Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

《罗德岛战记》 - Source code + Client.

Reaction score
Viserion - 《罗德岛战记》 - Source code + Client. - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
PW:kbup

Password:
Code:
“极·致·轻”,没有如果,你就是英雄!车库源码(http://src.cool)与您共同进步!

Google Drive Mirror:

pCloud Mirror:

Mega Mirror:

Password to decompress:

Code:
[COLOR=#666666]“极·致·轻”,没有如果,你就是英雄!车库源码(http://src.cool)与您共同进步![/COLOR]

Last edited:
Reaction score
It says SourceCode + client.. So I assume the source-code is just the server right?

EDIT:

Some more images and information:

Google translated infos:
"罗德岛战记" from the network into the Science and Technology Development U7 platform operators, 2.5D fantasy MMORPG adapted from a comic book online. In addition to the continuation of the game a lot of classic comic characters, scenes, stories situation, adding a number of innovative elements. Multinational coexistence of the world, a large number of European medieval Europe magical element of regional culture, folk customs and the development of a game set. Game screen fine, 2.5D limiting perspective, players can only stretch up and down the lens, the story expressed in the form of comics game very cute, automatic pathfinding and Daguai leveling system does not love very powerful players , with the copy of the task throughout the leveling process is not boring, the game launched on December 26 elite test, the following will go and see together with the small series.
First, they create a role for the interface, the game provides a good melee altogether has excellent anti-strike capability of mad swordsman; Slayers remote control and output of operational excellence; melee assassin assassination of Professional darkness saints; outstanding defense complementary capabilities good cure The Oracles; proficient specializes in long-range combat organ trap the Silver Ranger; two new occupations excellent attacking auxiliary good remote attacks bard six career choice for gamers, there will be another open late according to the official website of the information point of view . Secondly, the game does not offer pinched face system, only simple hairstyle, hair color and face three options for players to choose.

lHpgNFq - 《罗德岛战记》 - Source code + Client. - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT2:
Download the files first before making unnecessary questions. ^^
Ye.. I'm doing it already. But it's not unnecessary because it's for me a decision criterium. No client source -> Not interesting for me.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Error ??
Error 615 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Moc'ing patchergui.h..." PatcherGUI2 PatcherGUI2Error 617 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Moc'ing CTempletPanel.h..." MapDisposeEditor MapDisposeEditor
Error 940 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Rcc'ing PPED.qrc..." PPEditor PPEditor
Error 942 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Rcc'ing res.qrc..." PPEditorEffcetPreViewPlugin PPEditorEffcetPreViewPlugin
Error 943 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Rcc'ing res.qrc..." PPEditorSceneLogicPlugin PPEditorSceneLogicPlugin
Error 946 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Rcc'ing res.qrc..." PPEditorEffectPlugin PPEditorEffectPlugin
Error 948 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Rcc'ing res.qrc..." PPEditorLightMapPlugin PPEditorLightMapPlugin
Error 950 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Rcc'ing res.qrc..." PPEditorTerrainPlugin PPEditorTerrainPlugin
Error 952 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Moc'ing SaveCharacter.h..." PPEditorCharacterModelPlugin PPEditorCharacterModelPlugin

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Follow the instructions much? Not.
Did you modify the .qrc file as described in the spoiler?

Code:
    <file>http://forum.ragezone.com/images/PPEDLogo.png</file>
    <file>http://forum.ragezone.com/images/PPEDLogoSmall.png</file>

Calmn :x
There was a formatting mistake in the CODE Tag causing the image path
to format into a forum image path as you can see in the pic above.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Love how people just pipe in when they've offered Zero assistance to a thread.
Just swoop on in and throw their idle 2 cents into the pot, just to see if anything stirs up.

Not my fault the forum continued to modify the spoiler block.
Don't tell me I need to check my translations or my posts.
As I said. If there was an Issue.
Say so.

Don't tell me I'm rude and expect a courteous response.
There is no such animal in my vocabulary.

I'm not going to play this Game with ya.
I was reading this Thread 5 mins before i did the post so don't expect any
assistance from someone who wasn't active for almost over a year
who came back to check things out just 5 mins before....

Anyways - Could you add the CODE part as pastebin link so it doesn't get fucked
up by RZ Image formatting?

Reactions: DNC
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This sources do not contains any Game Resources (assets).
The \data folder is empty (1 file UserAccount).
Without resources, what is the point build this game from src?

Back