Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Six martial art" MMORPG hand tour full set of source + server/client source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"Six martial art" MMORPG hand tour full set of source + server/client source

Link:

Password: k8rg

Someone know how to run this? this is nice mobile game .

johnsmith011 - "Six martial art" MMORPG hand tour full set of source + server/client source - RaGEZONE Forums

johnsmith011 - "Six martial art" MMORPG hand tour full set of source + server/client source - RaGEZONE Forums

"The six martial art" 2.5D instant classic MMORPG mobile game, the game replica mode allows users to both positive and negative feeling of martial arts spirit, you can also feel the magic of the supreme heroic feelings, to achieve a real freedom in charge of martial arts dream of good and evil . From the beginning of the game into the six martial art disciples into the classic martial arts story, to achieve ultra-fast ultra-cool to get started, control hundreds of martial arts and hundreds of people with the same screen game, through the positive and negative role-playing mechanism for the classic martial arts figures impressed at your feet , Let you reshape the mind of the martial arts pattern, writing a winner for the king of martial arts history

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: "Six martial art" MMORPG hand tour full set of source + server/client source

:mad: Not Found!!!

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
Re: "Six martial art" MMORPG hand tour full set of source + server/client source

link works,i had this game is not good

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

link works,i had this game is not good

Redirects to a file not found for me as well, can anyone mirror this for queenshe?

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score

Redirects to a file not found for me as well, can anyone mirror this for @queenshe?

:)
gift me a baidu acc and i can mirror,im at 460 of 520 gb and i dont really want to mirror this game is not fun
but i tested and link works

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

please upload to other hosting, baidu needs acc to download big file, thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Nice game

Back