Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

{New Server} Mount & Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all

I am just geting disappointed , Everyone is ignoring Mount and Blade : with fire and sword . This game has an amazing MP PvP and Coop .

There is a MP crack which will let you play on cracked server , But it`s just like a 3 server with a very littel players .

There is a dedicated server crack for making cracked server . For the latest version (1.143).

I just want to see Ragezone give this game some attention like Minecraft .

Here is a MP crack for the client ( you can get the client from the talesworlds website )

Put all the files in you client ==> open mb_wfas.exe ==> don`t click play ===> open mbreg.exe ===> Choose you game and you done .

Here is the server crack ( you can get dedicated server files from talesworlds website )

This tut from other website :

1/To Host a dedicated server, go to talesworlds.com and download the 1.143 Dedicated server
2/unzip it to wherever.(desktop easiest)
3/download the server crack.then unzip it.(LINK 4 below)
4/take the crack from the unzip file and replace the original one in the Dedicated server folder.
5/now you can choose whatever game you want to host by starting one of the Batch files
NOTE: to edit your server, open the text document of the mode you want to play in and edit it.
i believe hamachi let you play lan with other peeps. but my server showed up on internet so not sure about that =)

I hope you guys think about that . :thumbup: :thumbup:

Everyone will love this game .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree. I loved this game, but I only played solo. Even with multi-player options (I didn't have the "Fire and Sword" version) I'm not sure it really constitutes an MMO.

For anyone who hasn't played Mount'n'Blade, it's half strategic combat sim, half 1st person RPG. The world is dynamic and changes every game. As do quests, faction ethics and such. Only the landscape and a few names and basic quest outlines are static.

The play engine is very much like Oblivion or Two Worlds. Players can hire mercenaries and pledge allegiance to various nobles veining for power, which is when "quests" come into it.

There are numerous 3rd party maps and mods for the game to take you from the normal Medieval setting to anything from the American Civil War to the Star Wars universe.

You get to "ride a mount" (obviously) and use melée and ranged weapons from bows to crossbows, either from your mount or on foot, which allows mods to implement guns and blasters and speeder bikes etc.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
have you ever checked minecraft section? very slow and basicly no progress at all for updates and so on. This game has always looked pretty interesting though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree. I loved this game, but I only played solo. Even with multi-player options (I didn't have the "Fire and Sword" version) I'm not sure it really constitutes an MMO.

For anyone who hasn't played Mount'n'Blade, it's half strategic combat sim, half 1st person RPG. The world is dynamic and changes every game. As do quests, faction ethics and such. Only the landscape and a few names and basic quest outlines are static.

The play engine is very much like Oblivion or Two Worlds. Players can hire mercenaries and pledge allegiance to various nobles veining for power, which is when "quests" come into it.

There are numerous 3rd party maps and mods for the game to take you from the normal Medieval setting to anything from the American Civil War to the Star Wars universe.

You get to "ride a mount" (obviously) and use melée and ranged weapons from bows to crossbows, either from your mount or on foot, which allows mods to implement guns and blasters and speeder bikes etc.

You described the single player . The MP is completely epic , Huge PVP Battle . You can make 200 vs 200 battle . There is a lot servers and players , But just for legal users .

If just ragezone will make a free ( cracked ) server for this game ( Mount and Blade : with fire and sword ) . Here is some videos :

There is a lot of greet videos on youtube , It`s hard to choose .

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the only problem i would see with a server like this, if there isn't enough players on at all time, then there's nothing todo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Checked out the Talesworlds web site and they post the server files "not required to join/play in multiplayer mode nor are they required for hosting the game on your own computer".
So, I am guessing that server files are integrated into the client and are also available for stand alone purposes?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think the only "server" is a foyer for players to meet and join each others game.

The words "epic" and "PvP" in the same sentence is an oxymoron for me. PvP is the most non-epic idea ever IMHO. But each to their own. :D:

As for which videos to show... any that aren't depicting the boring combat part of the game, but the interesting strategy, and how that works in Co-Op... which is the entire point of an MMO, as far as I'm concerned. XD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It`s really easy to host a server ( I Can do that , but my internet is just Bad ) . About collecting players that easy part , Many people don`t know about the game , Or they didn`t know there is a free cracked server ( cracked users ) .

Other than hosting a pointless mmo game ( that has already many private servers ) Host this game .

There is a coop modes in MP . Even The PvP players have to Coop to defeat the other team .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back