Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(ROTMG Zombie ) Server + Client

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there I am posting and sharing this zombie modified version of Realm Of The Mad God for those who are interested It does have the source included If you wish to edit or even add to the source then you will require to open up the client itself and add the png's into the sheets but all this has Is gun additions and zombies as well actual edible type's of food related to real life.

It is functional and working but what needs to be changed Is the clients IP to target the main server.

Reaction score
Hello there I am posting and sharing this zombie modified version of Realm Of The Mad God for those who are interested It does have the source included If you wish to edit or even add to the source then you will require to open up the client itself and add the png's into the sheets but all this has Is gun additions and zombies as well actual edible type's of food related to real life.

It is functional and working but what needs to be changed Is the clients IP to target the main server.

if it can be load mod,does it can be translate language to another one ?like chinese or russian??
-----------
badly i had study on it some days,but now ,i find i can't do anything about this now.forget all.

Last edited:
Back