) and Password (123456) can be found in AuthServer.ini file in the main SunEmu folder.

UPDATE! LINK DOESN'T WORK! PLEASE CHECK PAGE FIVE FOR UPDATED DATABASE!
Download Link: [STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools &amp; More!

[...]

Update!

I forgot to add this a while back. For anyone who wants to get away from using MSSQL that is apart of the server files, you may use the zip below, this zip contains the 'sunonline.bak' that came from the original database in MSSQL. All you will need is MS SQL 2008-2013 and restore 'sunonline.bak'. After you restore the database, you will have to create an ODBC connection, which I did (local) for Server and SQL authentication login of 'sa' and '123456'. The ID (sa) and Password (123456) can be found in AuthServer.ini file in the main SunEmu folder.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!sUk0XJjL!EY_j1FwWz0koXL06sOSFf0lrIJZFRRndXzI6JdNJHV8
*will try later and edit message if works or not*

also Tuan's blog:
has some neat files, i managed to make the Server "Run fine" but in client if i try connect to server i bug, it say something in chinese and i can't "connect" (type login and password again but click "login" (the button under password box) and nothing happens). i was reading last time and saw that System.wpk needs to has some files edited for a proper connection. i'm somewhat "stuck" can someone check if the problem is with me or its the files? (downlo client and serv to try...)

i translated with google and did these steps:
Code:
Accounts available :

Login Pass 1000002 123456

Installation instructions:
  1.Extract server in the D drive (the path D: / Server)

2.Chay ODBC.reg give ok then to enter D: \ Server \ SQL- 2000 Run GSql.exe

3.Chay StartServer.exe (may have anti -virus programs as a virus , the first was swept into Sun- Server folders runs respectively 1-6 or 2 is off and running antivirus go bt )

Customer account and logging on StartGame.exe

Note: For Win 7 machine using the two processes

2- and 4- DatabaseProxy AccountProxy.exe Reconciling Win XP SP3 to perform bt it will not fall
Sign GSQL the items used in SQL Server Navicat (SQL Native Client installation requires only ok and then set )

SQL Login: sa
Pass: laoyang

RAR Password : tuan565
*just a note*

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; More!

Thank you for the information. I will look at the files provided and go over the information.

Update!

The buffer error I have been receiving is from the Map folder being updated. I'm not sure if certain maps are causing the problems or if it is something else that is conflicting with the Map folder.

Update!

I checked out those files you posted wall57. They are not anymore updated than the ones I have. The server setup still depends on the GSQL and the client is much older than the one I have. I would have to say the way the server files are setup is pretty interesting and very easy to use.

For anyone who plans to use those files, you will still have to update the maps, but all the character may work unlike the server files posted on the first page.

You mentioned how the client was sitting at the login screen not allowing you to connect, it's because the client version is out of date. If you translate the text in the bottom right corner, it should say 'Version out of date.' I cannot get the GSQL to load the new databases I've never seen before but honestly, I don't want to even try because the maps are out of date.

If you want to post some pictures, I can give you some advise to help fix the server or the errors you may come across. I'm going back to the server files I was working on since I have made so much progress on it.

Update!

I updated the maps in the Map folder with no buffer error. I'm working on the world.txt file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools

there is no problems from me on these files man, keep up with yours since they seem good, i'm a bit tired of playing the only sun private server. besides i found a extractor:
View attachment SUN_WPK_Tool.rar

i also noticed in the System.wpk that in way down (LOGIN.INI) theres the thing i mentioned above
Code:
;
; ·Î±ä Á¤º¸
;

[PARAM]

;
; °³¹ß ¼­¹ö±º(0)
; 'GameServerList_Dev.ini'
;
;LOGIN_SERVER_TYPE = 0
;LOGIN_SERVER_IP    = 10.1.28.129
;LOGIN_SERVER_PORT  = 10100

;
; »ç³»Å×½ºÆ® ¼­¹ö±º(1)
; 'GameServerList_Public.ini'
;
;LOGIN_SERVER_TYPE = 1
;LOGIN_SERVER_IP    = 10.1.47.6
;LOGIN_SERVER_PORT  = 44405

;
; ¼­ºñ½º ¼­¹ö±º(2)
; 'GameServerList_Service.ini'
;
LOGIN_SERVER_TYPE = 2
LOGIN_SERVER_IP    = ftp://sunpatch.nefficient.co.kr
LOGIN_SERVER_PORT  = 44405

also the client version is in there too
Code:
[GENERAL]
VERSION = 1.6.3
i don't know if you had that extractor but it may help others too, i could not find a packer to replace the file...

btw how did you manage to get the original chinese text? for me shows garbled text, google can't help me with eng files either.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@wall57

extratc: wpktool -m system.wpk
replace/merge: files wpktool -m system.wpk LOGIN.INI LOGIN.INI

for merge files must be same size as original.
I haven't had to need to use the wpk tool to replace the Login.ini. I can load the game with the default Login.ini. This would be more useful towards translating the client to English.

