Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SUN Client v1007

11111111 - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums 22222 - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums 333333 - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@riccokell

Did you setup the ODBC correctly? You have to make sure you can connect to the database called "sunonline" successfully. If you cannot do that, open up SQL Server Configuration Manager, enable TCP/IP under SQL Native Client 10.0 (it may differ for you) and SQL Server Network, and then double left click on TCP/IP under SQL Server Network and make sure IP (127.0.0.1) and port (1433) is enabled. Make sure the dynamic port at the bottom of that same menu is set to blank...not 0 or any other number.

If that doesn't work...I will upload my text guides and give out the new client. The client I posted before eventually gave me an authentication error and I couldn't fix it even after reinstalling SQL and the server.

Give me a few hours and I will post the new client and guides.

Here is an updated guide to setting up the database and etc.

DB & Server Guide
NAME: Setup Guide.rar
SIZE: 2 KBs
LINK:

Here is the client that I am using.

CH SUN Client v1007
NAME: Soul of the Ultimate Nation.rar
SIZE: 2.35 GBs
LINK:

@riccokell

If the problem still continues, open up Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, expand sunonline database, open up T_Account table, delete everything in that table, open up T_Character table, and delete everything in that table. You should be able to load the character selection menu after you delete everything in those two tables.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you make new pach for korea?aloth new staf update
tedchow - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More!

can you make new pach for korea?aloth new staf update
tedchow - [RELEASE] Soul of Ultimate Nation Emulator, Server Files, GM-Tools & More! - RaGEZONE Forums

@pimpa

I have released v1204 server files (http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-online-1204-server-files-1101181/), you can check those out if you want. These server files cannot support a lot of EP2. You can do any EP2 client before the Mystic and you can add all of the items from EP2 if you have a repacker.

คนไทยใช่ไหมครับ
ไม่ทราบว่า โหลด SUN Korea จากเวปไหนครับ
ผมโหลด ที่ handgame แต่ไม่มีไอดี

อยากทราบว่า สมัครไอดียังไงครับ

ขอบคุณครับผม
@GODSKIN

You can buy an account from newgameway or something like that for 12.50 (don't know the currency).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

cen you giwe youre server tu test??

คนไทยใช่ไหมครับ
ไม่ทราบว่า โหลด SUN Korea จากเวปไหนครับ
ผมโหลด ที่ handgame แต่ไม่มีไอดี

อยากทราบว่า สมัครไอดียังไงครับ

ขอบคุณครับผม
you can buy ac from tabao 3$ per ac

@pimpa

I have released v1204 server files (http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-online-1204-server-files-1101181/), you can check those out if you want. These server files cannot support a lot of EP2. You can do any EP2 client before the Mystic and you can add all of the items from EP2 if you have a repacker.

@GODSKIN

You can buy an account from newgameway or something like that for 12.50 (don't know the currency).
me wona test server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

cen you giwe youre server tu test??

you can buy ac from tabao 3$ per ac

me wona test server
pimpa

You can setup the server with the files I have posted and test the server yourself. I sadly do not have a computer good enough to host off of. Sorry.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having a problem with armor and weapons becoming +12 (highest enchantment level) upon equipping to your character and once you unequip the armor and weapons they become +0 again. I've looked through the armor, weapons, accessories, and enchant text files to find nothing. I might check the database. Does anyone have a slight clue on what maybe causing this? If anyone has any tips, please let me know. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [S.U.N.]SUNEmu+SUNEmu's source+SUNOnline's source+GM tools(Soul of Ultimate Natio

Hi guys. I know that i write it so late but anyone have server files and client SUN online Episode II? I love this game so much and wanna to create server for playing but all links in this thread are broken. Please help me ;(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [S.U.N.]SUNEmu+SUNEmu's source+SUNOnline's source+GM tools(Soul of Ultimate Natio

Hi guys. I know that i write it so late but anyone have server files and client SUN online Episode II? I love this game so much and wanna to create server for playing but all links in this thread are broken. Please help me ;(
@BloodForce

Check page 5 for the entire collection of my EP1 server files and client (middle of the page) and page 6 for newer Database/Server guide and client (middle of the page). If you want EP2 server files you will have to go here. Just be aware that those server files are only compatible up to the Mystic class and has problems.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@BloodForce

Check page 5 for the entire collection of my EP1 server files and client (middle of the page) and page 6 for newer Database/Server guide and client (middle of the page). If you want EP2 server files you will have to go here. Just be aware that those server files are only compatible up to the Mystic class and has problems.
Thanks dude. So could you give me sunemu and text\video tutorial please (yeah, i'm noob in that). :junglejane:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks dude. So could you give me sunemu and text\video tutorial please (yeah, i'm noob in that). :junglejane:
@BloodForce

If you download the files on page 5 there is already a lot of text guides, but for the newer ones, please download ones on page 6 (middle of the page). If you plan on using the EP2 server files, they do not come with any text guides because the server has not been able to launch successfully.

