Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

share the archlord2 full source for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Source still under upload but here is the clients from my server

US-EU CBT

Korean latest client

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this source is weird. its says the CBT but the database contains all classes and all instances, however the instance difficality level not added.

Maybe they did like OnsOn did with Shine Online (later Fiesta Online). As it was Shine Online it had everything till level 150. Later at Fiesta it was capped to 70/80/100 and so on. They told "New release is coming" but it was all there before, just bugged (and teleports removed).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
okay here we go. after i asked for permission here is the HEAVLY fixed code for archlord 2. Me and cmb, made the most progress from this.

All credits goes to cmb, that code is mostly his work. i gonna export the semi-fixed database soon (need some time for it, this PC i use now is like an ancient poop and i even count faster then this lol)

SRC:

DB

CLIENTS
US-EU CBT

Korean latest client

now find MentaL for section, this src is 99% complete and ready to future developement. I hope will be faster and easier with community then do two of us.
PS: original code for pervs still under upload, i keep you updated

Last edited:
Reaction score
okay here we go. after i asked for permission here is the HEAVLY fixed code for archlord 2. Me and cmb, made the most progress from this.

All credits goes to cmb, that code is mostly his work. i gonna export the semi-fixed database soon (need some time for it, this PC i use now is like an ancient poop and i even count faster then this lol)

SRC:

DB

CLIENTS
US-EU CBT

Korean latest client

now find MentaL for section, this src is 99% complete and ready to future developement. I hope will be faster and easier with community then do two of us.
PS: original code for pervs still under upload, i keep you updated

Can you to upload serverfiles too?

Reaction score
I'll be waiting, do you have an average hour? I'll just go to sleep or wait. I'm very excited with theses files.
It will probably be a while, probably like 5 or so hours. I need to upload everything needed, and then think how I am gonna organize the thread/write the tutorial and stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-no ai in mainworld (but AI works in instances)
Thats likely because of the file path Module/LibAILogic being empty, atleast that what it seems like it more than likely would be from first look.

If someone has the baidu one downloaded already would they be able to check that path to see if its empty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure about this one, but I think the password issue could be caused because it may be receiving in plain text then skipping the encryption method, the person who you guys got it from may of tampered with the login system, as I noticed a few of the tool srcs are missing as well (I think i'm pretty off with this one, think this script is more than likely calling the password then encrypting it, but it seems like a decent to start for working on the password issue imo)
/Utils/A2Monitor/LoginForm.cs
public string Account
{
get { return textID.Text; }
}

public string Password
{
get { return textPass.Text; }
}

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@OofingMoth
Would you be looking in the wrong place? You should take a look at LoginServer and see what the Client is sending too, but usually these "problems" are debugging settings.
I'll take a look now, will update you with my findings!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First look at the stuff within the login server, noticed its on debug 3, but im sure CMB & Hycker would of more than likely messed around with these, I'll keep looking for now
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lots of stuff related to dice, I'm going to presume this is some form of gacha, or like item after a dungeon completion would be nice if @Hycker or @cmb could shed some more light on that.
Within the Backup folder there is two zips, both containing dice info
dice_repos
platform_repos
Maybe be worth taking a look into these in the future, noticed something earlier about a webserver, so maybe these are linked?
Secondly, there is nothing directly referring to account passwords, just secondary passwords which I presume is entered in game when you try and login, or access a ware house or try and throw something away or trade. So my guess right now is that the login server could of been tampered with at some point to prevent use of this in a public environment. But I could very well be wrong, as i'm just mainly skimming through everything at the moment and placing everything together in my head
Lots of mentions of auth keys though, Hycker cmb were you able to get multiple clients to connect to the server, or has that not been tested yet?

Last edited:
Reaction score
About the password error, I am not entirely sure. I didn't care much to look into it, when I messed with the files I only cared about getting ingame without any major issues. The problem most likely lies within the DB/Loginserver. There were a couple DBs related to the webzen auth in the files, but they were empty when I attached them to the MSSQL server. So, I would suggest you look a bit into how the loginserver attempts to check the client's password. You may also have to check out the DiceLib for more information, as iirc that is where they do a bunch of SQL calls and stuff, but can't remember 100%. As for an update on the new thread, I am currently uploading the original archive, and then will upload the server testing environment I did up. I probably won't reupload the CBT client, or the KR client that was uploaded elsewhere, so someone else should do that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there much difference between the packet structure and cryptography of the CBT and the KR client, if so did, you guys manage to get the KR client to work, as I think Hycker only just got that recently, so I'm not really expecting that to work.
Did you also try building the client and test client from the source or did you guys just focus on the server so far?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is there much difference between the packet structure and cryptography of the CBT and the KR client, if so did, you guys manage to get the KR client to work, as I think Hycker only just got that recently, so I'm not really expecting that to work.
Did you also try building the client and test client from the source or did you guys just focus on the server so far?
I only used the english cbt client in my tests, I don't imagine there will be any differences with the crypto so it should be able to be used as a base without too much issue. All bins I used in my testing were compiled from source.
@cmb
If possible already create thread with files uploaded without to care first with tutorial.
Yeah, I probably will, stuff is still uploading so I'll make the thread after the original archive is finished uploading.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only used the english cbt client in my tests, I don't imagine there will be any differences with the crypto so it should be able to be used as a base without too much issue. All bins I used in my testing were compiled from source.
Cheers, will take a look into it tomorrow and see if I can get it working after I'm able to make some space on my Drive to install VS2008
Also sent you a PM

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
waiting! i want archlord 2!!
}what are the requirements to compile and run?and machine requirements ram and cpu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back