Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Zero Online Private Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If people still need help with this send me a PM :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, I decided to DownLoad these Files and Mess /Experiment with them a little, The problem I have now is, the AccServer, I Click it to start it up and a few seconds later it closes with this message : 'ServerShell [Chines characters] has stopped working' I am on Windows Vista OS, Any Ideas???

Thanks.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey dude..... Msql file crash need you to upload does file i need pliz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I decided to DownLoad these Files and Mess /Experiment with them a little, The problem I have now is, the AccServer, I Click it to start it up and a few seconds later it closes with this message : 'ServerShell [Chines characters] has stopped working' I am on Windows Vista OS, Any Ideas???

Thanks.

Make sure you configured everything correct.
If it's not set up right, the accserver.exe crashes.
Also if you're using Windows 7 it might be that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can Someone who can help me about my problem...? plssss
not only the ACCServer.exe have this error..but also the NPCServer.exe and MSGServer.exe...

Help me guys pls...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, just want to say your guide is amazing! ive got to the last stage where i open my client, i used the client in your link but everytime i run play.exe it always goes to autopatch...how do i bypass this?

thank you :)

edit: nvm now, i deleted everything and started again lol it works now ive just got to figure out the accounts bit, i cant log in as root :/

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, just want to say your guide is amazing! ive got to the last stage where i open my client, i used the client in your link but everytime i run play.exe it always goes to autopatch...how do i bypass this?

thank you :)

edit: nvm now, i deleted everything and started again lol it works now ive just got to figure out the accounts bit, i cant log in as root :/

Thank you and good to hear. You could use the register page to create an account. :) Honestly it's kinda difficult to create the server, even with the guide.

I'm glad to see people at least figure it out. I wish there would've been some updates. These server files are ancient compared to where Zero Online is at now. The things that got added are truly amazing and would've made a private server way more tempting to play for everyone. Even alone.

Anyway.. enjoy. And for anyone that actually hosts a private server, let me know. I will be happy to join. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ive got it all working now, for now i am manually making new acc but only for testing...ive edited the basics like welcome message, custom vip mall. havent been at my laptop lately just recently moved and no internet connection either! DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ID FOR SNIPER AND GAUSS GUN AMMO?! MUCH NEEDED PLEASE :)

thanks guys ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I got my hands on better server files. It's really easy to set up. All you have to do is place the files in a directory and you can set everything up in like 1 minute. I'm currently getting the client for it, cause it's also a newer version. So far I got the server running, so it should be fine, but if I run into trouble it'll take a bit longer. I hope I get this set up soon. The cool thing about it, that it's running on my windows 7. I hope this way it makes people start a Zero Online server or something. The files will be all in Chinese at first, but I will continue on this and translate as much as I can. I will release the translated files as well. I think the biggest reason people weren't able to enjoy Zero Online mostly, cause people never really released their translated files and the server was kinda annoying to set up. I'll be updating the first post a.s.a.p, once I have everything set up and running.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , i wanna thank you for your great work dude , your cool , but i cant login game , i made server successfully , and i dont know how to start the client (game) i tried play.exe but no work , autopather too , any help ?
Thanks 4 reading.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open Navicat , goto Cq_user , find your character name , add "[PM]" at the front or last of the name , your done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you. the exp does not coordinate with the client, which is experience original from this server?
where are the language files? . i am of latin american and want to translate into spanish.

sorry for my very very bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well , iam not expert at these stuff , so dont know alot stuff , w8 for the topic poster to reply , he is way good .
good luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you. the exp does not coordinate with the client, which is experience original from this server?
where are the language files? . i am of latin american and want to translate into spanish.

sorry for my very very bad english

If you want to translate everything to Spanish will take a really long time. There are a lot of ini, dat and also images that need to be edited. Also, a lot of files in the database need to be edited. I wouldn't recommend making a full Spanish server. It would probably be months of work, knowledge and editing based.

@Kimo: I think I'm having a conversation with you on another forum? So I'll continue helping you there.

Update on my project: I got most files in English, added 190 gears, got some awesome edits and event npc. VIP edits have been made to the server and you're able to do a lot of functions just by using the VIP button in the interface.
What's holding me back is, I'm still figuring out how to add more and there are some minor bugs that I need to fix. I also want to edit a lot of textures still from the interface.
But the good news, once I finish this, It will be an instant setup. So there doesn't have to be a whole lot of editing to the server files perhaps a couple IPs and maybe the sql name and pass if you want to make it online, offline is instant. I will be adding way more in the days to come, but I won't say what, cause if it's buggy I have to take it out. I can't remember what the other features are, but I reveal this as soon as I'm done.
The only problem is, that I'm doing everything by myself, so it'll take a while. Hereby I would like to say, if you have interest in Zero Online and you are interested in helping making a big release for the Zero Online lovers, then please do. I would just like to see Zero Online rise, so people actually start hosting it again and make the servers better and better, like Eudemons Online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want translate the client in spanish, but i need to have it completely the client in english :S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want translate the client in spanish, but i need to have it completely the client in english :S

If you ever want to begin translating the client to English, I recommend you check everything out.
You can just download an English client and use the texures, ini and dat data to make your client English. You still need to translate it to Spanish. Trust me, if you have no knowledge about this, it will take you a long time only figuring out where everything is located that needs to be translated.
I'm currently working on my own client and db, but if I find all the files that need to be translated, I'll let you know.
This is all I can do for now.

Last edited:
Back