I do not plan on doing a video guide since I do not have the computer to record and launch the server with client. If you need more help, reply on this post or send me a private message (Do not request assistance over Skype - I don't do Skype period, thank you).

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am currently working on the database. At this current moment I have fixed Character Deletion and Account Creation. I have not tested any of it yet but I will soon. Here is what I'm currently working on:

1) Friends list (Adding, Blocking, and Removing)

2) Guild (Creation, Adding Members, and Deletion)

3) Character Deletion (Update Character Deletion to check if character is in Guild)

4) Password Reset (Make a stored procedure to reset password when someone has forgotten theirs)

5) Storage (Fix account storage to gain access)

6) Equipment (Find the problem and fix it...possibly add the detailed data into another table)

Please keep in mind that I will release the fixed database after I finish and test a good portion of the things on the list.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@BloodForce

Thx but now i've a problem with launching SUN server. When I did all what I need i tried to start AuthServer. All configurations was yours.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@BloodForce

What type of database are you using? Built-in MSSQL 2000, MySQL, MS SQL 2008, 2012, etc, NaviCat, or something else?

Did you setup the database correctly? Did you check to see if the server accepts TCP, Pipes, or something else?

Did you check if the server accepts certain IPs like your IPv4, local, or something else? What ports do you have setup on your SQL?

Did you setup ODBC if needed?

If you are using any IPs or ports different from 127.0.0.1: 1433 for your SQL server then you need to change it in the SUNEmu.ini.

Have you tried running the server executables under the compatibility mode for your OS? (AuthServer, DBServer, AgentServer, and GameServer).

I've setup the server for a few people all on different OS and computer specs and it works. The only thing I haven't done is run the server files under a Virtual Machine, so if you are doing that, I cannot help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@BloodForce

What type of database are you using? Built-in MSSQL 2000, MySQL, MS SQL 2008, 2012, etc, NaviCat, or something else?

Did you setup the database correctly? Did you check to see if the server accepts TCP, Pipes, or something else?

Did you check if the server accepts certain IPs like your IPv4, local, or something else? What ports do you have setup on your SQL?

Did you setup ODBC if needed?

If you are using any IPs or ports different from 127.0.0.1: 1433 for your SQL server then you need to change it in the SUNEmu.ini.

Have you tried running the server executables under the compatibility mode for your OS? (AuthServer, DBServer, AgentServer, and GameServer).

I've setup the server for a few people all on different OS and computer specs and it works. The only thing I haven't done is run the server files under a Virtual Machine, so if you are doing that, I cannot help you.
>> What type of database are you using? Built-in MSSQL 2000, MySQL, MS SQL 2008, 2012, etc, NaviCat, or something else? Did you setup the database correctly? Did you check to see if the server accepts TCP, Pipes, or something else?
- I use MS SQL Server 2012 express. I think the database installed correctly (i use ur guide inside SQL Backup folder). ODBC already exist on my computer and i create data source without any problems. Other servers such as AgentServer_d and GameServer_d successfuly. I launch all servers in correct order.

>> Did you setup ODBC if needed?

All ports that server needs are opened. Help please :mellow:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@BloodForce

From what you provided it looks like a database issue or a compatibility issue.

• Did you enable TCP under Sql Server Configuration Manager?
  • Did you enable 127.0.0.1 under Sql Server Configuration Manager?
  • Did you change the dynamic port to a static port (1433)?

If you answered no to any or all of those then follow the steps below:

Changing Configuration Manager:

1) Open up Sql Server Configuration Manager.

2) On the left hand side, left click 'SQL Server Network Configuration'.

3) On the right hand side there should be 'Protocols for MSSQLSERVER', left click it.
NOTE: The name for your server may be different, in this case it's 'MSSQLSERVER'.

4) On right hand side there should be a list, right click 'TCP/IP', and enable it.

5) Now left click 'TCP/IP' and another window should pop up.

6) Click the 'IP Addresses' tab.

7) Scroll down to find '127.0.0.1' and enable this IP Address.

8) Make sure 'TCP Dynamic Ports' is blank and 'TCP Port' is '1433'.

9) Scroll all the way down to the bottom to 'IPAll'.

10) Make sure 'TCP Dynamic Ports' is blank and 'TCP Port' is '1433'.

11) Click 'OK' at the bottom of the window.

12) On the left hand side, left click 'SQL Server Services'.

13) On the right hand side, right click SQL Server(MSSQLSERVER), and click 'Restart'.
NOTE: The name for your server may be different, in this case it's 'MSSQLSERVER'.

