Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] TalesWeaver 3.5simulation-chinese version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my god :)) i know how to make acc... but have bug, using db 3.50 but create acc wrong folder... wtf.

always wrong main folder...

and i donot know i using db of china, but server check id... format japan, u create acc test3 will see server check folder 19.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My server turn well, the client too, and i add the english speech ( Big thx to Binh :) )
Have you found how use GM Tools ? The tools ask me a number ID and password.. (i guess it's my account but not ..)

At this moment, the game lag so much in windows mode, is it possible to stop this lag ? software, options ?
I launch the server on WMWare Solaris 10 and the game 3.5 on Windows XP in the same computer.. got 8 GO Memory..

Thank you all.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My server turn well, the client too, and i add the english speech ( Big thx to Binh :) )
Have you found how use GM Tools ? The tools ask me a number ID and password.. (i guess it's my account but not ..)

At this moment, the game lag so much in windows mode, is it possible to stop this lag ? software, options ?
I launch the server on WMWare Solaris 10 and the game 3.5 on Windows XP in the same computer.. got 8 GO Memory..

Thank you all.

It's not lag. It's a 30FPS cap. Change it to 60 and you're set.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,

Server and Client are good in Local Machine but
I try to found how change IP Adress in TW server 3.5, have you got this information ? which files ?
Is it possible to use dyndns no-ip ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening,

Can you help me ? I get to play in LAN but not from the Internet.
Here is my configuration .. If a charitable soul can refer me to give access into Internet :)
First, I would like to thank many of you for your advice.
Then I get to run the game in LAN as you can see below, I change the IP of my server 192.168.1.18 (static IP) in all the repository DB, C0, C1, C2 and the machine got access to the Internet.

labisasae - [RELEASE] TalesWeaver 3.5simulation-chinese version - RaGEZONE Forums

labisasae - [RELEASE] TalesWeaver 3.5simulation-chinese version - RaGEZONE Forums

Here my VM config :

The game is OK in LAN 192.168.1.18 => ip2long => 302098624 :

But when i try to call with IP Extern like 185.16.223.110 => ip2long => 1860112569

Here is my router config :

As you can see, i got IP static for my windows computer 192.168.1.2 and IP static for my server 192.168.1.18.
No firewall, DMZ for my server.
Remote Ports from external IP to my server 192.168.1.18.

Anyone can help me please.. i would like to play with my familly..

Thank you so much.

Shisui.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Can you explain me how change exp rate, rare rate (file to change) and GM Commands please ?

Thank you so much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is someone still working on these server files? I would like to help. I've been developing for over 10 years now and worked on some ragnarok server some years ago. Maybe someone is interested in getting help. PM me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. Can any tell me how to correct TWGmTools? I had change the file console.conf which in /tw/c0, /tw/c1, /tw/c2 the IP to my local IP, but it also correct fail, can anyone help me?

Back