Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More!

Reaction score
if i recall correctly, this server was in a blog called zhaogguaigan (or something like that)

the source was posted eons ago but it's very buggy (and old). i believe tuan's blog server and this server is based off that source. strange thing though is that on the zhao blog, the guy was using a berserker too, not just shadow.

now about the so called world.txt in the server. i checked the one reposted and "my current" one, the diff is pretty big though... i'll see if i get the chinese texts of me client to get it fixed, this is the only problem for connect. :laugh:

now i finally got the words working, i set as a korean region. now i'll explain:
1 - Setup server fine, no errors
2 - Wait load until it shows server screen (image under)
tedchow - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - Type login and password, connect normally
4 - Show server screen, clicking on it show the Server1 (i guess)
5 - Click on Server1 gives error screen (image under)
tedchow - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums
6 - Google translates weird stuff when used, even pregnant text it translated :|

this may be an issue with the connectivity, I can't read what it translates but... just ensure that the connection configuration has been configured correctly. Go from there.

UPDATE:
The files are running, it's not the procedure as far as I have seen. I'll keep looking to figure out what the cause maybe to the class issue.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ashlay
I have some databases that fit for EP2 SUN but the problem with the EP2 server files is they don't work. Those files (EP2) are so complicated and hard to manage. I haven't been up to even start up the server with all the correct executables. You can use the EP2 databases with older server files like SunEmu.
@wall57
I'll try the stored procedure but the client loads all the correct information into the database. I don't see what the problem is other than maybe Style code, Skill Code, or anything similar to it. I've tried updating the Resource.wpk in the client to see if the client was the problem and the client works fine. Every time I make a character the Agent or Auth (would have to check which one is crashing again) server crashes.
@LegalSin
I can login on the client and play a character. The only problem I have came across is guild creation (which I might have fixed), maps, way points, and battle zone. Battle zone, maps, and way points don't work because the world text file is not updated which I'm also currently working on.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More!

ashlay
Those are files I have never seen before but I doubt those are newer files. I have three sets of server files, SunEmu, 1007, and 1204. The only ones that work are the SunEmu and 1007. I cannot get a client to connect to the 1007 server files. The 1204 are completed but I cannot get the Auth Server, Account and DB Proxy to connect.

0x4233
I tried changing the query for the S_CreateChar with the @ on ClassCode as you suggested and I received an error.
Error:
Msg 137, Level 15, State 2, Procedure S_CreateChar, Line 77
Must declare the scalar variable "@ClassCode".

The class code is coming from a table called T_CharacterSet. I checked everything in there, even compared it to the client and other databases. The data in T_CharacterSet seems fine.

I checked the dependencies for S_CreateChar and the dependencies are T_Account, T_Character, T_CharacterSet, T_Warehouse, and T_WarehouseSet. I checked everything in T_Account, T_Character, and T_CharacterSet and everything looked good there. I noticed there is a lot of entries on T_Warehouse. I'm going to wipe that and see if that is the problem.

Also, when you make a character or try to login to an account with a character besides the shadow, the Agent Server crashes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have fixed the database to where I can make all five characters. Now I have to figure out how to fix the characters not being able to load into the Game Server. Every time I try to load in any character besides the Shadow the Game Server crashes.

SunCharacters - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a ton of databases which none work for character creation or character load-in. If anyone has some databases in which one or two of the characters work, please let me know, I'm trying to compile working characters into one database. If no one has a database that can create anything besides the Shadow, then I'm looking for information to solve some of the problems I am experiencing.

I have some columns that I don't know where the data is coming from, therefore I cannot correct it accordingly. I'm pretty much guessing and checking data from a bunch of databases. Please see the picture below for column names and data. If anyone has any information about the data, please let me know. I will release the database once I get some characters fixed. Thank you!

T_CharacterSet - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a ton of databases which none work for character creation or character load-in. If anyone has some databases in which one or two of the characters work, please let me know, I'm trying to compile working characters into one database. If no one has a database that can create anything besides the Shadow, then I'm looking for information to solve some of the problems I am experiencing.

I have some columns that I don't know where the data is coming from, therefore I cannot correct it accordingly. I'm pretty much guessing and checking data from a bunch of databases. Please see the picture below for column names and data. If anyone has any information about the data, please let me know. I will release the database once I get some characters fixed. Thank you!

isn't that hex?
anyways i used a hex editor and... meh... the skill 1st place translated to this:
`êaêkêaÄêº(over a "A")êýL(a bit crazy)º(over a "a") and a black ball... since i know so little about it i can't be sure of what does it mean, besides i could not type 0x in hex values but a search in google says it is used to refer to octal number.

and using a octal converter gave me a mess...

so far i'll try focusing on the translation of the files. i don't know any koreans that could help with the overall translation, but hey, there's google out there...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@wall57
I tried what you suggested and I couldn't get anything to work so I tried something else out. Now, I can get the characters to load in the Game Server. I noticed that guild creation, Temple of Blood, battle zone rooms, and etc don't work. So I'm going to fix the database up to where these functions work.

Screen(20160109-2321)-000[1窟] - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums Screen(20160109-2322)-001[1窟] - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums Screen(20160109-2322)-002[1窟] - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums Screen(20160109-2326)-003[1窟] - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums Screen(20160109-2327)-004[1窟] - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the world.txt file? It's in the data folder inside the server files. I'm receiving errors when I go to update the file.

World - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

The picture above is the world.txt from the data folder. The entry that is covered in a red box is the additional entry I added that is causing the buffer error. I can remove the additional entry and the Game Server will load fine.

BufferError - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

The picture above is the error that the Game Server is giving me with the additional entry in the world.txt file. I looked up the error in the source code (see picture below).

BufferError1 - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

I need help on this because the world.txt file houses all the maps in which a player can walk or waypoint to. I'm still working on the database at this current moment but I was hoping someone could offer some information or maybe help with it.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@wall57

On Tuan's server files that he composed, were you able to login on more than two maps, if so which ones?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@pengsaizhen

Can you upload and post the link to your server files? I am trying to get a set of fully working server files to release to the public. Most of these server files are incomplete. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the server files that got it from chinese private server....
nice.... but, the question is: can you share it?

wall57

On Tuan's server files that he composed, were you able to login on more than two maps, if so which ones?
i failed to translate the error message, i'm stuck there, if i could get past it i would share the info on maps.
by the way i've tried to normal settings and using the ip on from sys.wpk my loopback adapter. fail over fail :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More!

@wall57

I am willing to help you if you are willing to help out in return. I know a lot but cant figure the remaining errors for the server and database. I found someone outside of Ragezone who is going to look at the database. I know why the database doesn't work for certain things but the world.txt is unknown to me.

The System.wpk houses some IPs and those are only useful if you aren't using the .bat. If you are using the .bat, you need to ignore the System.wpk. For the IP and Port in the .bat, you need to use what is in the SUNEmu or Server.ini file, which for 90% of the server files I've seen is 127.0.0.1 and 44405 unless modified.

If you are not using the .bat, you need to get a hexeditor and open up the Sungame.exe and change both IPs, one to local and the other to your external IP. Personally, I would use the .bat for now because changing the .exe can cause problems.

For anyone who really wants to help, I made another post in the help section. I will help you setup the server to the point of where I am at. I know where all the current problems are at and I need help fixing them.

Link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f859/online-help-db-server-files-1092227/

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have found something rather interesting when I execute a stored procedure called S_SelectChar. The procedure requires CharGuid for it to execute and when I input the data the procedure resulted in nothing. I checked the table called T_Character and the CharGuid I input for my character was correct. If anyone can give me some pointers for this problem, that would be nice! In the meantime, I'm going to keep looking for the solution.

S_SelectChar (Stored Procedure)

USE [sunonline]
GO

SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

ALTER Procedure [dbo].[S_SelectChar]
CharGuid int

AS

SET NOCOUNT ON

begin

SELECT T_Character.UserGuid,T_Character.Slot,T_Character.ClassCode,T_Character.CharGuid,T_Character.CharName,T_Character.HeightCode,T_Character.FaceCode,T_Character.HairCode,T_Character.LV,T_Character.Strength,T_Character.Dexterity,T_Character.Vitality,T_Character.Inteligence,T_Character.Spirit,T_Character.SkillStat1,T_Character.SkillStat2,T_Character.UserPoint,T_Character.Exp,T_Character.MaxHP,T_Character.HP,T_Character.MaxMP,T_Character.MP,T_Character.Money,T_Character.RemainStat,T_Character.RemainSkill,T_Character.SelectedStyle,T_Character.PKState,T_Character.CharState,T_Character.StateTime,
T_Character.Region,T_Character.LocationX,T_Character.LocationY,T_Character.LocationZ,T_Character.TitleID,T_Character.TitleTime,T_Character.InvisibleOpt,T_Character.InventoryLock,T_Character.InventoryItem,T_Character.TmpInventoryItem,
T_Character.EquipItem,T_Character.Skill,T_Character.Quick,T_Character.Style,T_Character.Quest,T_Character.Mission,T_Character.PlayLimitedTime,T_CharacterPVP.PVPPoint,T_CharacterPVP.PVPScore,T_CharacterPVP.PVPGrade,T_CharacterPVP.PVPDraw,T_CharacterPVP.PVPSeries,T_CharacterPVP.PVPKill,T_CharacterPVP.PVPDie,T_CharacterPVP.PVPMaxKill,T_CharacterPVP.PVPMaxDie,T_GuildMain.GuildName,T_GuildMain.GuildGuid,T_GuildUsers.GuildPosition,T_GuildUsers.GuildNickName
FROM T_Character (nolock)
JOIN T_CharacterPVP ON T_Character.CharGuid = T_CharacterPVP.CharGuid
JOIN T_GuildUsers ON T_Character.CharGuid = T_GuildUsers.CharGuid
JOIN T_GuildMain ON T_GuildUsers.GuildGuid = T_GuildMain.GuildGuid
WHERE T_Character.CharGuid CharGuid and T_Character.DelChk=0

end

SET NOCOUNT OFF

T_Character - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

S_SelectChar - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also noticed that any buff or skill that adds a status doesn't work, so heals over time and etc, will not work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good news!

I have found a way to add more maps to the world but I cannot waypoint or portal to these maps! I will not release anything (no point in releasing unfinished work) until I solve the issue regarding the waypoints and portals. Here is a picture:

GS_AddedMa - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have source code for the wpktool? Or have any way to add files or recompile the wpk?

Back