Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Share some of the key words just bought from Taobao

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

This additional content was purchased from Taobao shop, which contains the Zhuxian 35th occupation, the Zhuxian 34th occupation, and the legendary little best 1.76.1.76 Retro, Daqingyun, Fengyun Musou, Flame, Flame Colorful, Journey OL, Tianlong Babu and other games, the server and other tools are now shared with everyone.Since it was bought from Taobao, I am not responsible for any problems! ! !
:O:

Zhu Xian 35th occupation
鏈接: 密碼:sbuv
GM工具
鏈接: 密碼: pkan
askmyleg - Share some of the key words just bought from Taobao - RaGEZONE Forums

誅仙3十四職業
鏈接: 密碼: w3q5
GMExtracting passwords:tayuexinzhuxian3
GM 密碼:qc9i

Legend of the blood1.76
鏈接: 密碼:yx9t
askmyleg - Share some of the key words just bought from Taobao - RaGEZONE Forums

1.76復古
鏈接: 密碼: p1zb
GM教程
密碼:jtdi

Daqingyun
鏈接: 密碼: 4rr1
GM工具 密碼: vrgq

Stormless
鏈接: 密碼:5ydx
鏈接: 密碼: gak9

Flame
鏈接: 密碼: fuma

Flame colorful
鏈接: 密碼: 4dmp
GM工具通用
密碼: sauu

Journey OL
鏈接: 密碼:mq2y
GM工具 密碼:b7vv

Siege
鏈接: 密碼: tghs
GM工具 密碼: pbcg

Magic domain
鏈接: 密碼: d1f5
GM tool
密碼: jmma

Chery MU
鏈接: 密碼: xdui
GM工具 密碼: 4awj

Oka
鏈接: 密碼: 63t5
密碼:yxwy

Ouka 1.23
鏈接: 密碼:i2xj
鏈接: 密碼:8q3m

Adventure Island
鏈接: 密碼: 449c
GM工具 密碼: fbuv

Dark cultivation
鏈接: 密碼: re8s
暗黑修仙工具密碼(工具在教程裡):tayuechuanqi

Horizontal version of the three countries:
鏈接: 密碼: dj96
GM工具鏈接: 密碼: fdcr

Swordsman
鏈接: 密碼: 9yu7
GM工具鏈接: 密碼: ppt6

Blood rivers and lakes
鏈接: 密碼: bqnn
工具鏈接: 密碼: upyj

Tianlong Ba Bu
鏈接: 密碼: v3tt
工具鏈接: 密碼: unfg

Adventure Island 062
鏈接: 密碼: nyar
GM工具 密碼: 5747

Jianzong
鏈接: 密碼: batx
GM工具 密碼: b4cs

Havoc
鏈接: 密碼: i44f
GM工具 密碼: i42q

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
誅仙3 zu xian=jade dynasty,its yet another copy of the already distributed vm,maybe with mods
Adventure Island 062=Maple story

the rest are webgames
care with the exes that says "video tutorial" and GM TOOL ,those always come with malware
@askmyleg @cmb,@Ben,@Taiga,@SanGawku,@Biesmen scan those for virus,usually they pack win 32 ramnit or win 32 sality in the exes,video exe and gm tools
i starte to distrust the asian compiled 1 click server badly since last 3 attacks i got,in order

1st attack:win 32 sality(you need to format)
2nd attack: a exe that made my browser go crazy and change my windows hostfile to random chinese websites and open a cmd trying to backdoor my pc,also fked up my router firmware
3rd attack:win 32 ramnint(format again)

Last edited:
Back