Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Zero Online Private Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you configured it correctly.

If you just want to create accounts easily, use the register in the attachment.

Hope that works.:thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks it worked, also found a working client, the only problem i have now is i found a way to change exp but it doesnlt change whats the proper way to? tryed a way that was in a guid but did nothing, the xp is set way too high when ur killing lvl 1 and still going up 2 lvls lol

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've had some problems with it too.
I think you have to create a new character.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
after changing the xp rate? did u do the update cq_levelxp update 100% way? i tryed with 10% and reset my server and nothing changed

edit: UPDATE cq_levexp SET exp = exp/100

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after changing the xp rate? did u do the update cq_levelxp update 100% way? i tryed with 10% and reset my server and nothing changed

edit: UPDATE cq_levexp SET exp = exp/100

UPDATE cq_levexp SET exp = exp/100;
Setting this to exp/2 or something, will make the exp 2x.
After that, I usually had to create a new character for it to change.
It probably also works in another way, but lets just go with it.
It worked for me:thumbup1:

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
doesn't work for me... wierd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then the best thing to do is; delete the table and drop it back in.
Then change the exp to your wanted rate and do that every time you want to change it.
It's not really a big deal to do so (It's rather easy) and it'll get you out of some exp bugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm im still getting msvcrt.dll error when i run accserver.. even with the one on 1st page in system32 folder.. running on windows xp sp3.. anyone else getting same error on xp o0

edit: nvm accserver works now... but the msgserver and npcserver dont.. they close themselves o0 any ideas o0 <using crypton server>

Edit again: ooh sweet i got server to work perfectly now after mixing crypton's server with the other server... ok now im having problems with client o0? how do you bypass the autopatch o0?

Edit again2: ooh nvm i remember days when i was messing with eudemons... added the param and disabled autoupdate ^^

edit again3: very nice pserver xP needs quite a bit of translating for the NPCs though xD

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then the best thing to do is; delete the table and drop it back in.
Then change the exp to your wanted rate and do that every time you want to change it.
It's not really a big deal to do so (It's rather easy) and it'll get you out of some exp bugs.

yea dats what i have been doing its odd how im stuck at 99.9% lvl 1, ill try the db from the files i found..whats ur xp at?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm im still getting msvcrt.dll error when i run accserver.. even with the one on 1st page in system32 folder.. running on windows xp sp3.. anyone else getting same error on xp o0

edit: nvm accserver works now... but the msgserver and npcserver dont.. they close themselves o0 any ideas o0 <using crypton server>

Edit again: ooh sweet i got server to work perfectly now after mixing crypton's server with the other server... ok now im having problems with client o0? how do you bypass the autopatch o0?

Edit again2: ooh nvm i remember days when i was messing with eudemons... added the param and disabled autoupdate ^^

edit again3: very nice pserver xP needs quite a bit of translating for the NPCs though xD

I'm glad you got it all figured out, before I was able to help you. :thumbup1:
The translation is horrid and probably done with a bad translate program.
They had people work on it, but I highly doubt it's all translated with knowledge.

yea dats what i have been doing its odd how im stuck at 99.9% lvl 1, ill try the db from the files i found..whats ur xp at?

That is odd...
So you delete your exp table, get a new copy, edit it, create a New account(for the new character) and you still be at ***9% lvl1? It should work, even without replacing the table.

I've been using
Code:
UPDATE cq_levexp SET exp = exp/10;

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
once i figure the exp issue out ill get started on translating items

by the way could u upload me ur cp_levexp, using the same xp i want anyways lol

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hope that helps :thumbup1:

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ty me too lmao, its annoying to have to reset the server and redo the db and such...gets old really fast

edit: just tested it and it works thanks alot, now i dont lvl to 100 killing lvl 1's lmao

Last edited:
Reaction score
rly thanks to all, im testing the files good job

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

I have a problem whit the .exe, it crash , i have used the .dll in the post but it still not work anyone have a solution for me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im stuck at the Navicat connection. It keeps on popping up with "2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)"

Can I get help?

Back