Reaction score
I'm uploading it right now. I don't know why the original poster didn't consider uploading it to Mega. Either way, good luck because the server seems to have issues.

From what I noticed these are the problem I have come across:

1) Trying to create an character with already existing name will crash the server.
2) Trying to create any character besides the Shadow will crash the server.
3) If you create a character besides a Shadow, you will not be able to load into the character screen for that account.
4) Adding any servers through stored procedures in the DB will not load in the server listing for the client.
5) Can only create an account through GM tool.
6) If you decided to create a Shadow, the server crashes while loading into the login map (Triangel).

Note: I have heard from a friend that some in game features don't work properly, like buffs and skill points. I don't know for sure since I cannot load into Triangel. Yes, I have the map uploaded into the data folder for the server.

Here is the link for the client that corresponds to the server.

NOTICE: DOWNLOAD LINK IS BROKEN (update on Nov. 23, 2015). CHECK FUTURE (newer) POSTS!!!

Download link:

I finally loaded into Tringel and I have to say, it was working fine until I opened the Cash Shop. Cash Shop = Crashing.

I got the Cash Shop working. I even added in the text file for the waypoints to work. Although, I noticed something really problematic. Regardless of the waypoints, if you go through any active portal like the portal from Tringel to Incomplete Memorial, you automatically teleport to Zapir Lake. If you do use the waypoint, you will still teleport to Zapir Lake...even if its a town like Waldchen. I tried changing the world.txt file that houses the information for waypoint and portal locations go, but the AgentServer.exe will not start up due runtime error.

These don't seem to be difficult bugs to fix. I'll look into this myself if they haven't already been looked in to.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools

there is no problems from me on these files man, keep up with yours since they seem good, i'm a bit tired of playing the only sun private server. besides i found a extractor:
View attachment 155216

i also noticed in the System.wpk that in way down (LOGIN.INI) theres the thing i mentioned above
Code:
;
; ·Î±ä Á¤º¸
;

[PARAM]

;
; °³¹ß ¼­¹ö±º(0)
; 'GameServerList_Dev.ini'
;
;LOGIN_SERVER_TYPE = 0
;LOGIN_SERVER_IP    = 10.1.28.129
;LOGIN_SERVER_PORT  = 10100

;
; »ç³»Å×½ºÆ® ¼­¹ö±º(1)
; 'GameServerList_Public.ini'
;
;LOGIN_SERVER_TYPE = 1
;LOGIN_SERVER_IP    = 10.1.47.6
;LOGIN_SERVER_PORT  = 44405

;
; ¼­ºñ½º ¼­¹ö±º(2)
; 'GameServerList_Service.ini'
;
LOGIN_SERVER_TYPE = 2
LOGIN_SERVER_IP    = ftp://sunpatch.nefficient.co.kr
LOGIN_SERVER_PORT  = 44405

also the client version is in there too
Code:
[GENERAL]
VERSION = 1.6.3
i don't know if you had that extractor but it may help others too, i could not find a packer to replace the file...

btw how did you manage to get the original chinese text? for me shows garbled text, google can't help me with eng files either.

@wall57

The Chinese characters can be achieved in a few ways.

System Locale (Restart Required)
1) Go to your Control Panel.
2) Go to Clock, Language, and Region
3) Go to Region and Language
4) A window will pop up, click the tab called Administrator
5) At the bottom is a button to change your System Locale, also known as Language Unicode

Microsoft Excel (Software Restart)
1) Go to File
2) Go to Options
3) Go to Language

I have my System Locale and Excel set to Korean. If you choose not to change your System Locale and have Excel then changing Excel's Language would be the better choice. Changing your System Locale too much can affect your keyboard. I had problems with my keyboard changing to Korean when I pressed shift.

I have migrated the GSQL to MS SQL 2008 R2 because I can easily alter the database and the sql is in English. The wpk tool is nice for extracting the client and replacing files within the client. I don't use it much anymore since I have been working on updating the server.

How many maps can you access on the server files you are working on? Can you use more than the shadow class?

These don't seem to be difficult bugs to fix. I'll look into this myself if they haven't already been looked in to.
@0x4233

I have updated everything in the server's data folder except for the world.txt file. I get a buffer error when I update the world file. If you get a buffer error on updating the Maps, it's because you have to place the maps in one folder at a time and restart the Game Server.

