Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TW Latale 2010 Official Serverfiles. (Including Subclasses)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i click 5. LataleBayServer.exe and 6. LataleRoomServer.exe, after a short while, it was auto closed ,what's wrong?

the odbc test was successful,here is my odbc config
;Latale_ODBC.ini
[AccountDB]
IP = localhost
ID = Account
PW = 123456

[GameDB]
IP = localhost
ID = Game
PW = 123456

does anyone who knows why the console disapeared, when the 1-6 shortcut runs for a short while,it was auto closed,is it my mistake config?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, well i made it work, i can log in, chara creation, play in the world, open cash fashion shop and all the other things... just cannot open the servermaster.exe with the QQ error... someone can help with that?

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I need a channel server for this? The GS10000000.exe in the channel folder is the same as Indun.exe. Or, if you can tell me the ports I need to use in the database for the tables dbo.tblsChannelInfo and dbo.tblsWorldList. Also, if you know anything else about adding channels to the db let me know.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
patch links are dead can someone reupload :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Btw, ServerMaster is packed with Safengine shielden. First time I ever heard of this protector. Perhaps this is required for server? It's possible the QQ error is the result of netlicensor.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Btw, ServerMaster is packed with Safengine shielden. First time I ever heard of this protector. Perhaps this is required for server? It's possible the QQ error is the result of netlicensor.

From what I've found it says that Safengine is a software that prevents any modifications to the software so you may want to try to remove it or stop it from launching?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From what I've found it says that Safengine is a software that prevents any modifications to the software so you may want to try to remove it or stop it from launching?

This is what Exeinfo PE says:

Safengine shielden / Licensor / NetLicensor - not tested , sorry

So, I'm under the impression it's being prevented to execute due to some licensing software.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is what Exeinfo PE says:

Safengine shielden / Licensor / NetLicensor - not tested , sorry

So, I'm under the impression it's being prevented to execute due to some licensing software.

Yeah, its going to stop you till you try to remove it or stop you from launching it

Please not tho that I have limited information about this software all I know is that it protects any modifications done to the software its protecting so this is all assumptions

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, well i made it work, i can log in, chara creation, play in the world, open cash fashion shop and all the other things... just cannot open the servermaster.exe with the QQ error... someone can help with that?

Thanks

well tell us how you got into the world then i cant even get past the login screen

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i got new version that work w/o vmware and can play 100% but some bug in cashshop server,

if i got a time or got many peoples waiting in this thread, i will release it with guide.

or just waiting someone here can emulate cashshop server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got new version that work w/o vmware and can play 100% but some bug in cashshop server,

if i got a time or got many peoples waiting in this thread, i will release it with guide.

or just waiting someone here can emulate cashshop server.

You could always emulate it on html/php on an external store :eek:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm alot closer than i was a few weeks ago i did manage to login but after that im dc'd.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After some research i have found that all version of Latale connect on port 10000 not 10550 like in the files i Will try setting it to 10000 and report my progress also does anyone know how we could translate the tw client

MpL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't join with English files server and ur patch. Config in the server files are work. Maybe this client does'nt work ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i have tried to run this, but i don't know where to start exactly, i used the VM so i know there its working with MSSQL, but i don't know if the odbc it's just for MSSQL? or just a RDBM?
--Im Using already MSSQL express, but i dunno if with this will work

I have to make the schema of the databases on the VM or the server files have the script to create them? Or the bak files in the Server Files are the databases?
--Find out the Bak files are of the database, srry

I have seen that it has a user called Account and another called Game, what are the password of thoose Users for the login of the server?
--Srry those are in the latale_ODBC

I cannot in, says, it keeps saying connecting, and then send me the message "Server is not responding. Please try again later" when i use the port 10550, and when i use the port 10000 says "Server conection failed"

If i can pass the login screen i will make a tutorial of what i've done

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made it to pass the log screen, in both the Virtual Machine, and installling MSSQL, but i cannot go anyfurther, there's something on the files i'm missing, here's a little tutorial of what i have:

For the Virtual Machine:
Download and install VMWare
Import the machine to VMWare, it's in the folder of the - 他乡彩虹岛单机傻逼版.zip
Open VMWare workstation and configure the red to be in custom and select vm1, host-only
Start the VM, and put the pass: taxiang
Enter to the local disk c: and change the name of latale, for latale 2 or something
Copy the files in the carpet :LataleServerTW2010.rar, the route has to finish like: "c:\latale\bin2 (you can just drag it from the PC to the VM)
change the name of the folder called "indun 2" for indun
In all the folders there are some files called: Latale_ODBC.ini
The file has to be like this:

;Latale_ODBC.ini

[AccountDB]
IP = 127.0.0.1
ID = Account
PW = 123456

[GameDB]
IP = 127.0.0.1
ID = Game
PW = 123456

Then start the shorcuts in the order they have
Open the console and get the ip of the Controller, and then return to your pc, modify the Runlocal.bat in the client, has to be like these:
start LaTaleClient.exe /Run:VHIGH /Windowed /LS:[Ip from the VM]:10550 /LOCALE:JAPAN /PUBLISHER:GAMEPOT
and then you can pass the logscreen.
For an instalation without VMWare:
Install MSSQL, and then create 2 DSN system acounts in the odbc (control panel, administrative tools), these have to be:
SYSTEM:AccountDB
user:Account
pass:123456

SYSTEM:GameDB
user:Game

Then you have to start MSSQL Server management studio, and import the 2 DB that are in the LataleServerTW2010.rar, those are:
"dbLataleAccount.bak" and "dbLataleWorld_1.bak"
Now then, you have to create 2 logins for your database:

user:Account

user:Game

Giving to the user of Account all permisions on dbLataleAccount, and db_owner and public in the dbLataleWorld, and ond the user Game, you have only to put db_owner and public permisions to both of the databases
then run a fix login for the Databases like
EXEC sp_change_users_login 'Auto_Fix', 'Account '
EXEC sp_change_users_login 'Auto_Fix', 'Game'
In both databases

Extract the content of the folder LataleServerTW2010.rar, and put in a folder called latale on c:, it should finish like this:
C:\latale\bin2
then rename the folder "indun 2" for "indun"
In all the folders there are some files called: Latale_ODBC.ini
The file has to be like this:

;Latale_ODBC.ini

[AccountDB]
IP = 127.0.0.1
ID = Account
PW = 123456

[GameDB]
IP = 127.0.0.1
ID = Game
PW = 123456
Note: depending on how you instalated mssql you have to put "127.0.0.1" (localhost) or your Domain for the Sql like "Namepc\MSSQLExpress"
Then start the shorcuts in the order they have
And then modify the Runlocal.bat in the client, has to be like these:
start LaTaleClient.exe /Run:VHIGH /Windowed /LS:127.0.0.1:10550 /LOCALE:JAPAN /PUBLISHER:GAMEPOT
And you should pass the log Screen

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried to use with hamachi, putting the ip of the PC-Server in hamachi on the RunLocal and ran it in the client and it worked, my friend got logged in

Back