Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rusty hearts ch server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rusty Hearts Client V3
Include SetIP.exe to change ur client's IP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Password baidu : 77io
View attachment 130471

(4 classes can be use with this client )

View attachment 130472

the ch tuto translate with google are easy to understand

Transfer from Baowan

The =========================== DISCLAIMER ===================== ==========
The information displayed within the program by Internet downloads proceeds, only for everyone to study and research, responsible for the authenticity, accuracy and legitimacy by the Internet; I shall not undertake any guarantee responsibility.
(2) If the above products infringe your copyright or non-enterprise authorized the release within 24 hours, we will processed by.
Only provide both product information, all download user behavior will be treated as voluntary, this problem will be the responsibility of the user, and I shall not undertake any guarantee responsibility.
After the ============= carefully reading this article, and then decide whether to use this procedure ===========
Simple tutorial:
A self-install Win2003 x64 system
2, install itself MSSQL2008R2
3, extract the compressed package to any letter.
4, the installation vcredist2010_x64
5, run DX repair tool to repair
6, restore the database backup file
7, open the decadent Service Configuration Assistant, fill in the correct information
8, click on "generate the Option directory", "generate WWW directory, change the system hosts, change the database IP"
9, the start ESSamp Apache service
10 Configuration Assistant "to start the service, click decadent"
11, in the console program that opens enter the following:
[GameGatewayServer_Release_Windy_x64.exe]
Appear WORLD_SERVER_LIST count: 1 after UOL
[DBCServer_Release_x64.exe]
Enter the URL
[Agent_Release_x64.exe]
Input U1
[GameServer_Release_Server_Windy_x64.exe]
Two windows ServerOn!! Enter the UAL

This version removed the version of Gantz will login screen, task, into the map interface, Mall place to add watermarks and advertising, and maintains all of the features of the Gantz. The service side of the structures on the configuration, so that more structures more convenient, do not need to find each need to modify the IP, the file of the SQL connection.

Need to modify coupons directly in the RustyHearts_Auth database CashTable add data.
This tutorial by QQ group: 162251192 Publisher, welcome to like the game specializes in research come together to explore.

Request, I put game screenshots, the specific fighting effects can own degree of your mother.

Edit :take all from ch client without cpk fix partialy en for can play choose 4 classes
only problem i have are sound destroy

request via video tutorials please ,,,,
I was confused for setting server >.< :<:

Back