Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

《罗德岛战记》 - Source code + Client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:*: link dead again, what wrong with mega

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please reupload this game on mega or mediafire

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone could download it and upload it to mega or mediafire will be much better
link: pass: mtm8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded but what is the password for the archive?
If anyone could download it and upload it to mega or mediafire will be much better
link: pass: mtm8

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The password :
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]“极·致·轻”,没有如果,你就是英雄!车库源码(http://src.cool)与您共同进步![/COLOR]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please reupload this game on mega or mediafire

Reaction score
Link:
Password: 9uit

Password to decompress:
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]“极·致·轻”,没有如果,你就是英雄!车库源码(http://src.cool)与您共同进步![/COLOR]

"The Battle of Rhode Island" + client source code + tools + engine + database + C ++ development, the engine is OGRE, 7.1 G after decompression

Test Situation:

1. Full compilation, code, database completed, all projects in one project SLN file, 58 projects

Compilation requires the installation of QT. Version qt-opensource-windows-x86-vs2008-4.8.7 and set environment variables, you must install VS2008 SP1

3. The server can be started normally and can be completely compiled, but one of them has no resources and cannot enter the game server. It is estimated that resources missing from the server can be extracted from the client file.

4. The client can normally start the login interface and the client generated from code can match and replace the client program in the directory after installation. The above problems were found in the above tests. I get what kind of problem I get and I will not delete any code files! In the game project, the server and client share a DATA directory, and the released client resource file has a package. Hope you all split the client resource file together! (Lddzj_V0.0.1_Setup client is already included in the download)

"The Battle of Rhode Island" is a 2.5D fantasy online game that uses the Ogre engine to expand and develop the Wgre engine. "Zhi, Zhi, Qing" game concept, offering players a passionate and challenging game world.

Viserion - 《罗德岛战记》 - Source code + Client. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back