Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems to be running just fine on my vm in zee wild ......

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i was facing same problem u need centos 7.2 i think that's CentOS-7-x86_64-DVD-1511
install it and start over and it will work

im playing LSS for 2 years now and still i used chines files to run the game and then i found this post
i have the game experience also i'm developer
i want to let you know more info this game images packed with PKM files with old versions i have developed application to convert it to png files but they improved the PKM files in Cocos 2dx (that's the game engine) and its hard to unpack the server files or modify it
if anyone have more information about how to customize or edit anything please let me know

if anyone interested in PKM to PNG converter i can share it its free

thank you
apart from PKM is there anywhere else they could store images?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes there is
my server is running now for 1 month and i just add s3 s4 and sx heroes but im still facing some problems with icons and images
its working as textures so there is XML files and PLIST also i found another images .PVR.CCZ but new PKM still no easy way and i stopped work on it because it will not be useful with my client i can rebuild the files i have mention would be much easier of getting keys

if anyone interested to help in out server welcome to add me to line app with same name

thank you
and sorry for late reply but i have much work to do in my game

i wish if someone get us version for i phone as backup from hes mobile phone i can make it work also
i know what i have to do

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes there is
my server is running now for 1 month and i just add s3 s4 and sx heroes but im still facing some problems with icons and images
its working as textures so there is XML files and PLIST also i found another images .PVR.CCZ but new PKM still no easy way and i stopped work on it because it will not be useful with my client i can rebuild the files i have mention would be much easier of getting keys

if anyone interested to help in out server welcome to add me to line app with same name

thank you
and sorry for late reply but i have much work to do in my game

i wish if someone get us version for i phone as backup from hes mobile phone i can make it work also
i know what i have to do
Are you using a public server ?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you using a public server ?!

yes.......

Screenshot_2020-07-09-13-28-39 - Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102 - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2020-07-09-13-28-45 - Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102 - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2020-07-09-13-29-03 - Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102 - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2020-07-09-13-29-12 - Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102 - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2020-07-09-13-29-17 - Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102 - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2020-07-09-13-28-39 - Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102 - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2020-07-09-13-28-45 - Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102 - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2020-07-09-13-29-03 - Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102 - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2020-07-09-13-29-12 - Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102 - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2020-07-09-13-29-17 - Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102 - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2020-07-09-13-28-39 - Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102 - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2020-07-09-13-28-45 - Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102 - RaGEZONE Forums

those heroes is not listed in server or files shared here or anywhere else all of them i developed myself

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i reinstalled all but getting same errors of connection againEDIT,DONT USE MEMU IT DOESNT CONNECT TO THE SERVER DUE TO NETWORK ERROR,BLUESTACKS WORKS FINE

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I found new version maybe someone can check if it is

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes there is my server is running now for 1 month and i just add s3 s4 and sx heroes but im still facing some problems with icons and imagesits working as textures so there is XML files and PLIST also i found another images .PVR.CCZ but new PKM still no easy way and i stopped work on it because it will not be useful with my client i can rebuild the files i have mention would be much easier of getting keys if anyone interested to help in out server welcome to add me to line app with same name thank youand sorry for late reply but i have much work to do in my game i wish if someone get us version for i phone as backup from hes mobile phone i can make it work also i know what i have to do
Do you know how to start some events or to acces admin panel i start server about 3 days ago and still i get same 1 event for new year it keeps restarting overtime i want to dissable that event and to start event for launch center.

And my server is laggy if there is somewhere option to make more ram or to speed up can you please tell me thank you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know how to start some events or to acces admin panel i start server about 3 days ago and still i get same 1 event for new year it keeps restarting overtime i want to dissable that event and to start event for launch center.

And my server is laggy if there is somewhere option to make more ram or to speed up can you please tell me thank you?
to be honest i wasn't work on that point
but to start clash of zones you need to start launch battle event after 30 days of state starts
and to start the coz you need 4 states
i have tried to make another state but i got a lot of error to fix
so that i start to focus on other stuff like heroes i have finished all heroes included all new x heroes with pictures and skills
and started to think about change the insert info form for login without any luck
did you try to make another state?
did you try to make another login screen?

about your server lag its hard problem mine isnt laggy i have 1g connection with 128 cores processor and 64gb of ram
to build this server to be very fast you need data center to communicate between servers with local network
and separate the database server
add me to line with same id el3ashe22
my server running for 2 months now but i didn't publish the client for now because i don't think this game will be nice with this login interface or multi state and coz
i need team wants to work on this project so we can have successful project
the original game earn 80k USD daily
we can earn good money if we run it

i also can change mostly everything in game
but no luck with libgame.so i hope i can find the source code lol

I think I found new version maybe someone can check if it is

i have this version its same one with vm for noobs who don't know how to deal with linux

I need full team to work on Last shelter server if someone interested and can help we will share profits together
add me to line app el3ashe22

Reaction score
hi, i'm coming now, i managed to install the server in my vps centos 7, and i'm connected to the game now. but this version seems to lack some audios. I didn't hear anything at the beginning of the game's history, but I hear some things when I click on certain places in the game. but the story and its plot is muted.Is it possible to connect a new version to this server? or the same version without debugging?

in the tutorial they talk about using 13 characters on the server's ip, but this is not necessary, I use ip with 12 characters, I just edited it correctly in hexeditor, and it worked well so far

I'm not using an emulator to run apk, I'm playing directly from my cell phone, connected to my online test server

Reaction score
today I downloaded the official version 1.250.102 without debugging,
I changed the IP's, but unfortunately it didn't work, because you need to log in with google play games. Then I got the connection error -102

in short, it seems that this game works only in the debug version, and that is not good, so for me the tests have been completed and I will not continue to test this game. Since anyone can log into any account, and buy anything, including unlimited diamonds.

then this project becomes a waste of time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
today I downloaded the official version 1.250.102 without debugging,
I changed the IP's, but unfortunately it didn't work, because you need to log in with google play games. Then I got the connection error -102

in short, it seems that this game works only in the debug version, and that is not good, so for me the tests have been completed and I will not continue to test this game. Since anyone can log into any account, and buy anything, including unlimited diamonds.

then this project becomes a waste of time.

yes you can't use ver 102 directly you need debugged version
but i saw some servers using custom clients with different login gui connected to them servers and it is working fine
also i saw someone run the coz and they can take LC weekly

about the free purchase you can stop it >>i already did
you can edit the client add new events and add new heroes and new skills >>I already did that too
I think I can make more than state and start to make them fight each other
but I still don't have enough time for that i hope i can find some team members
if you are looking for ready made server with latest version you are in wrong place you need to do much with your own hands

im still looking for TEAM if someone interested add me to line app with same id el3ashe22

1 more thing
i dont think anyone can login with anyone account i have fixed also login with im30 and if i want make Facebook login works also i can do it

but you can login with someone account if you have the game id
and that's normal in original game players share im30 and you can add up to 10 accounts now at 1 device

Reaction score
if you are looking for ready made server with latest version you are in wrong place you need to do much with your own hands
I think you are wrong friend, I am not looking for any server ready to start, I just do tests on what they post here, on my test server, and in short this game would not suit me in any way. Just testing ... :thumbdown:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i saw news files shared in aug2020 if someone can fine it in china's forum and upload it for us i will appreciate it
I'm stuck with many bugs need to be fixed

thanks

Back