I still can't use any other character besides the Shadow. The Battle Zone doesn't work since I can't update the world.txt file.

Staff member
Reaction score
I want the source of the SUNEmu right? But I noticed there are bugs while creating characters and a bug in the map pool? (I read you talking something about it)
So I wondered if you have fixed them already and released some bug-fixed source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want the source of the SUNEmu right? But I noticed there are bugs while creating characters and a bug in the map pool? (I read you talking something about it)
So I wondered if you have fixed them already and released some bug-fixed source
SheenBR
I haven't even touched the source code since I don't understand C++. Regarding the server files and the SQL database, I haven't fixed the characters (so I can only play the Shadow class) and I fixed the map pool for the Map folder only. I'm still trying to fix the world.txt since that controls what maps you can actually waypoint and travel to. The world.txt is giving me the buffer error that I posted on page 2 of this thread.

I can post some files but everyone will have to give me some time since I have to pack it up and upload it.

Reaction score
@SheenBR
I haven't even touched the source code since I don't understand C++. Regarding the server files and the SQL database, I haven't fixed the characters (so I can only play the Shadow class) and I fixed the map pool for the Map folder only. I'm still trying to fix the world.txt since that controls what maps you can actually waypoint and travel to. The world.txt is giving me the buffer error that I posted on page 2 of this thread.

I can post some files but everyone will have to give me some time since I have to pack it up and upload it.

For the bug with the creating characters, if the code seems ok, check the mssql procedures.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools &amp; More!

For the bug with the creating characters, if the code seems ok, check the mssql procedures.
@0x4233
The Stored Procedure for Creating a Character looks fine to me.

Stored Procedure Code:
USE [sunonline]
GO
/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[S_CreateChar] Script Date: 12/27/2015 19:48:20 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
/* ====================================================================================
1) Procedure Name : S_CreateChar
2) Date : 2009. 06. 25.
3) Team : UCD
-- ====================================================================================*/

ALTER Procedure [dbo].[S_CreateChar]
@userGuid int, --//??GUID
@userID varchar(12), --// ?? ??
@CharName varchar(20), --// ??? ??
@class tinyint,
@Height tinyint,
@face tinyint,
@Hair tinyint

AS
Begin

SET NOCOUNT ON
SET XACT_ABORT ON

DECLARE @result tinyint

--// ??? ???
SET @result = 0

--====================================================================================
-- ??? ???? ??
--====================================================================================
If EXISTS ( SELECT CharName FROM T_Character (nolock) WHERE CharName = @CharName )
begin
SET @result = 1 --// ?? ???? ??
GOTO ProcEnd
end

-- ??? ???? ??

If NOT EXISTS ( SELECT UserGuid FROM T_Account (nolock) WHERE UserGuid @userGuid )
begin
-- ??? ?? ? ?? ??
-- ??? ?? ??
Insert into T_Account values @userGuid @userID,0,0,0,0,0,0)
-- ?? ?? ??
insert T_Warehouse
select @userGuid,WarehouseItem,Money,pw,getdate() from T_WarehouseSet
end

-- ?? ??
Declare @g1 int, @g2 int, @g3 int, @g4 int, @g5 int, @slot int, @CharGuid int

SELECT @g1=CharGuid1, @g2=CharGuid2, @g3=CharGuid3,@g4=CharGuid4, @g5=CharGuid5 FROM T_Account (nolock) Where UserGuid = @userGuid

if @g1=0 SET @slot=0
else if @g2=0 SET @slot=1
else if @g3=0 SET @slot=2
else if @g4=0 SET @slot=3
else if @g5=0 SET @slot=4
else
begin
set @result = 2
GOTO ProcEnd
end

begin tran

-- ??? ?? ??
insert T_Character
select @userGuid @slot,ClassCode @CharName,@Height @face @Hair,Level,Strength,Dexterity,Vitality,Intelligence,Spirit,SkillStat1,SkillStat2,UserPoint,Exp,MaxHP,MaxHP,MaxMP,MaxMP,Money,RemainStat,RemainSkill,SelectedStyle,1,1,1,Region,LocationX,LocationY,LocationZ,NULL,1,0,1,InventoryItem,TmpInventoryItem,EquipItem,Skill,Quick,Style,Quest,Mission,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,NULL,NULL,getdate(),getdate(),getdate(),0 FROM T_CharacterSet (nolock) where CharCode @class

-- ??? ???? ??
select @CharGuid=@@IDENTITY

-- ? ?? ?? ???? ??

