Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Need for Speed World: Offline Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: NFS World - Server Files

All the mega links to the game client are dead. Someone reupload them please? Also, how good is this in terms of bugginess?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
maribro124 - [RELEASE] Need for Speed World: Offline Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

I am not sure what to do

----
Reaction score
Nfsw is open source.

It is not offline anymore... and its nice and all but it would need an up to date hot-to-compile-this document, the ubuntu one that is in the github's wiki is useless...(Also for a more like simple java why would i need to use a compeletly other OS??) I was able to comply it with java and maven thru netbeans IDE on windows, but i cannot make work, since it misses some... things... And whats with the thing with wildfly?! We love to complicate things... eh? XD i would LOVE to make this work... but how exactly?! on their discord no one is willing to help... so... anyone? Why isnt there any precompiled stuff? the older ones was working fraom a precompiled jar... :\ I just want to try and perhaps play with 1- or 2 of my friends on lan, but on self hosted method... Anyone can give some tutorial for this?!

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
It is not offline anymore... and its nice and all but it would need an up to date hot-to-compile-this document, the ubuntu one that is in the github's wiki is useless...(Also for a more like simple java why would i need to use a compeletly other OS??) I was able to comply it with java and maven thru netbeans IDE on windows, but i cannot make work, since it misses some... things... And whats with the thing with wildfly?! We love to complicate things... eh? XD i would LOVE to make this work... but how exactly?! on their discord no one is willing to help... so... anyone? Why isnt there any precompiled stuff? the older ones was working fraom a precompiled jar... :\ I just want to try and perhaps play with 1- or 2 of my friends on lan, but on self hosted method... Anyone can give some tutorial for this?!

Humm, intersting, i think with a java team developers we can easily make this work

----
Reaction score
can we setup online with this files?

In theory, yes... and i am intrested in this one also :D So any progress? I dont know how to start this... and there is no good documentation in github wiki...

Back