Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

+ [short guide] S4 league FagNet emulator re-release~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you upload final source code,please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After an entire afternoon working, I finally did it and my friends can play with me in my server.
How can I modify the exp and pen ratings?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can't get this to work, how do i set itup
doneuser - + [short guide] S4 league FagNet emulator re-release~ - RaGEZONE Forums
navicat can't connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DEAD LINK :(:

PLEASE REUPLOAD

ADD ME

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
somebody have the fagnet emulator tutorial in a readme.txt or so the link dont work anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've followed this whole thing up to the point where you need blub's tutorial, I've spent all night trying to do it myself but just can't... it won't work, the damn fagnet launcher just crashes. I have multiple files, I have the server done I think, just someone please help me with this goddamn s4 launcher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here: (link removed, use FagNet Server Files V5, they're below
EDIT: Server Files Link Fixed

I downloaded this during the time the FagNet site was still active (please note, the creators of the emulator themselves called it fagnet, I'm not calling them fags or anything to be rude)

for those getting errors using the v3 files use the v5 files (or if you just wanna use a more updated server files):

it includes the DB and the Server files~

7z password is fagnet

requirements for Database: Navicat for MySQL or MySQL 5.5.32 & HeidiSQL 8.0 Portable
(I suggest using Navicat because it's less complicated)

quick tutorial (this tutorial is only for those who're willing to use Navicat for MySQL):
-install navicat
-(call the connection name whatever you like)
-(DON'T add a password) test your connection, if it's working hit ok
-create 2 new databases on your new connection (right click on connection and click new database)
call the 2 databases "auth" and "game" (without the quotes)​
-right click on auth and click "execute batch file"
-click on the "..." button and navigate to your sql folder (where-ever the hell you extracted it to) and double click on "auth.sql" then hit start
-do the same for the "game" database

If open auth then tables and if you can't see any tables, just right click on tables and hit refresh a few times till you can see 2 tables 1 called "accounts" and 1 called "server"

-right click on server and click open table
-change the IPs to you IP
- at the bottom left corner click on the little tick button
-right click on accounts and click open table again
-make your acc (p.s. the password has to be in SH256 format : )
-close your navicat for MySQL if you wanna or minimize it and go to your server folder and find the .xml files, edit them all 1 at a time

"
<IP>0.0.0.0</IP> - edit the IP if you want to make your server public and let others on
<Port>28002</Port>
<Remote Port="27001" Password="hekker" Binding="pipe" /> - LEAVE THIS LINE ALONE unless you know what you're doing

<MySQLAuth Server="127.0.0.1" User="root" Password="(delete the PW if you didn't put a PW for your Navicat Connection, but remember to keep the quotes)" Database="auth" />"

do that for all the .xml files

once you finish all that run the 4 "FagNet".exe files and your server should be good to go, for the client you'll .... "Patcher to create Emuclient.exe: The Emu requires patch 9(1031) -> , 1002F.cab etc. Old Client: - - follow that tutorial and it should work fine, p.s. when patching your s4 league, just run the normal s4patcher.exe (remember to have a backup of "PatchExpLib.dll" because you'll have to add it to your season 1 s4 client~

remember to hit cancel when your s4 patches past 1031.CAB otherwise it'll keep updating too far and it might not work with the server files~

once you have clicked cancel download the "Emuclient.exe" from

run the "FagNetPatcher.exe" as admin in the s4 league folder where your client files are, always use this client to start your game with, never use the original patcher after you have patched unless you know what you're doing~

(Please note: the furthest I've gotten is up to the channel selection screen, then it just stays there requesting for all eternity so, if you encounter any problems please don't ask me cuz I wouldn't know how to fix them)

after you've patched your s4 to the correct patch, open up your version.ini and replace all the info on there with this:

[VERSION]
LatestVersion = 1011
MinimalVersion= 1000
OwnVersion = 1

[DOWNLOAD]
server1 =

[SERVER]
INDEX1 = 1
URL1 =
COUNT = 1
IP1 = 127.0.0.1 (change this to your IP)
PORT1 = 28002

list of known problems and FAQ:
Q/P:logging in but as soon as you click confirm to login you get an "Account Error"
A/R:go back into your Database and re-enter your password in SHA256 Hash

Q/P:I get the error "Invalid Parameter"
A/R:eek:pen up notepad and type this into the notepad:
Emuclient.exe -l 3
then save the notepad as start.bat (remember to change the .txt file version to all files, it might be necessary)
run the start.bat normally in your s4 league folder with your client files from season 1~
Q/P:How do I get 99999999 and 9999999 PEN AP?
A/R:Open the file "game_config.xml" and change the "<StartPEN>999999999</StartPEN>
<StartAP>999999999</StartAP>" to whatever number you want~
Q/P:how to play with friends?
A/R:get them to edit their version.ini the same way you did but instead of changing the IP address to their IP address they must change the IP address to your IP address (remember they need the same client and client files as you)
Q/P:how to solve error code 1 next to login?
A/R: there is no way to solve it apart for delete your account and remake it~ (this is just a theory but I think this error only occurs when you change the nickname in the accounts table, in both auth and/or game databases, I think he nicknames have to be the same)

O-Kay that's all I'm gonna bother with for now, good luck to anybody who uses this, have fun~
link dead :(:
LmsjqKS - + [short guide] S4 league FagNet emulator re-release~ - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, blub's removed everything he can about fagnet from the internet.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
y0s33yG - + [short guide] S4 league FagNet emulator re-release~ - RaGEZONE Forums
Ok ;3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I follow the tutorial but I can't start S4 League. :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hm fagnetpatcher crashed on my windows 7 system so i cant run the emuclient or do i need reinstall all needed files again q.q.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got it all setup and my friend can join, but we can't see each other. Any ideas? I'm running the server on a dedicated server with the firewall disabled for testing purposes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it all setup and my friend can join, but we can't see each other. Any ideas? I'm running the server on a dedicated server with the firewall disabled for testing purposes.

Can you link me all need files & can you tech me sir ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm opening my own server for people to join without Hamachi. Add my skype jazzy348

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just a reminder to you guys I gave up on this emulator a while back o-o soo idk much about this anymore~

thanks for that little info and n1 to see jazzy have keep it to run his/her server somehow.

Back