If you answered yes to the previous questions then you may need to check:

• Compatibility mode for (Auth, DB, Agent, and Game Server).
  • Check to see if "sa" is enabled.
  • Check to see if "sa" is defaulted to the "sunonline" database.

Here is the newest download for the .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@BloodForce

From what you provided it looks like a database issue or a compatibility issue.

• Did you enable TCP under Sql Server Configuration Manager?
  • Did you enable 127.0.0.1 under Sql Server Configuration Manager?
  • Did you change the dynamic port to a static port (1433)?

If you answered no to any or all of those then follow the steps below:

Changing Configuration Manager:

1) Open up Sql Server Configuration Manager.

2) On the left hand side, left click 'SQL Server Network Configuration'.

3) On the right hand side there should be 'Protocols for MSSQLSERVER', left click it.

4) On right hand side there should be a list, right click 'TCP/IP', and enable it.

5) Now left click 'TCP/IP' and another window should pop up.

6) Click the 'IP Addresses' tab.

7) Scroll down to find '127.0.0.1' and enable this IP Address.

8) Make sure 'TCP Dynamic Ports' is blank and 'TCP Port' is '1433'.

9) Scroll all the way down to the bottom to 'IPAll'.

10) Make sure 'TCP Dynamic Ports' is blank and 'TCP Port' is '1433'.

11) Click 'OK' at the bottom of the window.

12) On the left hand side, left click 'SQL Server Services'.

13) On the right hand side, right click SQL Server(MSSQLSERVER), and click 'Restart'.

If you answered yes to the previous questions then you may need to check:

• Compatibility mode for (Auth, DB, Agent, and Game Server).
  • Check to see if "sa" is enabled.
  • Check to see if "sa" is defaulted to the "sunonline" database.

Here is the newest download for the .
Thanks! When i enable 127.0.0.1 in SQL Server Configuration Manager mine servers started successfully! Is it usual status of servers, isn't it?
So could you give me a tip how to translate game and how to create account for connecting please?
UPD:
I founded user for login but when i do this SUN drop me an error. I use as login 123456 and pass 12345678. Is it right?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@BloodForce

I'm glad the last post helped you. I will list what you can do to create an account in the database first and then the possible solutions to fix your login error.

Account Creation:

1) Start up SQL Server Management Studio and Login.

2) Expand "sunonline" database and expand a sub-directory called "Tables".

3) Find a table called "T_User".

4) Fill in the appropriate data and click enter.
NOTE: Do not fill in the first column. The database will generate that number. The last column called "Sts" fill in "0".

Example: Some number, username, password, 0.

Now the error you are receiving on the server while trying to login is a packet error. I haven't been able to exactly figure out what is causing this error. Here a list of things to check out:

• Try this * instead (it helped me).
  • Download the . (Also listed halfway down Page 6)[STRIKE]
  • Check and ensure that your firewall has made an exception for the server (Auth, Agent, DB, and Game Server). This should be listed as a private connection if it was already added.[/STRIKE]

* = Database has created characters set to Lv.135 with 100M.

If you figure out how to get around this error through any other means please let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For anyone receiving "<X> 1. Error WSARecv, error code = -1" on the AuthServer.exe and "CreateClientSideAcceptObject<> Heartbeat Reset!" on the AgentServer.exe, here is the solution.

• If any changes have been done to the Stored Procedures please convert them back to their original state.
  • If you received the database the way it is and you are receiving the error then reset the database back to an older version.
  • If none of that works, try downloading this . (Also listed halfway down Page 6)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@BloodForce

I'm glad the last post helped you. I will list what you can do to create an account in the database first and then the possible solutions to fix your login error.

Account Creation:

1) Start up SQL Server Management Studio and Login.

2) Expand "sunonline" database and expand a sub-directory called "Tables".

3) Find a table called "T_User".

4) Fill in the appropriate data and click enter.
NOTE: Do not fill in the first column. The database will generate that number. The last column called "Sts" fill in "0".

Example: Some number, username, password, 0.

Now the error you are receiving on the server while trying to login is a packet error. I haven't been able to exactly figure out what is causing this error. Here a list of things to check out:

• Try this * instead (it helped me).[STRIKE]
  • Check and ensure that your firewall has made an exception for the server (Auth, Agent, DB, and Game Server). This should be listed as a private connection if it was already added.[/STRIKE][STRIKE]
  • Download the . (Also listed halfway down Page 6)[/STRIKE]

* = Database has created characters set to Lv.135 with 100M.

If you figure out how to get around this error through any other means please let me know. Thank you.
idk why you stroke out "Download the . (Also listed halfway down Page 6)" but when i do that mine SUN run with success!

But now i need your tip! Could you help me to translate this to English? How to do that?

Also why i appeared in Tringel while it isn't start city?
UPD: i can't move from city to other locations using portals.

Last edited:
Back