Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release tqdigital & crazytao server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello all since i dont have interest more in TQDigital.. i want to share all my work in TQdigital include crazytao official server files..

pass: !E4iMPbU058IWUVegFq1ChA

credit by me :

kuza2007 - Release tqdigital & crazytao server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone share the create statements for cq_user, cq_leaveword, cq_deluser, cq_card - cq_card3 tables?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it works? can use client crazy-tao.com?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if its same files as other post dont install it,has a bad virs and fked up my computer last time

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if its same files as other post dont install it,has a bad virs and fked up my computer last time

thanks for the warning WooT, I will try on a PC that can reformate if something goes wrong haha

im wonder if this is the same too, I found it off ElitePVP forum the size is only 18MB+ compared to 30MB+

I will Test that 18MB+ ones or mix with the 30MB+ ones maybe one of them is virus free. hopefully both didn't had viruses.

I just scanned with total Viruses

MsgServer2.600 from that 18MB+server files ones is less infected than the 30MB+ server files ones I wonder if I can replace it and see it's virus free :)

Edit: I setup that server files(18MB ones) but I don't know how to connect to the server with this client
Can you help me Woot?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This server is clean but I don't know to to connect with the client. Anyone can help? Client connect to Server is not same as Eudemons setup tutorial.

EDIT: Guess I need to find my lil hex programs then edit that ini\Play.dat files. I've edited server.dat with notepad but doesn't seems to connecting to my server or the auto patcher always pop-up.

If anyone is able to setup and test it please let me know if that 9073 client is compatible with this server files. Causes on elite pvpers forum that persons said 1070 client but he still not sure. I might want to mix this clean server files with the ones that had viruses. Think about replacing the MySQL database would do the trick?

Edit2: that play.dat in ini folder doesn't contains any IPs address. From what I researched on Elite PVPEr forum they said about using EO files to mixed with CT clients. I hope this helps me connect to the server. Im going to find those EO clients and use their Soul.exe for the CT.
I think I have successfully merged the database and all servers started good but still need the client to connect and test what works and not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does this Msg_Server have a chksum?

Back