Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[release] Warrior King [server + client source] **Nice graphics**

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have registered and downloaded but cant login
user:stoneman
Update the game to the version in the picture.
webmaster_imds - [release] Warrior King [server + client source] **Nice graphics** - RaGEZONE Forums

After that, enter the game under your name and password created on the site.
webmaster_imds - [release] Warrior King [server + client source] **Nice graphics** - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [release] Mercenary World [server + client source] **Nice graphics**

Extract the file to the D drive. The directory name is D:\GPHYB

Can I extract on Disk C?Can I extract on Disk C?Can I extract on Disk C?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what's the solution for getting the GUIEditor to save your changes?

From what I can tell from the source it should be saving without any problems. Guess I could just debug it tomorrow after I get off work; but if someone would like to share, I'd appreciate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To run on windows 8 and 10, I'll give you a ready module. Do not forget you must install the library coming with the module. 32 or 64, for your system.

More than 100 people play on my server. Just because it won't work, the server contains hundreds of errors and constant crashes. For this to work consistently, you need to fix the code and so on for many months. So, first correct the mistakes. and then work with translation. In order not to lose time.

Ссылки мёртвые.

Links are dead.

Reaction score
Update 11/2019

Release from Source Full and all Tools Compiled from SRC.COOL
Note: To use this source code, use Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.

Pass:axo6

Rar password: 《佣兵天下o1》是由北京蓝港在线根据国内同名的玄幻战争小说改编而成的史诗玄幻网游.车库源码倾情奉献(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wasnt this already released? Or whats different between this and the already released version?

I don't know everything for sure yet, but I know that the game's interface is different from the sources previously released

Old game interface:

This interface game:

I am almost sure it was this source that lokamber used for his game, because it also uses this interface!!

Wasnt this already released? Or whats different between this and the already released version?

About 10 GB after unzipping the compression package

[/URL]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The version I will use the mercury world. Which was finalized after the closing of the official game. This version contains some new features, level 80+. And several other novelties. monsters and Pets. This version is not in the public domain, I had to buy it for my project.

Reaction score
The version I will use the mercury world. Which was finalized after the closing of the official game. This version contains some new features, level 80+. And several other novelties. monsters and Pets. This version is not in the public domain, I had to buy it for my project.
Is your server online? I'm downloading your client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Finally I was able to compile 100% source :w00t::w00t:

How much am I repeating what you have collected will not give you anything. The assembled server has millions of errors and it is impossible to play. You have so much time to lose. how many and on read more. And without knowledge you will not be able to eliminate these errors.

Reaction score
My new tool for mass translation of all files is almost done, with this tool a group of people can translate at the same time. save and continue translating whenever you want, all translation is done online .... there will be a list with the files to translate .... after clicking save the system rewrites over the original. Everyone working on translation can download the updated language pack online at any time until the end of the translation project! :w00t::thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't know everything for sure yet, but I know that the game's interface is different from the sources previously released

Old game interface:

This interface game:

I am almost sure it was this source that lokamber used for his game, because it also uses this interface!!

About 10 GB after unzipping the compression package

Friend! There is no this interface) All sources on the Internet are the same. Don't mislead people.

Reaction score
Friend! There is no this interface) All sources on the Internet are the same. Don't mislead people.
I did not fool anyone Lokamber, if you look at these prints, you will see that inside there are the files for this interface

My new tool for mass translation of all files is almost done, with this tool a group of people can translate at the same time. save and continue translating whenever you want, all translation is done online .... there will be a list with the files to translate .... after clicking save the system rewrites over the original. Everyone working on translation can download the updated language pack online at any time until the end of the translation project! :w00t::thumbup1:
Link for test new tool in development:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
These two files. is in all assemblies) It does not say that the interface is different. You add something that has long been added! You check what you are doing, with a canoe to swing very hard. Once again remind. New interface, it's not new! The first test of the game which was in China back in 2010 had such an interface as you showed). You won't find it now except in mercury's client.

Reaction score
NEW UPDATE FOR YBTX TRANSLATION SYSTEM

- Now it can be translated into several languages ​​(initially I put 4 languages: russian, portuguese, english, spanish).

- Download system with real time update (example: if you translate 5 saved lines and then click download, the system generates the zip file with the real time update, so the download will always be updated automatically.

- The translation system allows you to save and continue where you left off. (Example: If you translated 500 lines and want to finish the rest the other day, you can continue anytime you want, or someone else continues the translation from where you left off!

- Teamwork: The online system allows teamwork where everyone will always be up to date with translations made by someone else! It also minimizes working time for everyone, so the game can be translated faster into their language.

- Corrections: If you translated something wrong or misunderstood, you can come back and update with the correct translation.

- The system allows you to update only the part written in Chinese, thus preventing the game from having translation errors due to some wrongly written line working the old way in notepad.

That's it for now guys!

The Online Translation System is now ready, and anyone who wants to participate in the translation is welcome.
If anyone has any tips to add on this system leave your comment.
If you want me to add more languages ​​to be translated leave your comment too.

Back