Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sho online serverfiles

Reaction score
The serverfiles has been released on a chinese/japanese website.The game was popular like 12sky was.I dont have ideea what client version you can use for this serverfiles,but hope you can find it(on google are toons if you search "sho online client").

The serverfiles runs on 64 bits systems.You can use for database MSSQL 2000/2005/2008.Seems there is a video but i cant open it.Sometimes works,sometimes not.rename the video name in order to watch at it.Its guide for building the server.

If you succeded to open a server just give some informations here,make a tutorial or post fixes.Thank you.
DOWNLOAD LINK OF SERVERFILES:

ORIGINAL CHINESE POST:
SHO ONLINE REUPLOADED LINK:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing
It only says:

---------------------------
error
your don't have the valid license
OK

Reaction score
seems they are the original serverfiles not emu,i dont know whats with this error maybe there is a key and you need to change it idk...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
license files are in there too.
But i cannot read them.
Maybe i need the korrekt language files on my PC, to get the license to work.
or its an HardwareID. If so: The files are useless.

Hope its not HWID

Edit:
Seems like Original Server Files.
server - Sho online serverfiles - RaGEZONE Forums Server2 - Sho online serverfiles - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Links are dead. Anyone still has the files?

EDIT: To answer my own question I did find the files on a chinese site

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings, i want to revive this game so now im searching for the game too back in time..my links was deleted!
I found a channel on youtube like shorevival but I think it is a personal project, and owner has the code in private, and I understand it is not easy to get, until I communicated by the likedin of the creators and I never received a response,

Now I only look at least I do not care if it is a badly copied code, with errors or files with viruses but at least I need a base to start again to mount a sho server

Reaction score
Well the serverfiles i released it years ago but i lost them..now i want to revive it..the game was awsome and there are alot of players wanting revival of it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the serverfiles i released it years ago but i lost them..now i want to revive it..the game was awsome and there are alot of players wanting revival of it

I also lost them but I still have hope in some disks that I have IDE from a few years ago, they are like 20 that I must review but I am almost sure that in one of them they must be if I locate them, I will upload everything to the corrections I made for test server because I downloaded them from here a long time ago but the links are already down :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What is the name of the game in Chinese? Does anyone know?
Maybe source code of this game has been released

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tendo Online in Korea/japan later rename for japan server how Feshin Story to Houshin Story, later bussines lizard global server in english how Sho Online how all remenber, later close and russian server open later closed, later and re-open pased to name BoD "Blade Of Destiny" closed and now a only person work but it is too difficult to contact him and apparently he is reviving it because if he has the server :l the person called game how SHORevival.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tendo Online in Korea/japan later rename for japan server how Feshin Story to Houshin Story, later bussines lizard global server in english how Sho Online how all remenber, later close and russian server open later closed, later and re-open pased to name BoD "Blade Of Destiny" closed and now a only person work but it is too difficult to contact him and apparently he is reviving it because if he has the server :l the person called game how SHORevival.
all links on #1 post died.

Back