Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sodaboy's PSO Server (SPSOS "Tethealla" )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK guys. We dont need this topic to turn into a flame war. This topic is to work on improving the PSO server and to make it more accessible to more people. It is not to say whos server is better. We dont need to get the mods involved, right?

im sorry but ultima is the reason people don't give anything out he just stated he made everything... LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im sorry but ultima is the reason people don't give anything out he just stated he made everything... LOL

Does it matter who wrote the code? No! All that matters is that it works and that the person who wrote it or has it is kind enough to release it to the public with the attempt to help make the server better. If you wrote the code, well, thats more power to you, but either way, the code isnt going to be worth anything if its not going to be used by others.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How i see it is if you wrote the codes there's always space to improve it, unlike for the people who can't write the codes at all.

Sharing is Caring, stop being a fucken douche.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i see it is if you wrote the codes there's always space to improve it, unlike for the people who can't write the codes at all.

Sharing is Caring, stop being a fucken douche.

I couldnt agree with you more, friend. :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i said. You can have the source code.

But in exchange i want your source from the trade command ;)
Sodas source doesn`t have it and its not my first priority to make it because i can trust the people iam playing with.
My server is only a LAN server :D not public.

Iam not going to release your source in my public releases without your agreement.

I have the source code on my smartphone, so i can send it to you during my vacation.

I can also send you my newest pso proxy files from Soda for testing ;)
I tried several ways to get to my trade server pso teathella
Now I am ready for one last attempt to get this money
tell me how much you want the source code for its trade
and I buy
please help-me in this tense question ( source code of trade pso server teathella

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried several ways to get to my trade server pso teathella
Now I am ready for one last attempt to get this money
tell me how much you want the source code for its trade
and I buy
please help-me in this tense question ( source code of trade pso server teathella

You know you can get the PSO server from Sodaboy's site for free, right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know you can get the PSO server from Sodaboy's site for free, right?

Yes I use more my project has no trade ......... so you have the source code of the trade?? or any server that runs the trade for download?
hey Da GPer please man send-me one lynk for download full server teathella or download the code source of trade XD Note: my PM is open ^^:thumbup:
thank you for revived the dream of one perfect pso server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I use more my project has no trade ......... so you have the source code of the trade?? or any server that runs the trade for download?
hey Da GPer please man send-me one lynk for download full server teathella or download the code source of trade XD Note: my PM is open ^^:thumbup:
thank you for revived the dream of one perfect pso server

You can get the source and more here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can get the source and more here.
've searched everywhere on this site and do not have the code it :'(
unless someone knows the correct link that can take me to the source code of the trade I thank ^^
ending with another question I can post here the address of my server? Thanks in advance:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
've searched everywhere on this site and do not have the code it :'(
unless someone knows the correct link that can take me to the source code of the trade I thank ^^
ending with another question I can post here the address of my server? Thanks in advance:thumbup:

The source code was right on the site I showed you. Took me 3 secs to find it. Anyways, heres the link to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source code was right on the site I showed you. Took me 3 secs to find it. Anyways, heres the link to it.
yes friend first want to thank you for helping me
but there are things that I think you do not know
1 these sources are all empty
2 so I can have the trade I need at least a start to be able to fill it
3 Sodaboy did a great job but abandoned the project leaving many things incomplete trade is the one
4 C-mode LOL seem to anyone but Lee knows how to do it
5 broomop and cyclone could have left here the files they were able to build
6 to send me at least the beginning of the correct trade myself tidy everything and then post here if they want :drool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since Megaupload is down, can anyone upload it in other service provider? and tell me which client version I could use? Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I looked at the links and sure enough, I did them on MegaUpload. Ill have to fix them. Itll take some time though as I have to find the files on my hard drive and then find a new hosting site that I consider good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol we need the UNIVERSE server files, this server file is old and look bad in graphic.

