Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

《罗德岛战记》 - Source code + Client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The whole structure is exactly like the Mercenaries game. I disassembled the game client and try to collect everything. Wait for results.

Reaction score
The whole structure is exactly like the Mercenaries game. I disassembled the game client and try to collect everything. Wait for results.
That's good, I'm still downloading source 43%. I already downloaded the client. But I realize that the game has a good graphic, and yes it looks like Mercenarios. When everything is ready, I want to test the game and see what we can do with it. If it's worth it we start a translation. But first try everything to not waste time!

PS: I am waiting for your results! :thumbup:

Reaction score
I noticed that this client has gameguard, so I will post here a tool that we can possibly use to somehow emulate if it cannot be removed.

(I posted this a few years ago here on the ragezone in the trickster game area)

I just found gameguard.des on this client, probably the .ini file may be inside some .wct, .wcr or .wcm file.But anyway, we can replace gameguard.des of this game with gameguard.des of another game that has the .ini file, so we can decrypt and emulate if necessary.

Viserion - 《罗德岛战记》 - Source code + Client. - RaGEZONE Forums
GameGuard INI Decrypter

First of all, if this is categorized as a small release, then say it please :thumbup:
It works with every game that uses GameGuard, This game "The Battle of Rhode Island" including.
HowTo:
-) Download and extract GameGuard INI Decrypt.rar
-) Copy&Paste the game's ini file(example: TricksterTW.ini) in the "GameGuard INI Decrypt.exe"

Encrypted
Code:
ìÞmØÉ÷¤LÛ
ó®"W¹@·qËÍä'’ù›M'îö2l#ïC#xmœV’„bò‰ÐP’Ï=éÈÕn$o¸µåÄ„¡;ÅÂU6å󌛥خ Ó€ÙÁ‚Š/¥6ÐìÙ6¢º?ù skqÑ®ºËx—oÕΨ:Y÷p›d>Á‹´À&c„Õm¥ihAÛ'OK¨ñ}“Û‹äæUpfó½2'›
`” 'öå!ϵT_zdŠîË2D”zæQíÙ´ˆ¥BsÀeÿôHÞò̯ŽÔ!‚ˆçÏ]½ds¹¿3÷[?Þ‰BMþõÿ³.ºÝo‡†-e†eñ- TricksterUS.ini º¯¹Ëýô(ÜAwËwDA”<§ê.Z·fïÚÝbÅLéu.¹ù¿oûý6h–Ü‚it­Unêy²õˆö’"&2   @   !&2
Vuala, you have decrypted the .ini file! (TricksterTW.ini_Decrypted.txt)

Decrypted
Code:
[GAMEMON]
GAME_NAME=TricksterUS
UPDATE_SERVER=ntreevnpro.nefficient.com
UPDATE_PATH=/ntreevnpro/nProtect/GameGuard/RealServer/
BACKUP_SERVER=
BACKUP_PATH=
OPTION_VALUE=0
SPEEDCHECK_INTERVAL=1000
SENDERL=1
GAMECRC=2
USE_DRV=1
REVISION=47
Note for an error if you directly decrypt it from the game's folder:
If you get the error: "Failed to open file!", then it´s because you dont have enough rights to open the file. Just copy the .ini somewhere else and then decrypt it :):

Have fun with emulating the GameGuard easier, with the info you get from the game's ini file :):
Thanks to

Channel Discord

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Google Drive Mirror:

pCloud Mirror:

Mega Mirror:

Password to decompress:

Code:
[COLOR=#666666]“极·致·轻”,没有如果,你就是英雄!车库源码(http://src.cool)与您共同进步![/COLOR]

Release: Notice for Launcher

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks. I work with unpacking archives. The test version of the unpacker is ready. I pulled some necessary files for the server from the client. But the unpacker. does not see file names yet and it is very difficult to sort them. The full version will be ready soon.

I extracted the start map and the files needed to launch .lua. The server works with them.

Reaction score
The launcher update system is practically ready, now we need to test patcher with updated files.

I tested the game on the oficial online server today.

the game resembles many Mercenary features

Reaction score
DbsRunner.exe > connects to the database and works perfectly smoothly with apparently

GasRunner.exe > GasRunner need some missing files lua, I solved these errors by creating blank files

but now, it seems gasrunner tries to open these map files, gasrunner closes unexpectedly, I searched for these map files, but didn't find

GasRunner.exe has stopped working after requesting missing map files :*:

These map .blk files may be inside the Client in the Map.wcr file located at: client/Data/Map.wcrSo if GasRunner.exe needs these map files, anyway we will need unpack Map.wcr to use the map resource files to run the server. :huh:

CnsRunner.exe > seems to work correctly, but in the end it generates an error because GasRunner.exe is not open, in short, for CnsRunner.exe to complete the server execution task, it needs GasRunner.exe to work.

Here is my compiled server and organized folder structure with database:

17mb
Database Data:
host: 127.0.0.1
port: 3306
user: root
pass: root
db: dragon
db: dragonlog

*After configuring database, just run startserver.bat

but as I checked, GasRunner requests some .lua files that don't exist in this source, so I just created .lua files with no data. 0kb ... gasrunner has eliminated errors for .lua files, but soon after it requests map files, which are probably inside the client map files. but we will need to unpack this. to get these files. GasRunner executes, but soon he dies with an unexpected error!
the server may need the data from these previously missing .lua files, and as the content is missing any data, some error may occur in the future within the game or on the server when a task requiring it has been requested. :*::*::*:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I made an unpacker. Really necessary to the server files are in the client. Most interesting. As I expected, the game is made on the basis of mercenaries. The archive has maps and models of mercenaries, even their original names.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Understand not everything is so simple. First you wait for the finished. Second, I don't have an official unpacker. I unpacked the client by name discovery and matching. It's very long and tedious. Even if I give you these tools.you can't do anything without knowing the basics.