if( @slot=0)
begin
UPDATE T_Account SET CharGuid1 = @CharGuid
WHERE UserGuid = @userGuid
set @result=@@ERROR
GOTO TranProcEnd
end
else if( @slot =1)
begin
UPDATE T_Account SET CharGuid2 = @CharGuid
set @result=@@ERROR
GOTO TranProcEnd
end
else if( @slot = 2)
begin
UPDATE T_Account SET CharGuid3 = @CharGuid
set @result=@@ERROR
GOTO TranProcEnd
end
else if( @slot= 3)
begin
UPDATE T_Account SET CharGuid4 = @CharGuid
set @result=@@ERROR
GOTO TranProcEnd
end
else if( @slot = 4)
begin
UPDATE T_Account SET CharGuid5 = @CharGuid
set @result=@@ERROR
GOTO TranProcEnd
end

TranProcEnd: -- GOTO
if @result<>0)
begin
ROLLBACK TRAN
set @result=3
return @result
end
ELSE
begin
COMMIT TRAN
select UserGuid,CharGuid,Slot,CharName,HeightCode,FaceCode,HairCode,ClassCode,LV,Region,LocationX,LocationY,LocationZ,EquipItem
from T_Character (nolock)
where CharGuid @CharGuid

return @result
end

ProcEnd: -- GOTO
if @result<>0
return @result

SET NOCOUNT OFF
SET XACT_ABORT OFF

end

Server Files, Source, & Database!

Here is the Source, Server, and Database for the files I am using. I posted the client I am using in a earlier post on this thread (page 2).

PLEASE SEE THE NEW LINKS ON PAGE 5.
Download Link (Mega): [STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

Last edited:
Reaction score

is it just me or are you missing a @ variable here?
Not sure if the variable belongs there or not but give that a shot, second, the procedure doesn't give off any errors upon execution? Something else to try is to execute it through mssql and see if it adds a character with the correct class. if it does, the issue is within the code.

of course you'll need to provide the stored procedure with some parameters.

I'll download the files on my development laptop and see what I can do to help.

Update:
Just be sure to login and check to see if it did add the character with the correct class.

-- ??? ?? ??
insert T_Character
select @userGuid @slot,@ClassCode @CharName,@Height @face@Hair,Level,Strength,Dexterity,Vitality,Intelligence,Spirit,SkillStat1,SkillStat2,UserPoint,Exp,MaxHP,MaxHP,MaxMP,MaxMP,Money,RemainStat,RemainSkill,SelectedStyle,1,1,1,Region,LocationX,LocationY,LocationZ,NULL,1,0,1,InventoryItem,TmpInventoryItem,EquipItem,Skill,Quick,Style,Quest,Mission,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,NULL,NULL,getdate(),getdate(),getdate(),0 FROM T_CharacterSet (nolock) where CharCode @class

Add me to skype: mindlessz0mbi3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is it just me or are you missing a @ variable here?
Not sure if the variable belongs there or not but give that a shot, second, the procedure doesn't give off any errors upon execution? Something else to try is to execute it through mssql and see if it adds a character with the correct class. if it does, the issue is within the code.

of course you'll need to provide the stored procedure with some parameters.

I'll download the files on my development laptop and see what I can do to help.

Update:
Just be sure to login and check to see if it did add the character with the correct class.

-- ??? ?? ??
insert T_Character
select @userGuid @slot,@ClassCode @CharName,@Height @face@Hair,Level,Strength,Dexterity,Vitality,Intelligence,Spirit,SkillStat1,SkillStat2,UserPoint,Exp,MaxHP,MaxHP,MaxMP,MaxMP,Money,RemainStat,RemainSkill,SelectedStyle,1,1,1,Region,LocationX,LocationY,LocationZ,NULL,1,0,1,InventoryItem,TmpInventoryItem,EquipItem,Skill,Quick,Style,Quest,Mission,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,NULL,NULL,getdate(),getdate(),getdate(),0 FROM T_CharacterSet (nolock) where CharCode @class

Add me to skype: mindlessz0mbi3

if i recall correctly, this server was in a blog called zhaogguaigan (or something like that)

the source was posted eons ago but it's very buggy (and old). i believe tuan's blog server and this server is based off that source. strange thing though is that on the zhao blog, the guy was using a berserker too, not just shadow.

now about the so called world.txt in the server. i checked the one reposted and "my current" one, the diff is pretty big though... i'll see if i get the chinese texts of me client to get it fixed, this is the only problem for connect. :laugh:

now i finally got the words working, i set as a korean region. now i'll explain:
1 - Setup server fine, no errors
2 - Wait load until it shows server screen (image under)
RG0DVUc - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - Type login and password, connect normally
4 - Show server screen, clicking on it show the Server1 (i guess)
5 - Click on Server1 gives error screen (image under)
FDr5TEB - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums
6 - Google translates weird stuff when used, even pregnant text it translated :|

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back