Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reverse Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys , Its More Proposal Than A Request I Want A Reverse Engineering Professional In Getting Servers Packets But That's Easy For Many Of You But What i Am Asking Is Getting Packets From An Offline Server Just By Using The Game Client So That Needs A Really Professional One . Who Have These Technique Pm Me I Offer A Great Offers For Such Help [ Money ] .

For Who Will Say Its Impossible , It Is Possible Thank You .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's hard and tedious work. Unless there's debug info or something, I doubt anyone would spend much time trying to reverse engineer them. Upload the game executable somewhere and I can take a look but I wont promise anything.

For example Matrix Online emulators have been developed for god knows how long yet it's still far from complete. That's just because there's no official servers anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well Kahvi I know it is a tons and tons of work thats why i offer money for that help not just money a really good money . and i will give you the link of the first client maybe it is easier for you than the newest one . another information about the game : it is so simple so dont worry it will take much less time than matrix or any other game . here is the 1.0.0.0 Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you upload only the .exe and .dll files from the game folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you Got that Give Me a mins

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

. All Of Them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea i saw it . but as i said also for a reason that operation need a really Pro. in such things Coz the server is offline so he will just have to work with the client i dont think beginner tuts can help me that fast

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like rockbaseml.dll handles all encryption but because there are many encryptions implemented (AES and DES for example), I have no idea which one is used for the game.

As far as I can tell, packets should have two bytes for id and another two for length. I might be totally wrong but we'll see.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well If There is a packets and and thanks god we can get it but we dont know which are they . we need the packets to make our own emu and server files . Well Its Better If We Talked At Msn . Add Me kofta_elgamed@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back