Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] [UPDATE] CrossFire Delphi Server Files ! BR & Arx Character !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [UPDATE] CrossFire Delphi Server Files ! BR & Arx Character !

This needs to be developed more.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
working on Lan game? we want to train 3v3 here in computer shop.. so the ping will be like 0ping and fps is wow..

How to make lan game? using this.. tutorial please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I hope that someone share anything is useful even a something can be a server instead of these useless emu's.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to fix this proplem?
BlackWingers - [RELEASE] [UPDATE] CrossFire Delphi Server Files ! BR & Arx Character ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw, this all work is still far far away from the final destination. Even the Bot gameplay is not good.
There is a game called 独羙CF单机版V1.9预览 (Chinese game) - is totally copy of CF. In english is called Compete-King. The latest version is 2.0.
Enjoy this video of Compete-King:

Search to download: ck竞技之王2.0

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Btw, this all work is still far far away from the final destination. Even the Bot gameplay is not good.
There is a game called 独羙CF单机版V1.9预览 (Chinese game) - is totally copy of CF. In english is called Compete-King. The latest version is 2.0.
Enjoy this video of Compete-King:

Search to download: ck竞技之王2.0

That is a Counter-Strike MOD, not a complete copycat game, often known as CSCK. Of course bot is better with Counter-Strike, you get more control on what the game can do with Source Engine/Script.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why did I stuck at the interface of primary character purchase?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you please add friend with QQ number 1280275054 to have further discussion?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any help ? When i put user and pass for login i press enter and nothing happens

Back