Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reverse World MMORPG

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The database tool works fine. I can export gb2, import gb2, edit files etc.

Gaaaabg:

I'm using VS2008 so I've got some errors that I needed to fix but it was a 2-3 minutes work so^^. And btw your translation doesn't work because the client can't connect to the server without the launcher^^

Okay so for the LithRez error, did you tried recompiling the lithrez tool?

EDIT:

Think the bug is caused by the Engine.. Because REZ is the file extension from the Engine :/

hmm maybe your configuration is wrong somewhere me connect normal witch Run.bat
I every time connect from Run.bat to server and all is working fine ..
Pictures that i have on other my post is good proof ...there is seen clean that client ui is translated and i run client from Run.bat
about gb2 file yes you can import and edit but noting will change after save gb2 because that code SaveGB2(NULL)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anybody still working on it? I tried today to recompile all the servers. But all I get is a SSL Error. Can't even connect to a custom compiled server. I tried (In my previous posts) Only the precompiled one..

Update:

Working till I need to choose a server! :D

- Again. Got it working in under 20 seconds with precompiled ones :/

- Okay. Thats odd. Guess I'm using the "original" configs, because with them it's working.

It seems that the gb2 files / DBC Structure is stolen from the Mangos project. Maybe it is custom made?

The main issue in this is not the database tool. The lithrez tool somehow creates a very different file.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i can login and create char
later i ll upload database baks(thanks to McBlanco my friend for those)
Game has angels,aliens,centaurs,elf and lion people as races and others blocked idk if i need to unlock em or arent coded

edit:making video of gameplay,its VERY similar to wow
but quest have auto walk

pd:dont put max video settings,as text says its bugged
edit2:please tell me how to use gm commands and how to add cash :3 i put gm rights 6 and 99999 cash in database but it isnt working

also i noticed that the WAR thingie is responsible of spawning mobs,when it said fail i closed it and maps were empty,now i know that u have to leave both WAR and SPACE open even if they say fail to log
REMOVED

Last edited:
Reaction score
i can login and create char
later i ll upload database baks(thanks to McBlanco my friend for those)
Game has angels,aliens,centaurs,elf and lion people as races and others blocked idk if i need to unlock em or arent coded

edit:making video of gameplay,its VERY similar to wow
but quest have auto walk

pd:dont put max video settings,as text says its bugged
edit2:please tell me how to use gm commands and how to add cash :3 i put gm rights 6 and 99999 cash in database but it isnt working

also i noticed that the WAR thingie is responsible of spawning mobs,when it said fail i closed it and maps were empty,now i know that u have to leave both WAR and SPACE open even if they say fail to log
REMOVED

We have the database baks, they are in src\Source Code\DB\DB.

I don't know much about this, but before you get started with this game it should be clear that you aren't able to edit anything in the *.rez files, because the lithrez (Packer of those files) is bugged or somehow can't create the same files as the original *.rez files.

Fail to log = Log Database somehow doesn't work. Need to look in that further If I can be sure lithrez is working. I figured out that the other.rez:
1. Is not packed with p parameter
2. Is not sorted with s parameter
3. Is somehow in more binary format.

What needs to be done:

Recompile all solutions in VS2005DONE
Rearrange structures. It's too chaoticNot very important right now
Figure out how to make *.rez files that aren't buggedWorking on.
TranslateAtm not very important
Rearrange Buttons etc. to fit English textImportant after Translation / If translating.

If anybody want to help, just hook me up with a PM.

-> again wtf. StormLibDAS -> MPQ Library for WoW. I think somebody tried to copy WoW here hehe.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i know this is a copy of wow,knew it since i started playing,its nice but simpler
all i wanna know is how to use gm rights and how to activate the other slots in role creation
translate isnt important cause i have 2 cute china girls that teach me chinese so im slowly learning and reading the text

and why when loading game the batch load the rez 1 by 1,are those really bugged?
i noticed i can open .rez files with notepad ++ and the dlls with resource hacker, there are tons of stuff to edit and check but i dont wanna mess with the files

Reaction score
Sorry for not reporting back. Had no Internet because my ISP canceled the contract. But now I'm online again.

Viserion
Okay thanks for the tip. I tried to use newer & older versions of the lithrez.exe (found on the internet.) but it didn't worked either. Guess if I can't work out why it's not working I'll have to rewrite the lithrez poop :).

xlw00tlx
I don't understand what you mean.

Gaaaabg
I wanted to do this along time ago. But never had really time & resources to do so. But now I have :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry for not reporting back. Had no Internet because my ISP canceled the contract. But now I'm online again.

Viserion
Okay thanks for the tip. I tried to use newer & older versions of the lithrez.exe (found on the internet.) but it didn't worked either. Guess if I can't work out why it's not working I'll have to rewrite the lithrez poop :).

xlw00tlx
I don't understand what you mean.

Gaaaabg
I wanted to do this along time ago. But never had really time & resources to do so. But know I have :)

I search allot for right lithrez but find only this ..

Reaction score
Just to give you an Idea how my config looks now:

Replace:
with your IP

Replace:
with your MSSQL IP

Replace:
with your MSSQL Password

This will give you a server with no "recive uncorrect connection" "warnings". Also it will save you some time editing the configs (Only problem with the configs is that you have 3 ?realms? that all connect to the same server.)

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Giga Toni when creating character there are 5 blocked and they appear as a ?
i also want to know if there are any gamemaster/admin commands to create items,teleport,levelup and stuff

Back