• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Secret online server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://so.cibmall.net/ here, you guys can get a english client here.
dunno about those files, but check if you guys got a unpacker to edit a file in client , that change the serial code just for server-> client get right , i forgot the name , huh.
good luck, so is a nice game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://so.cibmall.net/ here, you guys can get a english client here.
dunno about those files, but check if you guys got a unpacker to edit a file in client , that change the serial code just for server-> client get right , i forgot the name , huh.
good luck, so is a nice game.

็Where server serial?

How to change Client Serial.

Now Working Chinese Only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
็Where server serial?

How to change Client Serial.

Now Working Chinese Only

so i told you need the unpacker, ask aqualung about, im dont have it no more -_-'

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Damn, they changed the name of this game again....

Secret Online -> War of Hero's -> Legends of Qin

Xixisanguo also uses this same Server and Client engine.....

AquaLung

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, they changed the name of this game again....

Secret Online -> War of Hero's -> Legends of Qin

Xixisanguo also uses this same Server and Client engine.....

AquaLung

Help me how to unpak english Client? anh how to use english client for this Server? Thanks so much!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Help me how to unpak english Client? anh how to use english client for this Server? Thanks so much!

I have not actually used this release. I have older file's that I use with the english client of Secret Online.

I don't have these file's on hand right now, what is the date of the ServerGui.exe file? From this you can maybe tell what game name client to use. I think they changed the name from "Secret Online" to "War of Hero's" after November 2008.

The client data file's are just zip packed (with a password!):)

There is a tool to change the server address file that works with Secret Oline client's but not sure if it works with War of Hero's, never tried it.

AquaLung

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello guys.
Somebody must have an english client, resting on a dusty harddrive.
Could anyone be so kind to upload the english client to a host.

thx in advance

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes it is. This game has been released with a lot different names, but it's still the same. Heroes of Thessalonica is also made with the same engine, and even share the soundtracks of secret online :)

regards
rogan12

Back