This topic is for the PSO server, not the PSU server. If you want the PSU server, Essen made one thats still in development. The web site for the server is at and to download the source for that server, go to . Good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well Da_Gper unfortunately did not get success in my search for the code to the trade server psobb teath
I made it to where it was Scht server, and Eden logically the two servers helped by Lee one Adm in scht
other servers did not get the trade and most gave up looking for it LOL
I got some help but nothing that could make the trade work
also take the opportunity to ask WHY?? because schtserv and other servers do not release this damn code?? servers that are already free
good ending XD critical stage managed to make the trade of your server running?? If your answer is yes please tell me what I need to do to get it
Thanks Da_GPer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well Da_Gper unfortunately did not get success in my search for the code to the trade server psobb teath
I made it to where it was Scht server, and Eden logically the two servers helped by Lee one Adm in scht
other servers did not get the trade and most gave up looking for it LOL
I got some help but nothing that could make the trade work
also take the opportunity to ask WHY?? because schtserv and other servers do not release this damn code?? servers that are already free
good ending XD critical stage managed to make the trade of your server running?? If your answer is yes please tell me what I need to do to get it
Thanks Da_GPer

Im sorry. Ive been a tad busy with real life. I havent had the time to look for the PSO stuff. Anyways, from what it sounds like, Im guessing you couldnt find what your looking for. Ill look for the stuff you need to post it here, so dont worry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im sorry. Ive been a tad busy with real life. I havent had the time to look for the PSO stuff. Anyways, from what it sounds like, Im guessing you couldnt find what your looking for. Ill look for the stuff you need to post it here, so dont worry.
thank you Da_GPer you are the best XD
I'll be waiting thanks:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
these files you keep posting are annoying rapidshare comes up with nothing when you click them. If you want some hosting i can give you a ftp and stuff.

Anyway i got the usa client i hooked connections and made it work with the tables changed on the server source. Everything worked but theres too much that needs editing to get it working right that its offically not worth it. If the latest japanese exe works fine without being tampered with then wi have a chance. If not im afraid that im stuck now. However i have made a anti proxy code while messing around which would kill any proxy without the need to even change the crypt :thumbup1:

I have been working on psobb proxy to work with the latest server source i got it to half work it logs packets but keeps exiting not sure why if i put incorrect password in you can see the packets i input and the proxy doesn't exit. Any help to stop this stupid thing exiting would be nice.

i have a server running myself if any of you want to test etc.. nothing special right now except im running 3 DEDICATED servers in europe and i have a shedload of other servers i can be the best hoster for pso by miles just need the people ;). :thumbup1:

just warning you should already know WHAT a long time .... there is no quest to be downloaded on the link made ​​by cyclone ( link are deleted LOL ) you have a new link??? for download this quests

Your welcome. Ill try to get some things done today, if I can find them, of course.
Ok I'll be online XD

Well i been reading this topic, probably you guys dont know me.. beside Broomop, and he knows me very well, he had even attack our server of PSO many times.. Yeah i own a PSO for 3 years ago. and all the thing's that broomop has ask to acomplish here in the sources we have done it and we have since long ago.. the /matcount the killcount , and etc etc and even more.

we have Challenge Mode. like i said we have been online since 3 years ago.. and btw about broomop you guys wont get any code from him he just care about him and all his releases contain Trojans, all the PSO community's know him very well for his attacks and hacks to the game and servers.

Challenge mode is pretty mush complete and is available in our ship..

also we where the ones who released the Lasted Exe of PSO and that fixed the problem of having diferent EXE of the game for Vista ore windows 7.

also in PSO theres many files to work beside the source. we have done many thing during this 3 years.. like changing the experience required trough each lvl (and no is not just changing the table of login). also for challenge mode you will need to mess with other files of the server beside the source.

any way if you guys like to try our server here it the link.
we use to have a topic long ago here in ragezone but is not longer active.

and still there's bugs you guys wont notice. like the bug of connection that soda left in his source that we haven't be able to fix.. the ship dont respect the ship.ini configuration, you will never got a warning if ship if full and also the ship dont support more then 62 users online at the same time.

we have had 150 users online at the same time needed to open 3 ship for this.
some lies should not be said hahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back