I don't give files and I don't sell. You want to get something from me, or work with me, or do what you can and help.

Reaction score
:8:GMCommands:8:
Use these commands only with the GM Tool program

Kick instruction
(Kick command): $kickplayer %R

Muted instruction
(disable the player to chat): $disablechat %R time (time means silence time (-1 means permanent silence, 0 means lift silence))

Broadcast instruction
(broadcast): $broadcast "context" (context means broadcast content)

Distribute props
(grant the item by mail): $additembymail %R,Category ID,"Prop ID",Quantity,"Message Title","Message Content"

Release gold coins
(grant the money by mail): $addmoneybymail %R,Amount of money,"Email header","Email content"

Issue ingots
(grant yuanbao by mail): $addyuanbaobymail %R,Number of ingots,"Email header","Email content"

Add NPC
(add npcs): $addnpc Type,npcID,scene ID,left,top,right,bottom,quantity (left,top,right,bottom are the coordinate values of a region range)

Setting up server experience (set the server xp): $setxp Multiple of experience(1.0~10.0)

Set server skill points
(set the server sp): $setsp Skill point multiples(1.0~10.0)

Set the server status to the login-only login status
(set the server status to only register): $setreg x(0 means off, 1 means on)

Set server NPC shutdown function
(set the npc is enable): $setnpcenable id(number), i(number)id is NPC ID,i means switch (0 means off, 1 means on)

Detect whether the client has modified the machine code (check if the client modify the machine code):$checkcheat (No parameters required)

Set the maximum number of multiple openings per machine
(set the max clients per machine): $setmaxclient nNum(digital. nNum> 0)

Query the maximum number of multiple drives per machine (query the max clients per machine): $getmaxclient (No parameters required)

Send regular mail (send normal mail): $sendmail %R,"title","content"

Block or unblock (ban or unban account): $ban "Account name","Number of times" (the number of incorrect answers will be blocked if the number of times is too high, please refer to the document for specific parameters)

Kick someone with an account name(kick the player by passport):$kickaccount "account name" (Just try to kick off the account of this server, if you want to judge all servers, please execute this command for all servers)

Close event (close activity):$closeactivity id

Plant tree (plant): $plant nPlantId, nSceneId, nPosX, nPosY

Connect to World Server (connect to world server) : $congwc

Increase enhancement equipment
(add a intensity equip): $addsitem %R,Category ID, "Prop ID",Enhancement Level,"Email Title","Email Content"

Set level ( set level ) : $setLevel %R, N

Close NProtect (close nprotect) : $disablenp

Print GAS memory usage (gasmeminfo) : $gasmeminfo

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guys, I found a DXSDK that allows you to compile and remove most errors. Currently there are only 11 to compile. Soon I will update this post with the download link.

You can download the DXSDK on google mirror:

Note: this game has one of the best multifunctional GM tools I have ever seen.

Client status files:
Designer.wcr - Decompiled
Etc.wcr - Decompiled
Games.wcr - Decompiled
Script.wcr - Decompiled
Characters.wcr - Lack of decompilation
Effect.wcr - Lack of decompilation
Interface.wcr - Lack of decompilation
Map.wcr - Lack of decompilation
MapRes.wcr - Lack of decompilation
Media.wcr -Lack of decompilation
PpeCore.wcr - Lack of decompilation

===============================================================

VC++ Directories
Below is an example of how I am using vc ++ directories to compile

Includes:
C:\Qt\4.8.7\include
C:\Source\Engine\Extern\ogre\ogre_src_v1-7-1\OgreMain\include
C:\Source\Engine\Extern\ogre\ogre_src_v1-7-1\Components\Terrain\include
C:\Source\Engine\Include
C:\Source\DirectX\Include
C:\Source\Engine\Extern\boost
C:\Source\Engine\Extern\boost\boost

Libs:
C:\Qt\4.8.7\lib
C:\Source\Engine\Lib\Release
C:\Source\mylib
C:\Source\DirectX\Lib
C:\Source\Engine\Extern\boost\lib

To compile, you need to update to vs2008 SP1, because the SP1 version contains SDK used in this solution.
It is also necessary to install QT libraries for VS2008.
So if you use vs2008 without SP1, you will get errors!

You can download Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 PRO + VS2008SP1 Update + Qt Libraries. I put everything in a Download folder. Be happy
Download:

After you install QT for VS2008, you need to configure this:
Let us set up a couple of environment variables that make life easier for us.
To edit environment variables, you need to right click “My Computer > Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables”. Add a new variable QTDIR pointing to your Qt install directory, and edit your PATH to include Qt’s “bin” directory as follows:

To resolve fatal error C1853, simply remove all *.pch files from the source.
Files .PCH (precompiled header file)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Patcher tool, configured and translated into English. It works
Download:

Note: It is necessary to have TortoiseSVN installed.

Here is the pre-configured server for download
Download:

But need unpack MAPS and insert on Data Folder to start GasRunner.exe and GwcRunner.exe is still missing. All other executables work.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how to unpack these map files?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The thing is, I unpacked the maps... But there are no lua files in the client that the server lacks... These files check the user, all their equipment, and everything else associated with the player when they log in. Therefore, there is no further development... We need these files and the server can be started. And writing from scratch is a long story.
How I unpacked the client. Lucky that the official server is still working. You can replace the common file.dll, in my opinion. When you log on to the server and a small pass, my file collects all the file names that are in the client. Using this list, I made a tool and unpacked the maps, interface, and other resources. But there are no necessary lua files in the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how to unpack these map files?

Back